+1, i'd be in.

(tutu <3)
Old 05-29-2016, 01:02 AM   #52
esp_tupac
Initiate

esp_tupac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pery3000 View Post
Because people have complained about the lag from huge war on RA before. This is just a suggestion to move a low quantity of players. Gear in tack to Haven. To boost the pop.
6 years ago there was a server transfer available from RA to Horus in attempt to alleviate lag experienced by RA by transfering players from RA to Horus.

Majority of the players who did the transfer are English players due to language barrier and difficulty in trading and war communication brought by the language barrier. I was among the players who first transferred from RA to Horus. At the time there was only 2 servers. RA and Horus.

I'm sure RA is still experiencing the same lag if not worse than years ago in an invasion scenario or 3 way large scale fort war which can also ruin the game play. I remember one time when i was defending the ignis wall at RA. It took 5 sec to 10 sec for the server to respond to one spell that i cast due to huge lag brought by 100+ players in one area.

Personally speaking, language barrier was the main reason I moved from RA to Horus. It's true that ppl would have more fun having lots of ppl to fight with at any given time. However, English players will experience difficulty in communication during combat as well as trading items and making a bargain or even spotting a good deal and negotiate quickly. Spanish players use slangs and abbreviations in chat and u simply can't google translate fast enough to trade effectively.

I would stay in Haven even if there is a transfer because of language barrier. I don't speak spanish at all. but for those that speak little or some of spanish. then it's better to move to RA for more actions

There is advantages and disadvantages for the transfer to RA server. But at this point, NGD is not going to merge Haven and RA because RA is already way too crowded. there is however a possibility for the transfer from RA to Haven again to alleviate the lag in RA.

but you can mark my word. NDG would never make a merge for RA and Horus. RA is already overloaded.
Old 05-29-2016, 01:18 AM   #53
Dumberest
Master

Dumberest is on a distinguished road

Merge Haven with this and merge Haven with that.

Band aids to solve the broken bones.

Its time NGD and the players too sat back and tried to assess why haven/horus has failed after so many years of being around.Only then can anything be fixed and any measures taken to fix the server that do not address the real problems only means lost revenue for NGD.

No income no game.Merging Ra and Haven would result in a lot of people quitting and lost to the game forever.Others would welcome it and be happy.But the major thing to consider here is the lost player base.what happens if those who moved to Ra decided they did not like it anymore,the language barrier was just a pain in the rear end.with the lost player base,there would be no turning back and returning to Haven,the game would have lost people.....forever!

The solution is obvious to me then after taking all that into account.FIX Haven.....but how.

Ive had idea's as have many others.but i personally feel that NGD need to make Haven unique,so instead of Ra server attracting players from other servers,it works the other way around and hte smaller servers attract Ra players.

Make Haven totally unique.rework the game world and make new maps,give Haven unique game content and game mechanics.Give the bored Ra players the opportunity to play regnum another way as well by offering this.

give players who are bored of the current state of Haven and Ra a new place to go and play.
Old 05-29-2016, 06:32 AM   #54
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumberest View Post
Merge Haven with this and merge Haven with that.

Band aids to solve the broken bones.

Its time NGD and the players too sat back and tried to assess why haven/horus has failed after so many years of being around.Only then can anything be fixed and any measures taken to fix the server that do not address the real problems only means lost revenue for NGD.

No income no game.Merging Ra and Haven would result in a lot of people quitting and lost to the game forever.Others would welcome it and be happy.But the major thing to consider here is the lost player base.what happens if those who moved to Ra decided they did not like it anymore,the language barrier was just a pain in the rear end.with the lost player base,there would be no turning back and returning to Haven,the game would have lost people.....forever!

The solution is obvious to me then after taking all that into account.FIX Haven.....but how.

Ive had idea's as have many others.but i personally feel that NGD need to make Haven unique,so instead of Ra server attracting players from other servers,it works the other way around and hte smaller servers attract Ra players.

Make Haven totally unique.rework the game world and make new maps,give Haven unique game content and game mechanics.Give the bored Ra players the opportunity to play regnum another way as well by offering this.

give players who are bored of the current state of Haven and Ra a new place to go and play.
1. The players already know why the game isnt the same during lvl 50 Era when there was a strong player base. NGD has failed to fix problems with the game. Failed promises by NGD. Failed updates. Again and again.

2. The clear problem with Haven is nobody plays enough in each realm for there to be war regularly. Its usually one realm zerging another at different times of the day. People don't have the motivation to play. Also Haven is lazy. Rather sit at a fort/Only log in for bosses.

3. Why does everyone get so mad when English isn't the common language. This game not even English itself. I really have no problems with communicating with people from RA. Half can speak decent English to understand you. Also most of the terms used in this game is from RA anyway.

4. The game has already lost its players. People don't play the game because its amazing. They play it because its decent and because they've became friends with other players throughout all these years. The community is keeping this game alive. And not by much.

5. "i personally feel that NGD need to make Haven unique" When has NGD ever thought about Haven? Everything has been made to please their main server RA. Every update is for the benefit of RA. Please stop using "fix" in anything related to this game. We still get stuck in the altar/spawned on top.

6. "Make Haven totally unique.rework the game world and make new maps,give Haven unique game content and game mechanics" We are behind in the roadmap. NGD has uploaded a buggy TDM. Also created more imbalance with the Champion gear. ON TOP OF THAT Clan ranks still are bugged. Do you really think they can do all this. Please use logic.

7. "give players who are bored of the current state of Haven and Ra a new place to go and play"

#walloftext
Old 05-29-2016, 09:22 AM   #55
Dumberest
Master

Dumberest is on a distinguished road

NGD have changed from those early lvl 50 days.they now listen somewhat to the players unlike back then.the history of merges has shown us it dosnt improve the player base it reduces it.merging with Ra or any other server is just going to cut the base further and will only keep part of the current haven players happy,while pushing the others away.

You cited poor updates and a few other things that have pushed players away pery,why add more things to the list by adding another merge which history tells us will fail.Fix fix fix :P

It might be too late and out of reach for NGD to upgrade this game to a decent game engine like Unreal engine etc,but they have the core of a game right here with regnum to start again using what parts that do work in a new version thats more updated.

#walloftextrules
Old 05-29-2016, 12:16 PM   #56
hellscraem
Initiate

hellscraem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
NGD have changed from those early lvl 50 days.they now listen somewhat to the players unlike back then.the history of merges has shown us it dosnt improve the player base it reduces it.merging with Ra or any other server is just going to cut the base further and will only keep part of the current haven players happy,while pushing the others away.

You cited poor updates and a few other things that have pushed players away pery,why add more things to the list by adding another merge which history tells us will fail.Fix fix fix :P

It might be too late and out of reach for NGD to upgrade this game to a decent game engine like Unreal engine etc,but they have the core of a game right here with regnum to start again using what parts that do work in a new version thats more updated.

#walloftextrules
if they don't merge there servers the game is going to die for sure. lol you really think they can bring haven back/make another regnum that's a joke they would fail even worse the 2nd time around. don't understand why some of the players want to stay on a dead haven server with little to no action. NGD clearly cant run more then 1 server since they think any update good enough for Ra is good enough for every other server HAVEN ISNT GOING TO GET BETTER
merge all the servers together and make 1 huge server NGD is over there heads with more then 1 sever its clearly been shown with the other servers that are no longer around

ignis - chaos hellscream , Grom hellscraem , Hellscraem - Ra
hellscraem no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:29 PM   #57
vazko
Initiate

vazko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pery3000 View Post
Because people have complained about the lag from huge war on RA before. This is just a suggestion to move a low quantity of players. Gear in tack to Haven. To boost the pop.
I have only experienced some lag after the last update. Connectivity is not really an issue, and we are usually the ones who lag the most. Performance may be an issue during massive wars if your PC is not good enough, which is my case.

In any case, id rather have them get rid of Haven, move every character to Ra and get a better server with the spare money. And most people would rather play with some lag in a server with an avg of 500 on than having a silk smooth experience in a server averaging 250 on.
vazko no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 05:01 PM   #58
Pery3000
Master

Quote:

#walloftextrules
NGD has not really changed. Adrian even said we should have listened players before we uploaded the TDM in stead they just steamrolled it to live update without testing it to the players. Added more problems to it.

The fact of the matter is no one wants to play on a server with Low war/Low pop. No matter how good the game is. YOU NEED PLAYERS. The only player base that is failing is the English one. Hence why English players are playing RA. Haven was kept alive by RA players who moved to Raven first then merged with Horus to create Haven. Now most of those RA players have quit or gone back to RA.

So are these others that you speak of enjoying Haven???

RA is not some server with 10 players Tania. Merge will not fail. As I've stated people want to play where others are playing. You can't compare Nemon/Raven merge with a merge with RA.

Yes I have stated poor updates. And you want them to make a dead server Unique to save it while we can't even fix class imbalance/Ghost Swings. Its not possible. It would take years on the already late Roadmap.

Also they are not going to restart this game. I would be excited to see it happen. But it won't.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:05 PM   #59
Pery3000
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazko View Post
I have only experienced some lag after the last update. Connectivity is not really an issue, and we are usually the ones who lag the most. Performance may be an issue during massive wars if your PC is not good enough, which is my case.

In any case, id rather have them get rid of Haven, move every character to Ra and get a better server with the spare money. And most people would rather play with some lag in a server with an avg of 500 on than having a silk smooth experience in a server averaging 250 on.
And I agree with you as I've stated many times. I don't have problems with lag/ping. My PC happens to be very good. Also my ping stays at 40-70 ping. Even in huge RA battles. I mean even in WOW people would still lag. And they have more resources than NGD. It happens when playing a MMO. People don't seem to understand that.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:39 PM   #60
Zarakaye
Apprentice

Zarakaye is on a distinguished road

You will never see this on Haven

On Ra that is so fun
Zarakaye no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote