General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2018, 06:29 AM   #81
Artemo
Initiate

Artemo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumberest View Post
turbo boost haven and valhalla.offer unique rewards and incentives to not only retain new players but draw back players who left for RA.
Yes. I still think it would help the game if you start advertising. Giving out Xim boni etc. on the less populated servers could help but it could also just last until the boosts have run out.
Somehow we have to get people to play the game and have them stay on the less populated servers. Without older players who sit at cs and tell the newbe who asks where Eskil is to switch to Ra...
Fix the game content first. Close the levelling gap, make it fun to get to max level.
What feature of regnum is advertiseable? What makes regnum different to other MMOs? Is this too off-topic?
Old 02-09-2018, 06:30 AM   #82
-Aniara-
Initiate

-Aniara- is on a distinguished road

The 5 extra lvls would be used to balance things and at the same time devalue the mass of dead/traded accounts/gear of haven.

Make gear lvl 60-65 drop only to start with.

behold this brand new world
Old 02-09-2018, 11:03 AM   #83
Shadydowns
Baron

Shadydowns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post

What could be done is something not very popular and dangerous, specially for a small community: move European users to Valhalla and the rest to Ra. Separating users that play together and enjoy that is not something nice to be done. Of course, that the server has low population is not nice anyway, but there should be an unanimous agreement between users for this to happen and remember, Valhalla is still under Gamigo's responsibility. Soon it will be ours and we also would have to know what they could think on losing the exclusivity of the location.
I hope, your aren´t talking about european players who play in Ra. it would be very sad for many users who enjoy playing and sharing clan with european people, our clan Hardstyle in alsius is a good example of what I mean, I could say 50% of the players in our clan (active or inactive players) are from european countries (Spain, Germany, Poland, Greece, France including Hungary) we have also someone from Asia (Hong Kong) so what would happen to this person if it were done, would she stay in Ra or should she be moved? and where to?. Actually I think this would be a desaster for our server so I agree with you in the red part I marked.
Something else.. If you didn´t already notice that, Ra server is dying, it´s not just a problem of servers with low population, it´s happening the same in Ra, I´m playing quite a lot now a days and it reminds me last time I played in Haven, I see much less people than a month ago, not a year! just a fu.. month ago! I think we have to bring as many players as we can to Ra. For me Haven and Ra should be one

Last edited by Shadydowns; 02-09-2018 at 11:23 AM.
Shadydowns no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-09-2018, 12:21 PM   #84
Yasar1
Pledge

Yasar1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Aniara- View Post
Have one American and one European server.

Allow accounts access to both but with a cd for changing to prevent fast switching (which could be bad) and maybe a low xim cost as well.
This would be great.
Yasar1 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-09-2018, 12:37 PM   #85
Eminoo
Pledge

Eminoo is on a distinguished road

Merging servers would be the best decision ever by NGD. I like the idea of having an American and European server and letting players choose where to play. I played on Tyr (Dutch server long time ago, merged with Horus) and Nemon. On both servers my clan got deleted so I hope this won't happen again lol.
Eminoo no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-09-2018, 01:05 PM   #86
Artemo
Initiate

Artemo is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
The 5 extra lvls would be used to balance things
Imo levels 50 to 60 should be balanced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythox View Post
Artemo hast du das aus dem Gamigo Forum?
Sí.

And here are some more opinions from the german community:
(continued from HERE)
  1. Ra shouldn't be aviable for german players since it's a spanish server.
    -----
  2. A merge would only make matters worse for NGD, financially.
    -----
  3. Merge = yes, every change to the game can only improve it.
    -----
  4. Merge Val + Haven, even a small increase of population will improve the situation for both servers. The weirdestt issue is, that players from Val got to Ra and complain about Val being empty.
    -----
  5. Post in NGD-Forum Adrian won't read this. (Thats why I am here :P )
    -----
  6. Val Alsius is really empty lately. When he and his Clanmates log in, that's all the players alsius has to offer.
    -----
  7. Making Ra unaviable for germans doesn't solve the problem, people will still log in over VPN because the german community is too toxic and there is no system that punishes bad behaivior like insulting other players in chat.
Old 02-09-2018, 01:43 PM   #87
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Red face

Quote:
Have one American and one European server.

Allow accounts access to both but with a cd for changing to prevent fast switching (which could be bad) and maybe a low xim cost as well.

At same time rise max lvl to 65 and fix the inconsistencies caused by the lvl 60 rise, give useful stats to new dragon gear and buff the new boss gear accordingly.

/A
Yes, it would be quite nice to have the option of choosing any server while having only one single-account, & play where you wish, when you wish. Ah, but until these ongoing 'migrations' from Haven-&-Valhalla-to-Ra slack off, then end entirely however, NGD rightly has strongly-vested economic-incentive to NOT allow multiple-server-use by single-accounts; it's just common-'cent$'.

Quite understandably, they want these 'server-migrants' to make their new accounts, & to buy all that normally is purchased for such 1-thru-60. That's CoR bread-&-butter, a principle-revenue-stream for NGD. CoR-cross-server-access of ANY kind only becomes a truly viable business-option when NO further Haven/Valhalla/Ra players at ALL are willing-to-move & make new accounts.

As to a level-65 cap? We've covered this ground already, more than once, in more than one thread. The level-60 cap just about broke this game. %-enhanced-base-damages + linear-soak-system + 6-varieties-of-approach-to-game (6-different-class-structures) = UNSCALEABILITY. EVERYthing has to be changed to make it possible. That's CoR-II, a whole new game....

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-09-2018, 01:46 PM   #88
Mythox
Pledge

Mythox is on a distinguished road

Well we see atleast the community is unhappy. So Valhalla players want more action. Haven players want more action. So 2 dead servers are crying for more population. I already said I am good with valhalla + Haven merge. So we get atleast a bit more action. But this won't solve the problem for long, I think, Its my personal mind. I still do like the idea from adrian let the Haven players choose where they want to go. If they want go to ra or Valhalla. Well I think everything is said in this Thread. Its on Ngd to do something. They know now we want changes and more population.
Regards
Rumiel Aurion
Mythox no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-09-2018, 02:09 PM   #89
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Please stop derailing the thread with posts about lvl 65 or Boosting Server with incentives. (Which NGD already does) Or Balance Updates. This is a topic about possible plans for merging. And what would happen to players. Stay on topic with the debate.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:44 PM   #90
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pery3000 View Post
Please stop derailing the thread ... Stay on topic with the debate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oops, my opinion has been showing (for years now)....
Please merge Haven & Valhalla, as soon as possible....
A Valhaven & Ra merger will happen, some fine day....

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread