Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 07-26-2018, 07:04 PM   #41
Azirqphale
Pledge

Azirqphale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iplay View Post
Adrian just said that a clue to what is coming is "Bugs" (insects, not the errors in the game)
So, who knows what's next.
Probably aggrobugs to make any fights even *more* unpleasant for non-wm, non-jewelled players.
Azirqphale no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 03:08 PM   #42
Leily
Count

Leily is on a distinguished road

Clic here
Leily no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 02:20 AM   #43
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leily View Post
Can I name them?
Old 07-28-2018, 12:09 PM   #44
Redo_Ger
Apprentice

Redo_Ger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
Can I name them?
No.
Redo_Ger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 01:50 PM   #45
Leily
Count

As Aely requested i will explain a bit more about this bosses, so sorry for not doing it before and thank you for the reminder.

About the spawn time from this 3 new bosses, and also the actual 3 supper bosses, it will be changed to a random one.

As well we are working in few changes to adapt the boss to the amount of people killing it.

Few in spanish forum asked about the inner realm bosses. We wont add more or change them by now, but we will analyze all of them and see what we can improve.

Also people asked if will be possible to have some kind of "skin" for pets.
So the hunter can make the pet look like one of this new bosses, or inner realm bosses (like Aysor for example).

Its something possible but just with this new ones and inner bosses, so Daen, Evendim and Thorkul are excluded from this option.

A player also asked us if its possible to check the actual items from super bosses, pointing the differences, so we will try to take a lot on them also.

Old 08-02-2018, 03:14 PM   #46
rekkles12
Apprentice

rekkles12 is on a distinguished road

I don't think the random boss respawns are a good thing. Maybe for Ra? Haven won't matter since they die once a week in a 2 hr range, focus on the important stuff rather than boss respawn timers..

If you're looking into boss drops, take a look into the amulets or the "crappy" rings and change the stats if possible ?

Last edited by rekkles12; 08-02-2018 at 03:37 PM.
rekkles12 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 01:17 PM   #47
Aely
Apprentice

Aely is on a distinguished road

Thank you Leily

Can you said something about the new bosses and craft ? If i don't misunderstand spanish forum, it's not for gear and weapon crafting. It's for what ? (i'm curious)

And how many ppl to kill the new boss ? Like Eve, Daen, Thork or less ? (less, less, less, less ....)
Aely no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 11:29 PM   #48
Leily
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aely View Post
Thank you Leily

Can you said something about the new bosses and craft ? If i don't misunderstand spanish forum, it's not for gear and weapon crafting. It's for what ? (i'm curious)
Yes!

They will have something to craft but wont be a weapon/armor, will be something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aely View Post
And how many ppl to kill the new boss ? Like Eve, Daen, Thork or less ? (less, less, less, less ....)
I bet less people, since Eve and so are Super bosses and this will be just "bosses" i think.

Also if we have time to change how hard they are depeding on the people around to kill them will be something great for all of this bosses (and for super bosses too).

Last edited by Leily; 03-19-2019 at 09:04 PM.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:18 AM   #49
Mashu
Master

Mashu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leily View Post
Also if we have time to change how hard they are depeding on the people around to kill them will be something great for all of this bosses (and for super bosses too).
This will probably go to suggestions and make some players with 20+ boss items in stash cry, but these changes are really must if NGD wants to make game pleasant for majority of players (instead of few who keep dropping)
  • Difficulty scaling
  • Random re-spawns

Issue 1.

People log just one time/day to kill bosses, instead of being regular players with evenly distributed game play time. Random boss respawns would help heal that situation.

Issue 2.

Chances to drop can be manipulated, it's unspoken, unwritten but certain players accumulate 20+ boss items, by just coming to fixed time, and knowing how to drop.
This is because, we have this complex system that chances depend on skills, and other things. It's been pain to keep it fair, since some time, in the past knights mostly dropped etc.. Every system, has pros and cons, but simplest with least pros&cons would be to have same chances for everyone alive in circle when boss dies.

Issue 3.

Population, if boss spawn times would be random, on certain servers we would not be able to kill boss when it spawns, it would just wait till enough people gathers. That is ok I guess. But again, the same group would be killing it. Here a difficulty scaling could kick in, scaling down to minimum of dragon difficulty, and up to number of players.
This would encourage players to log into game, more regulary, just to have opportunity to kill boss with less people, and not just in fixed time once a week.
Mashu no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 10:27 AM   #50
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Hi,
any changes on useless spells in upcoming update?