Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 10-17-2009, 11:22 PM   #41
SPARTISH
Initiate

SPARTISH is on a distinguished road

nice tactics
but for me letting ur pet deal the damage while u just run in circles with ambush, stunning fist and retaliation never gets old

just for my own use DMC how often do u own hunters with pets and how often do hunters with pets own you?
Old 10-18-2009, 02:54 AM   #42
DemonMonger
Marquis

DemonMonger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTISH View Post
nice tactics
but for me letting ur pet deal the damage while u just run in circles with ambush, stunning fist and retaliation never gets old

just for my own use DMC how often do u own hunters with pets and how often do hunters with pets own you?
1vs1in an open area 80% of the time I will win vs pet hunters

my last battle was 1 barb 1 knight 1 hunter..
first i killed the hunter
then the barb
then the knight... and I have no pet...

if a pet hunter surprises me and casts confuse I can still escape 60% of the time or even kill their pet plus them as they get over confident. (repetition works magic)
DemonMonger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:17 PM   #43
SPARTISH
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonMonger View Post
1vs1in an open area 80% of the time I will win vs pet hunters

my last battle was 1 barb 1 knight 1 hunter..
first i killed the hunter
then the barb
then the knight... and I have no pet...

if a pet hunter surprises me and casts confuse I can still escape 60% of the time or even kill their pet plus them as they get over confident. (repetition works magic)
wth how did u even find the time to shoot back with 2 warriors chasing u and every shot u hit u would get hit 4 times (assuming the hunter has a pet), and a archer casting amushes, ensares and confuse, plus knights ambush/kick u every chance they get... nevermind kill them O_o

mm how much of them were afk?
Old 10-18-2009, 03:48 PM   #44
_Enio_
Marquis

_Enio_ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTISH View Post
wth how did u even find the time to shoot back with 2 warriors chasing u and every shot u hit u would get hit 4 times (assuming the hunter has a pet), and a archer casting amushes, ensares and confuse, plus knights ambush/kick u every chance they get... nevermind kill them O_o

mm how much of them were afk?
Just run a bit and you have the hunter separated a bit to the warriors, enough time to attack the hunter before the warriors are in range, SoW makes sure you dont get knockd. once the hunters dead you can run again and kill the melee from range..
Sure youll need to use your skills nicely but its doable when the ppl you fight arent that carefully.. And majority of Hunters isnt very careful anyway, too much used to easy fights and/or fleeing and watching more on the track then on whats actually goin on around
Old 10-18-2009, 05:45 PM   #45
SPARTISH
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Enio_ View Post
Just run a bit and you have the hunter separated a bit to the warriors, enough time to attack the hunter before the warriors are in range, SoW makes sure you dont get knockd. once the hunters dead you can run again and kill the melee from range..
Sure youll need to use your skills nicely but its doable when the ppl you fight arent that carefully.. And majority of Hunters isnt very careful anyway, too much used to easy fights and/or fleeing and watching more on the track then on whats actually goin on around
pfft if they were experianced warriors they would have knocked him straight away and he woul dhave never got up...when u SOtW u get hit 4 normal shots of the warriors, hunter n pet...

used the speed boost spells to keep away from the warriors =o?

mmm there must have been a tree involved in which he used to take cover from the hunter and aviod being hit by the warriors by running laps around. or he got stuck in a buged place that the warriors couldnt reach him and he just ranged them out? or he did the drown the noobs at aggers==>herb bridge
Old 10-18-2009, 06:58 PM   #46
_Enio_
Marquis

You cannot knock "right away" when ur chasing a hunter with maxspeed. It was prolly a 3man group who chased DMC and he killed first the hunter, then ran a bit, then the barb with some ranged kiting and cc and in the end the knight.. it wasnt like 3 ppl hitting on him and he killd em all on once..
Old 10-18-2009, 09:48 PM   #47
VandaMan
Baron

VandaMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Enio_ View Post
You cannot knock "right away" when ur chasing a hunter with maxspeed. It was prolly a 3man group who chased DMC and he killed first the hunter, then ran a bit, then the barb with some ranged kiting and cc and in the end the knight.. it wasnt like 3 ppl hitting on him and he killd em all on once..
That's reasonable, but I think it's more likely that it was a three man grinding party, and he just didn't wanna say that. So what really happened: he uncamoes and kills the grinding hunter when he's at low hp, casts SOTW and runs and hides. Waits for camo to cool, comes back and kills the grinding barb at low hp, and then CCs and kites the knight easily (since he's a knight).

VandaMan no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:01 PM   #48
Pwnography
Initiate

Pwnography is on a distinguished road

ehem..
petless hunters FTW!!
Pwnography no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:20 AM   #49
_Enio_
Marquis