Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 10-31-2011, 04:17 PM   #31
Gabburtjuh
Baron

Gabburtjuh is on a distinguished road

Lol at shitty reason thread, I always find syrtis forts lvld to atleast 2, and when I get time to play, which is during EU peak, it's mostly running to agg and dieing by double our numbers, while syrtis are the ones playing like pussies and hugging the ***** fort like a bunch of tards, open fight my ass, I will upgrade forts to lvl 4 as long as I have gold each time syrtis decides it's time to bring a zerg, if you want fun fights, tell half of your farm force to take a ignis fort so the numbers are equal at both forts..

One Bite Snack, 60 barb / Wang King, 60 knight
Gabburtjuh no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:34 PM   #32
NSer
Banned

NSer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabburtjuh View Post
if you want fun fights, tell half of your farm force to take a ignis fort so the numbers are equal at both forts..
Actually they want quest/rp/xp/candies not fun
P. S. main part of zerg
NSer no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:42 PM   #33
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

Syrtis forts leveled - can be true. Not sure about this, because i do not stay there. CS is nice and cozy place and in time some of our forts is attacked and i get there it is already captured. Still we try to prevent this as it is possible. Maybe someone levels, because we get alot cases when hunters camo or enemies hide in tower walls or such places to capture after. Last time we killed 4-5 ignis inside Alga tower walls.

Well this do not matter so much.

P.S. I do not do quests, Do not need RP, Already level 60, Already WM, Dropping all candles.

Thou shalt not haz your candlez back!
Old 10-31-2011, 04:42 PM   #34
Kitsuni
Baron

Kitsuni is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balint View Post
It's a war game where reams are fighting against other realms. Why would be the numbers equal?
It was always a winning factor that you have more than the enemy. The question is why do you fight?
1)because you're a hero, you can fight even in 3v1, others noob, you're pro
2)It's fun to play this game (if you die it dosen't matter)
3)Get as many kills (RP) as you can, but you shouldn't ever die (use teleports, run away, etc)
The purpose of the game is not any of these things. It has nothing to do with winning or losing, it's about defending your realm. If you don't defend your realm to the best of your ability, you should find another game, because before you even sign up it is asked that you must defend your realm.

There is no honor in this game anymore, at least not the kind of that you are seeking. The only "proper play" in Regnum is to be as big of a jerk as you can to enemies. I've been embittered by years of hardship at the hands of my opponents when Alsius was the most unpopulated realm, and you can be assured that I have every intention of returning it in full force, just as I have for a long time. My realm will be defended at any cost, and my enemies will die at any cost. And be farmed. And invaded.

tl;dr, Lighten up, it is a war game. Just live or die peacefully.

Last edited by Kitsunie; 10-31-2011 at 04:53 PM.
Kitsuni no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:48 PM   #35
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

Defending your realm? Ask that in Syrtis and you will get 80% negative answers saying - I do not care.

Maybe everyone defines his own purpose - which is way better than to have predefined one.

Get time to pass and have fun. Winning, loosing no matter. I see no reason to defend some walls or fort or gems or anything virtual.

<EDIT>
Old goats was like that when Horus started - germans which Healerous is maybe last survivor. They fighted and won everywhere, every time and was feared. I will always remember and salute them. They fighted and was not afraid to loose.

I still hope to see this in today's goats, but even if you grow stronger same negativism is on you like a curse. Old players give it to new ones and so and so...

It is just a game, which is made to be fun. No need to get uber serious, even religious or dunno what else. Honor is deserved not gived by default.
</EDIT>

Last edited by ieti; 10-31-2011 at 07:11 PM.
ieti no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 05:16 PM   #36
Zas_
Count

Zas_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufkn View Post
You are full of shit.

Even now, 37 gelfs are zerging aggers. Just stfu and go back to that.
1.1) You can't insult or verbally attack other users using words either in an indirect or direct way.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:17 PM   #37
blood-raven
Master

blood-raven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufkn View Post
You are full of shit.

Even now, 37 gelfs are zerging aggers. Just stfu and go back to that.
Lol, the sole reason why we like to zerg goats is to read the crying on the forum.
Please cry more, it will amuse me.
Oh and ieti, don't mind to argue, a rock will make a beter discution partner.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:25 PM   #38
bois
Count

bois will become famous soon enough

I play to have fun.
Even though I do take elements of the game too seriously from time to time, I try to remember that fun on all sides is the goal and play to suit.
There are numerous elements and situations in the game and they will be used whether it is in good taste or not. Human beings control the avatars and every failing and success of human nature will be expressed in the game. Can't be helped.
If what is affecting you in game is taking a toll on you emotionally then you are too invested in Regnum. Log off. Get a grip/ reality check, Valium, whatever, then come back. I do this (the log off not the Valium ) from time to time to make sure I have a proper grip on the purpose of the game. That purpose is entertainment. If the game is not positively entertaining you then log out. Refresh yourself. Come back later.
Of course there are some people who are only happy when they are unhappy. To those, I suggest keep playing, as you are being entertained.

Fortunately, I don't really need to log to game in as I am sufficiently entertained by this thread. My entertainment threshold is pretty low.
bois no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:57 PM   #39
Kitsuni
Baron

Kitsuni is on a distinguished road

ITT: Greens insulting blues, blues insulting greens, reds baking pies

Despite that, I think every single argument received a valid counter-argument. It's important to see it from all angles, not just your own.

As for honor, the trend of the game in the last few years is to be more and more "evil" no matter what realm you are in. This seems to get things accomplished in the game, between gaining RP, XP, quest kills to become a Warmaster... all of it, seems to revolve around how troublesome you can be to enemies.

As long as that is the purpose of playing, I will continue to use any means to make enemies ragequit... it keeps them out of my hair and their numbers down.

By the way, blood-raven... goats didn't say a thing about getting zerged or farmed prior to this thread.
Kitsuni no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #40
Psynocide
Master

Psynocide is on a distinguished road

Honour, along with chivalry are not words to have seen use in about a hundred years yet we expect them to arise in an online game where the usual ethics do not apply.
Suffice to say they *rarely* do.
Psynocide no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote