Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 10-24-2016, 09:44 PM   #41
Vadhir
Banned

Vadhir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
Hopefully new weapon skins come with crafting or I'd be very disappointed.
You will be disappointed I've seen only a little of what was on Amun, but all those c4afted weapons were the same we have had since 2007 :U I'd be "happy" if at least dragon weapons are different
Vadhir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:33 AM   #42
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilith View Post
You will be disappointed I've seen only a little of what was on Amun, but all those c4afted weapons were the same we have had since 2007 :U I'd be "happy" if at least dragon weapons are different
The ones on Amun were up to level 27, so it's still possible they may be different at higher levels
Old 10-25-2016, 04:03 AM   #43
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Shouldn't be Amun up already for us?

Next week is Halloween already, we will need to test things and you will have to fix the bugs till that .
Old 10-25-2016, 11:52 AM   #44
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosk View Post
Hey there Community,

After many many meetings and rethinking processes regarding which way to move onto, we've reached what we think might easily be the best news for Regnum in a long time.

First of all, we want to thank you the huge loads of patience you guys have, and that's about have its results.

As some of you already know, NGD has acquired Red Katana, in order to get hold of a superior production capacity, as well as to aim to much bigger projects and "level up" in all of its existent areas (or working departments, to be more exact). Of course, Regnum is not being set apart all of this.

To keep things short and readable, we're first letting you know that we've completed an Action Plan that'll cover the next 6 months from now on. This plan is based on what's left to do in the current's year RoadMap, but with a bit of additions here and there that'll give you the much needed boost to complete it.

The highlight of all this will be the addition of 2 more members to the Regnum team. They're already being trained in their assigned areas so they can officially be introduced by the end of the month, and of course can start to leave their mark in this game we all love so much. Basically, we'll have a new artist and a new Community Manager as well.
These areas are among the most important ones, as they include new content, communication with our users and both event frequency and quality.

Frosk (yep, I'm now talking in the third person to refer to myself), the current Community Manager, will be assigned to specific development and testing tasks.

Getting back to the Action Plan, it could be considered an internal reorganization, that, thanks to the fact that new personnel is being included, allows us to better distribute tasks and optimise working processes. Regarding updates and future game versions, we'll be focusing ourselves in the most requested items by the community:

- Crafting
- Halloween and Christmas Events
- Clans
- Coliseums
- Invasions
- Combat and Powers. Balance.

All of this aims to be finished by the time we reach Regnum's 10th Anniversary, where we'll have the time to create the best event we could think of, as the game deserves.

To wrap things up, we're very glad to communicate this, and we'll keep you in touch about news and further details regarding the Action Plan.

We'll be heading back now, full throttle, on Crafting and the Halloween event, as their release is set to be by the end of October.

Again, thanks so much for your patience!

Best,
Anyway, is this going to have any real impact on Haven?

Haven is left without players for 22 hours of every day. RO isn't even multiplayer game on Haven. It's really frustrating and you're losing players every week.

Adrian, please, try to play on Haven for one damn day to get a real picture.
It's not even game here and all those October xim discounts look more like sarcastic joke.

Last edited by halvdan; 10-25-2016 at 12:07 PM.
halvdan no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 12:19 PM   #45
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post

Haven is left without players for 22 hours of every day. RO isn't even multiplayer game on Haven. It's really frustrating and you're losing players every week.

It's not even game here and all those October xim discounts look more like sarcastic joke.
During the times I play on haven it's completely dead, I only log for battlezones. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't log haven at all
Old 10-26-2016, 04:14 PM   #46
MrFreaky
Pledge

MrFreaky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
During the times I play on haven it's completely dead, I only log for battlezones. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't log haven at all
i vouch for this. haven is in a bad state. the other day it was a level 45 hunter and i (warlock) taking down samal's door. endured for almost 10min
MrFreaky no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 04:19 PM   #47
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFreaky View Post
i vouch for this. haven is in a bad state. the other day it was a level 45 hunter and i (warlock) taking down samal's door. endured for almost 10min
Not everyone has endless patience, in fact, most of the players doesn't....
Delays, delays and delays.

But hey, we are still here!
Old 10-27-2016, 10:47 AM   #48
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Bump.

Adrian, Frosk? Please respond, players left on Haven can't play at all.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:01 PM   #49
Cranddor
Secondary account

Cranddor is on a distinguished road

Of course ppl is leaving Haven. But it is your own fault, freaking multirealmers. It started when everybody changed to Alsius leaving the other realms almost empty. So the few left on Syrtis and Ignis, tired of being slaughterd every minute of the day, left the game. So new ppl caming to Ignis or Syrtis did not stay for long because YOU left them empty.
And now you are crying because Haven is empty and want to merge with Ra to start all that multirealming shit again and destroy RA?? Get out of here.
Cranddor no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:44 PM   #50
Deepak007
Apprentice

Deepak007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Bump.

Adrian, Frosk? Please respond, players left on Haven can't play at all.
Halvdan no matter how many times you post, they(ngd) replies only when they are in the mood to reply, Don't know what's wrong with these people but they don't even care about customer feedback.

Haven is dead already, I got no time nor interest to play in RA. So, if this continues even I will go find something else to play instead of wasting my time further on this game.

Best,

Dwarf Cousins Association
Deepak007 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote