Kyrenis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by schachteana View Post
Old 02-20-2015, 07:52 PM   #42
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road
Talking

The event ends soon... so devs, please spawn Eve, Thorky and Daen at once! at the same time! instead of Momo! on the carnival island! This could be the most epic event in the history of the game! Do it for your community! )) Please
Old 02-20-2015, 08:12 PM   #43
LadyOfLight
Pledge

LadyOfLight is on a distinguished road
Default No Momo mask in item mall!?

I am really angry with u NGD for not putting the mask in the item mall. So what if ppl spent small fortunes on the mask? That was their choice... Now u have flooded the market with a ton of them to the same few ppl who have dropped them over and over, so THEY can make small fortunes off the rest of us, who wanted them for ourselves. Or, in my case, to get for a clan event :/ This is really wrong of u NGD.

We are ur customers, and the majority of us wanted the mask in the item mall!! I have been on almost every hour that I am awake to try and drop a mask for a clannie and for a clan event... knowing that in the end, if I didn't drop those, I could buy them, and now u have taken that away!! It's not like I or my other clannie haven't tried!!

Just like the problems with Purple Fever event, u are not putting safeguards into the situations by limiting how many a person can drop (or how many times a person can win in one day as in the purple fever).

I love the aspects of the pvp in this game, and that is why I'm still here... not sure if this treatment of us will push me away or not.
LadyOfLight no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 01:20 PM   #44
Dumberest
Master

Dumberest is on a distinguished road

i heard someone dropped thier 5th momo mask.

how hard NGD is it to limit drops to one each.you continually create environments that are unfair and unbalanced and wonder why people complain.

your game economy will not collapse if you make things readily available to all.and im sure thats what motivates you to do some of the things you have done.
Old 02-21-2015, 02:57 PM   #45
schachteana
Master

schachteana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumberest View Post
i heard someone dropped thier 5th momo mask.

how hard NGD is it to limit drops to one each.you continually create environments that are unfair and unbalanced and wonder why people complain.
wtf?
random drop-giveaway is the best system there is. Equal chance for every participant. Equal. Every time.
If NGD started adjusting drop chance to how often each participant had dropped a mask already, the situation would be fucked up completely. Abuses, bugs, and a way more unfair drop system would be result. If you participate more often in boss kills, your drop chance should also be higher. This can only be achieved with an unbiased coincidence drop system.

inb4 "I have 0 masks and player B has 5 masks already!!! how is this fair????"
that's how probability works. drop chance != drop frequency. go back to school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumberest View Post
your game economy will not collapse if you make things readily available to all.and im sure thats what motivates you to do some of the things you have done.
wrong. As soon as there is no longer price and goods competition, economy collapses. Basic economics law.
There need to be high-valuable items, even for the richest. Without them, grinding, buying boxes and trading gets boring and useless.
Dragon items have become worthless already because of that gormless instancing system. Didn't do anything good apart from the fun in instances.
Please note that the inbalance because of boss jewlery etc doesn't have anything to do with that

---
1.) drop system: nice
2.) boss respawn time: pure fucking bullshit
3.) event itself: mindless boredom because of 2.). Apart from that, nice.
schachteana no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 06:46 PM   #46
Ludwig Von Mises
Banned

Ludwig Von Mises is on a distinguished road

You people like the ugly shit mask? wow.. The only reason i was there was for the pvps and because some people will pay 1-2 or 3 ingots for the mask.
Ludwig Von Mises no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 07:51 AM   #47
Sentrii
Pledge

Sentrii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludwig Von Mises View Post
You people like the ugly shit mask?
While agree the mask is a little ostentatious please keep in mind a dev/artist spent time making it and pretty sure they have feels too you know. Tiger companion is cool and the island is always nice to see again. NGD can you guys at some point make some more of the tabard/surcoat style costumes .. like the one from my kingdom for a t-shirt event and the anniversary costumes.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:06 PM   #48
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludwig Von Mises View Post
You people like the ugly shit mask? wow..
such a dumb response, even though the game isnt perfect people still put time in to make items etc. at least be aware of others.

ps, pretty sure everyone enjoyed the event even if they didnt get a mask