Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Images

Images Screenshots, fan-art and graphics related to the game

View Poll Results: What do you prefer? no wai?
Uploading one1 page per 1-2 days. 390 58.04%
Uploading teh few pages at once after few dayz! 140 20.83%
I don't caer! 142 21.13%
Voters: 672. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2010, 07:54 AM   #8831
e30G
Count

e30G will become famous soon enough

One thing I learned is what you learn in school/university rarely matters in the real world. What matters is the character building and bonds forged from life at the university. Cheer up Piz.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #8832
Pizdzius
Baron

Pizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30ernest View Post
What matters is the character building and bonds forged from life at the university.
Then I have none \o/

anyway, don't worry about me guys. I had a sad, I had to deal with it, I spent a weekend with my sex kitten, I'm all better thanks ;P
(if you wish to contact me on my other realm character: Ignis - Josephine)

Pizdzius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:49 PM   #8833
Pizdzius
Baron

Pizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura about

Update! The comic is back!

Old 10-03-2010, 11:23 PM   #8834
Minorian
Master

Minorian is on a distinguished road

Love the new page
Minorian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:31 PM   #8835
ArcticWolf
Duke

ArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticWolf View Post
If you don't fail at least once, then you're not aiming high enough.
I got karma for this. The problem is that, as I have >450 reputation points, most karmas I get are gray. But what really bothers me is that it had no text, which shows whoever sent this is too lazy to type or give any constructive feedback. Anyway, it's likely he* misunderstood my post, so here goes a detailed, non-twitter-friendly version of it:

I know about the subject. I know what's like, and although I'm not proud of it, I can say that sometimes you learn much more from what went wrong than what you did right. Ideally, you would learn from other people's mistakes, but that isn't always possible.

But when you're trying really hard, when you put all your effort and still you fail, it shows you have reached the actual learning stage. It means there is something you don't know, or where you're not proficient yet. And it also means you have to make a hard choice: either you try to do better next time, or you give up.

I'm sure you are going to pick the first.

From now on, your goal changes from just passing your exams to actually becoming better. You are now pushing the boundaries of your experience and knowledge, something you could never have done just passing an exam (because teachers only have limited tools to measure how good you are, most of them which are flawed).

It's important you experience this early, so you realize this before you are too old and busy (and brainwashed) thinking that you can't do better and giving up.

Of course, take this with a pinch of salt. It doesn't mean you should fail on purpose, it means you should keep trying.

So, I won't tell you to cheer up; there's no way that would be helpful, you already know that. Instead, I thought this would be more useful to you.

* statistically speaking.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:59 PM   #8836
Arafails
Baron

Arafails will become famous soon enough

"Pew, pew" is an awesome sound effect to a fully charged lazerban…
Old 10-04-2010, 02:43 AM   #8837
Mbwana
Initiate

Mbwana is on a distinguished road

hahaha, awesome page

(except for that last bit; 'I hate anime' TIS BLASPHEMY )
Old 10-04-2010, 04:18 AM   #8838
El_Naso
Baron

El_Naso is on a distinguished road

Well I do like anime, but there's always a case such as Bleach, with all it's repetitiveness, cheesiness and predictability -and the unedning filler, oh the pain- wich get to my nerve pretty fast; yet on the other end of the pool there's stuff like FLCL -to name just one fine example- wich overflows with raw awesomness in just 6 tight episodes. Hell, I dare you not like it
El_Naso no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:46 AM   #8839
ArcticWolf
Duke

ArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of light

Nice page, Piz!
Old 10-04-2010, 09:16 AM   #8840
Pizdzius
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticWolf View Post
I know about the subject. I know what's like, and although I'm not proud of it, I can say that sometimes you learn much more from what went wrong than what you did right. Ideally, you would learn from other people's mistakes, but that isn't always possible.

But when you're trying really hard, when you put all your effort and still you fail, it shows you have reached the actual learning stage. It means there is something you don't know, or where you're not proficient yet. And it also means you have to make a hard choice: either you try to do better next time, or you give up.

I'm sure you are going to pick the first.

From now on, your goal changes from just passing your exams to actually becoming better. You are now pushing the boundaries of your experience and knowledge, something you could never have done just passing an exam (because teachers only have limited tools to measure how good you are, most of them which are flawed).

It's important you experience this early, so you realize this before you are too old and busy (and brainwashed) thinking that you can't do better and giving up.

Of course, take this with a pinch of salt. It doesn't mean you should fail on purpose, it means you should keep trying.

So, I won't tell you to cheer up; there's no way that would be helpful, you already know that. Instead, I thought this would be more useful to you.

* statistically speaking.

Oh man I really know what you mean, A person should learn on own mistakes, cause it's impossible to learn on parents' mistakes. I mean, we have to go there by ourselves. Without failures we wouldn't know the taste of victory. Although, there, again, it's a very distant taste, almost impossible to reach :P
If I could, I'd give you my own green karma, but I can't yet /o\

and I'm glad you guys enjoy the page, I hope I'll be able to make up for the hiatus

ps: and I really do hate anime. :P let a person have his own taste!