Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Images

Images Screenshots, fan-art and graphics related to the game

View Poll Results: What do you prefer? no wai?
Uploading one1 page per 1-2 days. 390 58.04%
Uploading teh few pages at once after few dayz! 140 20.83%
I don't caer! 142 21.13%
Voters: 672. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2010, 02:48 PM   #8781
_Kharbon_
Baron

_Kharbon_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizdzius View Post
My exam: october 1st.
Films sound recording: Tuesday.

Comic: not a chance in between.
Good luck with your exams btw

I can't wait for the awesome comic
WM - WM - WM - 56 - 53 - 50

_Kharbon_ no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #8782
Pizdzius
Baron

Pizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torg_Snowflake View Post
Your devout followers will await patiently

Quickly! Bring the cherry coke offering!
To be honest, I can't lately drink even that /o\ too much caffeine, my heart barely makes it, and it's the one with least amount of it
(if you wish to contact me on my other realm character: Ignis - Josephine)

Pizdzius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:04 PM   #8783
theotherhiveking
Count

theotherhiveking has a spectacular aura abouttheotherhiveking has a spectacular aura abouttheotherhiveking has a spectacular aura about

Oh.. Well, good luck piz! I hope you will be able to overdose on caffeine soon!
Old 09-24-2010, 07:36 PM   #8784
Pizdzius
Baron

Pizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura about

What I meant was, no caffeine at all. I can't drink any. :P not even Mountain Dew
which sucks when I work at night

Old 09-25-2010, 03:16 AM   #8785
Dark_Barbarian
Initiate

Dark_Barbarian is an unknown quantity at this point

what the hell are the exams all about? you been at it for years and years the exams should be permanitly over by now you polish people are a complete puzzel to me should be over and done and you should have a job by now. what age you are like 21? christ piz your a full grown man i think, school should be done and over by now...

EDIT: ooh ok 22 years of age.... i just looked it up. but still your school days should be over
Dark_Barbarian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:14 AM   #8786
Laeloth_Claireplaine
Pledge

Location: France (yes, everywhere in France. We have relations. And we know where you live)
Laeloth_Claireplaine is on a distinguished road

Db dear, it's not like studies stop at the secondary cycle. There are several students in universities throughout the world, it's not a specific problem from Poland ^^. Studies can take years and you can learn (and so, be tested) all along your life.

Piz, sorry to hear about your palpitations problems :S. Did you tried tea ? (it contains caffeine too, beware of that - same molecule, same effects. But you can at least control the amount of caffeine with a tea ^^')
How is going the film ? And I don't want to hear that you're in a hurry again, pretty please ! XD

Kindly :*

- Lae
Laeloth_Claireplaine no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:42 AM   #8787
Dark_Barbarian
Initiate

Dark_Barbarian is an unknown quantity at this point

by the times hes done testing he will be 80 years old if this keeps up....
Dark_Barbarian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:36 AM   #8788
Pizdzius
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Barbarian View Post
what the hell are the exams all about? you been at it for years and years the exams should be permanitly over by now you polish people are a complete puzzel to me should be over and done and you should have a job by now. what age you are like 21? christ piz your a full grown man i think, school should be done and over by now...

EDIT: ooh ok 22 years of age.... i just looked it up. but still your school days should be over
wow seems like you need more education to know about education :P

in poland it's like this:
Schools you HAVE to attend to, for free:
Basic school - 6 years till you're about 12
Middle school - usually 3 years till you're about 15
High school - usually 3-4 years till you're about 18, depends on type (you can pick specific education type and instead of basic education you can have a diploma already, stating you're an artist/mechanic/builder etc, but the school is more demanding and there's a lot of stuff to learn)
This ends the education required for everyone, then you can decide to continue.
Usually if you pass tons of exams, you can have free studies till you're 26, most of Academies and Universities take about 5 years, some 7, some 3.
If you can't pass the exams, but you're picked by the professors as well educated, you can pay and attend the studies during evenings and keep a morning job, or during weekends, and keep a daily job.

Even after that, if you have money, you can pay and be a student your whole life. That's the basics of society, the possibility to learn, they actually give you oppoturnities.

Now, depending on a school, there are exams you have to pass every half year. Usually January/February and then just before summer.
I do have to pass them as well. Normal education stuff, information, art's history, knowledge how to light a scene in the film properly etc.
Now, in my school there's more. Since each of us has to make a whole movie every year by ourselfs, without any workers avaible, they give us three months of summer to work. And then, when holidays are done, which are full of work for me, we have a film exam, which doesn't require knowledge, it's just judging our work. And only then we get to know if next day we can attend next year of studies. :P the end.

oh and as an additional note, thanks to our education system, Poland has one most well-educated young people. But still even if you have tons of titles and passed 7 year medical school, you end up as some fucking dish washer in British restaurant, cause we don't have jobs. BLARGH.

Old 09-25-2010, 08:09 AM   #8789
KKharzov
Banned

KKharzov is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Barbarian View Post

We know you dropped out of high school at 16. But that's no excuse to stop others from completing their ambitions dear.

My, how I wish I lived in your world where one could finish their PhD in a year.
KKharzov no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #8790
Pizdzius
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKharzov View Post
We know you dropped out of high school at 16. But that's no excuse to stop others from completing their ambitions dear.

My, how I wish I lived in your world where one could finish their PhD in a year.
You wish to live in his world? Madness I say!