Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

View Poll Results: TDM is more life into the game and more game into my life.
Yes, I will play it actively and more, regardless of the whiners. 25 43.86%
No, I am the whiner, don't need TDM. 22 38.60%
I don't care but I'm more inclined to see a healthy playerbase than a dead server. 10 17.54%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-2014, 04:08 PM   #1
Loque
Master

Loque is on a distinguished road
Default TDM: The final argument

Epilogue: Haven only.

This is for all the players who are active, who have quit, who have quit long ago, who are thinking of quitting and the new ones who just started or who started but had TDM disabled during their play life.

Would you return, play more, become active, stop cussing the game, yada yada yada if TDM was to return?

(poll is public for names)
Loque no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 04:13 PM   #2
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

I will return for TDM
Old 12-05-2014, 04:35 PM   #3
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Missing one pool-option so I won't vote.
Sentan no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #4
pieceofmeat
Master

pieceofmeat is on a distinguished road

TDM is just nonsense for me, instanced group pvp has no real place in a MMO with RvR focus.

So having it open on some set times each day/week or during events is enough for me.
pieceofmeat no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 04:55 PM   #5
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

I only want more content and something to do when there's nothing happening^^
If that's TDM and CTF then be it.
Tho I'd rather have more new events and more WZ bosses to kill
Old 12-05-2014, 05:54 PM   #6
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Are u fuckin kidding me?

Few days back I wrote this
Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
I guess the reason why TDM isnt back yet is exactly this what you are writing slarti.
NGD is maybe trying to find a way how to not harm warzone activity and (dis)balance and make TDM open in time when warzone is dead and there is no acitvity at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
What's the point of that? If there's no one on ( or not enough) who the hell will play the TDM? The ones that are AFK at CS?
And now you write the same now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
I only want more content and something to do when there's nothing happening^^
If that's TDM and CTF then be it.

edit: I see It's not first time you did this.lol. Agreed with wield.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wi3ld View Post
Are you fucking serious right now? You shot down my idea of getting gold from WARmaster quests, but you're up for the suggestion of getting gold from war by someone else? My last post to you was removed by a moderator with a warning, but I can't hold my tongue. You're a dense fuck. I mean, really. While God was handing out brains you must have been the one holding the door open for everyone else, because you clearly did not receive one. Hopefully the forum admins will oversee my little outburst considering you provoked me with your insane stupidity, but I highly doubt they will.
To the admin reading this; before you delete this post can you please get it through Kimahri's thick skull that both suggestions are basically the same damn thing? God damn it. Why do I waste my time on a game with players that possess the brains of a fucking lemming.

Best,

Last edited by halvdan; 12-05-2014 at 06:13 PM.
halvdan no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 06:10 PM   #7
Thallium
Pledge

Thallium is on a distinguished road

biased choices
Thallium no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 07:52 PM   #8
Ludwig Von Mises
Banned

Ludwig Von Mises is on a distinguished road

Just bring TDM back, you know not everyone can always play these long campaigns were you invade other realms, some only have time to play a quick TDM and thats all they can play on Regnum the whole day.

These arguments that it will take population out of invasions if you bring back TDM is such nonsense. pffss...

Saying TDM will take players away from these long boring invasions is like saying players who wish to hunt, gank, grind for drops etc.., talk, hmm whatever... are taking players that could be used to invade, maybe they don't feel like invading another realm, maybe they just want to have fun in other ways like going to arena. Does this mean you will ask NGD to take out Arenas? Oh please blah blah blah take them out... Will you ask NGD to take away grinding for level 60 players? Or will you ask them to limit the time players can spend chatting or afking?

In my opinion: the moment NGD took out TDM the game started dying, its like they took the heart out of Regnum. Poor Regnum.. ::[

Last edited by Ludwig Von Mises; 12-05-2014 at 08:06 PM.
Ludwig Von Mises no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 08:24 PM   #9
MDpro
Initiate

MDpro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludwig Von Mises View Post
maybe they don't feel like invading another realm, maybe they just want to have fun in other ways
Can't argue with that... I find myself with a lack of interest in war a lot lately, and would rather grind. (not like Ignis has had the numbers to try and invade anyway, and when we do, so does both Syrtis and Alsius... So nobody invades during that time)

I personally have never participated in this TDM thing, must have been happening while I was away from the game for years. But there seems to be no shortage of people talking about it in both the realm and on this forum, so it must have been a popular thing.

So I figured I'd check out a video on youtube of it, and I think at certain times of the day it could really be fun.

I do wonder however, if TDM is something Syrtis would probably try to abuse it in some way though. Like start a TDM, and then the other 20 of them invade while the few left in Alsius and Ignis are in TDM and unable to defend lol. Like I said, I wasn't playing the game during the TDM time, so I have no idea how it works.

Would be nice to have gem and relic block time, and TDM being able to be played during that time. It really does look like it could be fun, if used at the times of day when both Ignis and Alsius pretty much have no chance against Syrtis' numbers, and TDM could at least create more fun for the few of us that are playing.

Alsius or nothing
MDpro no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 08:29 PM   #10
pieceofmeat
Master

pieceofmeat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDpro View Post
Can't argue with that... I find myself with a lack of interest in war a lot lately, and would rather grind. (not like Ignis has had the numbers to try and invade anyway, and when we do, so does both Syrtis and Alsius... So nobody invades during that time)

I personally have never participated in this TDM thing, must have been happening while I was away from the game for years. But there seems to be no shortage of people talking about it in both the realm and on this forum, so it must have been a popular thing.

So I figured I'd check out a video on youtube of it, and I think at certain times of the day it could really be fun.

I do wonder however, if TDM is something Syrtis would probably try to abuse it in some way though. Like start a TDM, and then the other 20 of them invade while the few left in Alsius and Ignis are in TDM and unable to defend lol. Like I said, I wasn't playing the game during the TDM time, so I have no idea how it works.

Would be nice to have gem and relic block time, and TDM being able to be played during that time. It really does look like it could be fun, if used at the times of day when both Ignis and Alsius pretty much have no chance against Syrtis' numbers, and TDM could at least create more fun for the few of us that are playing.
No it wont, syrtis TDM groups will be mostly DIed warriors, some bosswhore archers with at least 3 conjurers on each run.
pieceofmeat no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote