Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 07-19-2009, 12:41 AM   #71
Angel_de_Combate
Banned

Angel_de_Combate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Er opinions*? .....but aye lock this thread.
Angel_de_Combate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:20 PM   #72
Malik2
Initiate

Malik2 is on a distinguished road

A few thoughts.

1. The syrtians who invaded alsius earlier this week were morons. What the hell are you RP whores thinking? Ignis tries to invade regularly and you want to put both alsius gems in Syrtis...why? Is it to ensure they will try to invade every night? Not planned is a good word for it…it was completely without thought.

Am I against invading Alsius? No. But why make it easier for Ignis to get all four gems with one invasion? Let them invade 2 realms to get all four. I imagine most of the night crew would agree that we are glad you only got one gem. Words cannot describe how short sighted you are.

2. Even with a exp negative you screw around in Alsius. Was there even an attempt at Ignis gate this week? If you constantly are in Trelle and Aggers you are totally without balls.

3. Extra guard captains at the gate are no insurance policy and killing them is nothing to brag about. The extra guards are not only extremely stupid, most die without a fight, and the gorillas are easily handled by a larger force. I’ve seen 4 or 5 of them go down in a few seconds at Syrtis gate at night.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #73
platyna
Initiate

platyna is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yes, it is better to just sit and wait till Ignis will take all the gems.
WTF strategy it is to not take other realm gems? FAIL.

This is why Syrtis doesn't want to invade - because they are confused hearing obvious BS:
- We are ALWAYS not enought.
- We ALWAYS can't invade.
- We don't have a plan, oh, oh, the only successful Syrtis invasions were purely spontaneus.
- We need to take all gems at once - WTF?, since when Ignis takes all gems at once? They had 4 gems for weeks before they decided to invade Syrtis. And what was Syrtis doing to get these 4 gems from Ignis? Nothing, so we asked for that what happened to us. Sorry guys.

Regards.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:01 PM   #74
e30G
Count

e30G will become famous soon enough

Dear Platyna please get your facts straight:

Quote:
Originally Posted by platyna View Post
- We are ALWAYS not enought.
A lot of these spontaneous invasion attempts invlove 15-20 people of whom maybe 10-12 are level 50. Of that bunch, I can honestly say that even fewer know how to play their classes as team players.

Quote:
- We ALWAYS can't invade.
See above.

Quote:
- We don't have a plan, oh, oh, the only successful Syrtis invasions were purely spontaneus.
The only 2 times Syrtis successfully opened it's portal was after carefully planned invasions that involved inter-clan coordination with people who actually knew what roles they had to play.

Quote:
- We need to take all gems at once - WTF?, since when Ignis takes all gems at once? They had 4 gems for weeks before they decided to invade Syrtis. And what was Syrtis doing to get these 4 gems from Ignis? Nothing, so we asked for that what happened to us. Sorry guys.
That is an insult to the people who defended our gates for weeks on end. Ignis did try to invade during that period. Syrtis also mounted several attempts at invading. Obviously we were unsuccessful.

For the rest of Syrtis, stop crying. Ignis is out-thinking us and out-playing us through good teamwork and planning. Some of them may not be the best players individually, but as a team they are hard to beat. Learn something from them please.

I hope this wakes you up on reality.

Regards.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:46 PM   #75
linearguild
Initiate

linearguild is on a distinguished road

I often feel that many people pushing invasions in Syrtis want to run before they know how to walk. There's more to breaking a gate than running towards it yelling "BANZAI!" and yet a stubborn bunch of players insists on doing this over and over, I guess expecting to get a miracle someday. What's more depressing is that they lucked out in Alsius last week and now they think that disorganized zerging works great. Unfortunately, what really happened is related to how a broken clock is right twice a day.

It's okay to have epic fails attacking a gate if we learn from it. It's NOT okay to have epic fails and rush back into the fray without realizing our mistakes.
linearguild no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:42 PM   #76
Malik2
Initiate

Malik2 is on a distinguished road

I'm not saying don't invade. I'm saying do something lots of people don't have the nads to do...Invade ignis first.

I don't mind having 4 gems. As long as 2 of them are Ignis gems. But only morons do the work of ignis for them. If you are one of the morons live with it.

To think that Ignis did not try to invade Syrtis when they had four gems speaks volumes. It is rediculous. There are a group of people that basically do nothing but defence almost every night in Syrtis. Basically they are standing between you and a regular negative realm bonus. I help them out occasionally, maybe you should thank them. Losing players like SoL doesn't help.

I agree with Xia.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:13 PM   #77
Brother-brian
Master

Brother-brian is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegordo View Post
Then our choice has been met in the way we wanted it !! Hit them where it hurts was our mindset, so thank you for the post... made my day !!
soooo, with NGD trying its hardest to reach realm balance, you are hard at work to prevent said balance, by discouraging new players?

Thinking like that will get Horus shut down for good. "They don't want balance!"
Brother-brian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:40 PM   #78
Mrreality13
Apprentice

Mrreality13 is an unknown quantity at this point

its part of the GAME get over it or get your realm to invade that's what is supposed to happen