Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 06-09-2015, 02:29 PM   #71
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Iheartpancakes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowocki View Post
Instead of boosting lvl 60 players and War Masters NGD should rethink stats of lvl 50-54 items. Why not make armor stats more close or same as lvl 55-60? Having like 50kg less to carry with the elite armor set is already big advantage, not to mention you can have them only via drop or lucky boxes.
Nice idea. Perhaps a quest for level 50-54 that allows them to enchant their armour, boosting its current stats and allowing extra sockets for resists. I wouldn't even mind if this was premium. Having a level 50-55 mage in the wz is a scary thing, especially when a party of archers finds you.
Iheartpancakes no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 02:37 PM   #72
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

And yet again, the famous discussion about jewels is back.

The idea of huge damage boost(for normal hits) is stupid. The argument 'make it obtainable for everyone' is stupid too. Same as boosting defence.

I can imagine boss jewellery having bonuses like:
Regen mana, regen hp, healing bonus, cast speed, spell damage, minor speed bonus(like 2-5%), spell range, spell duration maybe.

Edit: and also, the idea with boss items lvl 50-55 is good too, imo
Old 06-09-2015, 02:49 PM   #73
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Quote:
stuff like 3.5k+ south cross
I do that without jewels, and a medium sword. Thank the ability to use spells under fulminating.

This happened on a level 60 barb. I had no amulet.

Old 06-09-2015, 03:02 PM   #74
-Aniara-
Initiate

-Aniara- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yesterday at aggy we start with equal numbers to the syrtis tho they got some boss geared archers. Final result: despite our support we got raped to the shreds before you could get closer then 1/3 of their range. At the end most people got tired of being farmed and logged out.

Chasing horned archers will do that to warriors, and at least i was not playing very smart. (Smart had been to change to hunter but my poor barb need some air as well ;o)

How many times we must repeat this subject? Jewellery and their bonus is fine, the problem is that spells and buffs granting WEAPON DAMAGE BONUS also affect jewellery. Change this silly thing and we get balanced damage with advantage for the jewellery users but we get rid of some ridiculous hitters and stuff like 3.5k+ south cross or 1K shield piercing/ 1.5k lethal strike.
Its a war game, if no one dies it gets really boring. I know they would be kiting us and chose to try catch em on a barb anyway. Sure it failed this time but it was fun trying and that's all that matters to me. I am sure they had fun as well.

Last edited by -Aniara-; 06-09-2015 at 03:12 PM.
-Aniara- no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 04:03 PM   #75
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivramartono View Post
Imagine if dps items were buyable with wm, I can see more whining coming about realm balance
I think most of us have already agreed on that one.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:07 PM   #76
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
I thought I fixed that one too. It should be on the changelog. Please login to Amun and test it if you can!
Aaaaaand the great surprise, PA dispels darkness once again! Ludwig must be celebrating.

Maybe, if you can't implement PA dispelling freeze and NOT darkness in the same time, you can also remove officialy dispel freeze from that spell(and buff it in some other way).
Old 06-10-2015, 08:45 PM   #77
v0rt3x
Master

v0rt3x is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
Aaaaaand the great surprise, PA dispels darkness once again! Ludwig must be celebrating.

Maybe, if you can't implement PA dispelling freeze and NOT darkness in the same time, you can also remove officialy dispel freeze from that spell(and buff it in some other way).
Can confirm this!

Btw.....1.12.2 is at live servers since last saturday. Why not at Changelog list? And please change topic to "Version 1.12.2 discussion"
v0rt3x no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote

Tags
amun, invasions