Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Old 08-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
zeeph
Pledge

zeeph is on a distinguished road
Default Urgent!!!

I TRY TO LOGIN AND IT SAYS USER ALREADY LOGGED IN !!
Please do something cause my account could have been hacked!!!!!

Ticket ID: ZUV-650154

please kick ban anyone who is playing as zeeph - korgan - zefolo

AND CLOSE AUCTIONS !!!
zeeph no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:31 AM   #2
zeeph
Pledge

zeeph is on a distinguished road

Problem seems solved, maybe i remained as ghost on server.
zeeph no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:11 AM   #3
fotomay
Initiate

fotomay is on a distinguished road

has happened to me before :/ sometimes after repeatedly trying for half an hour, i give up for about 6 hours, come back and everything is ok.

(also has happened in other mmos to me. its due to Microsoft's extremely shoddy engineering standards which struck the industry along with the rise of Windows. MS is a horrible horrible company and a terrible curse on the world of IT!)
fotomay no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:19 PM   #4
Awrath
Master

Awrath is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotomay View Post
has happened to me before :/ sometimes after repeatedly trying for half an hour, i give up for about 6 hours, come back and everything is ok.

(also has happened in other mmos to me. its due to Microsoft's extremely shoddy engineering standards which struck the industry along with the rise of Windows. MS is a horrible horrible company and a terrible curse on the world of IT!)
Nothing to do with Microsoft. It normally happens when your character is stuck in the game world due to a crash. It can happen when you crash while playing the game, crash midway through logging on or your network gets disconnected while playing the game/logging on.

So yeh, nothing to do with Windows.
Awrath no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:02 AM   #5
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

Problems like this have nothing to do with M$ and Windows. In fact windows have very tidy and well documented API which at least for me is very plesant to work with. I never programmed on Linux\Unix tho to say how it is there.

If you suddenly disconnect server will need some time to realise your client is not there and remove it. This is not OS dependent is any way.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #6
Evangeline
Master

Evangeline is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieti View Post
Problems like this have nothing to do with M$ and Windows. In fact windows have very tidy and well documented API which at least for me is very plesant to work with. I never programmed on Linux\Unix tho to say how it is there.

If you suddenly disconnect server will need some time to realise your client is not there and remove it. This is not OS dependent is any way.
if you close the client unproperly or crash, the game will disconnect the character for you with the timer, if a mob attacks you it cancels the disconnection as long as he keeps attacking you preventing your character from logging off...
Old 09-02-2013, 01:40 PM   #7
Krungle
Master

Krungle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohan View Post
if a mob attacks you it cancels the disconnection as long as he keeps attacking you preventing your character from logging off...
When you are end-game and a low level mob attacks you, especially if you are tank-spec, it can be a real drag.

One thing that worked well in most games, but for some reason less well here, is if you have someone else send you /chat, /party, /trade requests it will often help the server realize you are not really there. It does work sometimes in CoR but considerably less frequently than other games.

Of course if you Multi-realm you can always log onto your other account and go kill yourself. Free RPs! Lol.
Krungle no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote