Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 04-14-2016, 11:08 PM   #31
Ad Speciosum Puer
Banned

Ad Speciosum Puer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4RB0N4 View Post
Hey all. recently I've tried out warlock class and I myself found it in worst condition of all, because it's extremely dependable on rng, lag, enemy skills and bugs. In this case i want to know how you guys deal in pvp and rvr situations, what setups are you using. Anything that makes warlocks able to survive and kill enemies and be useful
It has been increasingly challenging to play lock & consistently contribute every few seconds in RVR due to any number of changes these past 7 years. If you want to get in there where you can do some damage & have an impact worthy of the 'offensive mage' sub-class, then expect to die a lot, but try to work well with your realmies to do so in ways & at times so that they will benefit ... or ... expect to be a fringe fighter who drops a Sultar's every 3 minutes (or as opportunity allows), occasionally gets some action from a charge, & survives by mostly hanging way back, doing little, & running away at the 1st hint of troubles (& still dying at times, cuz' u r slow & squishy). Your choice.

This build is for RVR, not PVP. I prefer damaging effects (DI's can ruin your fun) & yes, I know it's weird, but it's mine, all mine: http://regnumsentinel.com/t4p8 .
Ad Speciosum Puer no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 02:37 PM   #32
C4RB0N4
Pledge

C4RB0N4 is on a distinguished road

so TDM is back! evreyone is farming their movement speed items and...
warlocks, how do you survive?
C4RB0N4 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote