Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 12-17-2017, 08:42 AM   #1
barberians
Banned

barberians is on a distinguished road
Default Dragon Weapons What we ALL want!

I would like to start with saying that the Dragon Weapons as they are at the moment (in stats) are even more useless than old Warmaster armor. The necessary materials are so super hard to get, yet the weapon is GOOD ONLY FOR FUSING IT.

What many of us want is for You to (please...) make it A LITTLE easier to get them - That is the ANCIENT SOULS/Dragon Hearts and Greater Enchants should NOT be account bound. They need to be at least TRADABLE VIA Action House like rest of the materials.

The reason for that is that so many people have the souls, but don't have any other of the mega ton of needed materials or some simply don't care about crafting them because as I said they are good only as A WEAPON SKIN, yet the amount of materials and everything needed is quite impressive.

IF these three mentioned materials would be made tradable via Action house, then many more people could make use of these shiny but useless weapons. Those, who don't care about them, could trade the Ancient Souls etc for something that they could actually use, therefore letting those few of us who are actually willing to pay what it takes to make them to be able to finally get them.

Let's not mention the fact that Your drop system has made it possible for a VERY FEW of players to drop about 20X souls and to have several weapons while SOME are still waiting for the first one.

PLEASE. This is one of the small things that could make the game a little better. You keep working on the wrong things. We don't want sad 2x quest and no fun events. We want this trend of making everything account bound to END. And no, it can't hurt your profits or anything. The easier things are to get, the more FUSING/ socket engraving etc is done by the players, which means more money to keep developing this game.

P.S. Would be a nice way to kick off the new year.

Last edited by barberians; 12-17-2017 at 09:46 AM.
barberians no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 09:22 AM   #2
Arici
Pledge

Arici is on a distinguished road

+In short, I do not want these weapons to be easier to obtain. But I would be happy to participate in a thread regarding the set backs of Account Bound items(unrelated to dragon weapons, specifically, however).

+Fusing has to happen for a reliable trade between players instead of hoping some random person you never saw and may never notice, doesn't run around with the drac weap you sell in AH. So I think they make relatively the same amount there.

+I disagree with your points of dropping, there is a lot to factor in with dropping and I won't open that problem more than to say, keep trying. Make those late night/early morning boss respawns, do your best to work around your schedule and make the maintenance restart to hit as many(or if you are lucky, all 3 kills) and go the extra mile, because that's what it takes.

I figured this is going to be the least interesting part-
+Admittedly, I was driven enough to make use of the first 3 souls I got and made a weapon, with almost unusable stats, and dropped an additional soul so far.

But I don't want this to be any easier. Dragon weapons are the most impressive option we have, and they at least keep their color and vibrancy and appeal even when fused.

They listened to "all" of the people, and made the weapon pretty difficult, to get the ingredients, follow the questlines, spend uncountable hours crafting and leveling, and I had the help of an amazing group of friends, and the support of a hugely experienced clan to get it all done.

And yet, the weapons are pretty much everywhere, I can't turn without seeing at least one person in a group running with a drac weap. Keep trying, and maybe ask for the stats to be worth the effort we go through to get them, but do not make it any easier.

With sympathy, keep trying, and best of luck.

Spaghetti Monster Please
Arici no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 09:26 AM   #3
barberians
Banned

By saying that they should be easier to obtain i meant that the materials should not be account bound. That's it.
Old 12-17-2017, 11:39 AM   #4
rekkles12
Apprentice

rekkles12 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arici View Post
+In short, I do not want these weapons to be easier to obtain. But I would be happy to participate in a thread regarding the set backs of Account Bound items(unrelated to dragon weapons, specifically, however).

+Fusing has to happen for a reliable trade between players instead of hoping some random person you never saw and may never notice, doesn't run around with the drac weap you sell in AH. So I think they make relatively the same amount there.

+I disagree with your points of dropping, there is a lot to factor in with dropping and I won't open that problem more than to say, keep trying. Make those late night/early morning boss respawns, do your best to work around your schedule and make the maintenance restart to hit as many(or if you are lucky, all 3 kills) and go the extra mile, because that's what it takes.

I figured this is going to be the least interesting part-
+Admittedly, I was driven enough to make use of the first 3 souls I got and made a weapon, with almost unusable stats, and dropped an additional soul so far.

But I don't want this to be any easier. Dragon weapons are the most impressive option we have, and they at least keep their color and vibrancy and appeal even when fused.

They listened to "all" of the people, and made the weapon pretty difficult, to get the ingredients, follow the questlines, spend uncountable hours crafting and leveling, and I had the help of an amazing group of friends, and the support of a hugely experienced clan to get it all done.

And yet, the weapons are pretty much everywhere, I can't turn without seeing at least one person in a group running with a drac weap. Keep trying, and maybe ask for the stats to be worth the effort we go through to get them, but do not make it any easier.

With sympathy, keep trying, and best of luck.
100 Souls on 5 people while some struggle to get 3 seem legit ? At least thats the Haven case.
rekkles12 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 03:34 PM   #5
saumya
Initiate

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!)
saumya is on a distinguished road

Quote:

you for real? Cmon we all know the only thing behind the drop system is a retarded rng that only knows how to support players of a particular ip.
A friend of mine had never dropped anything on his own, he had done several bosses but never once dropped anything, a friend of his thought about playing his acc, the first time he played with his barb he got a straight up ifr, and that guy was known to be an op dropper of boss items.
Is this how it goes? We can see people having as much as 30 souls while some DONT even have 3. ''Keep trying'' is retarded, people have tried their asses so many times but one person comes and takes it away and he does not even try hard.
saumya no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 03:57 PM   #6
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

I agree with OP. I don't see why so many things in game happen to be account/character bound. Doesn't help the state of RO economy when you can't really trade valuable things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekkles12 View Post
100 Souls on 5 people while some struggle to get 3 seem legit ? At least thats the Haven case.
When those 5 people nolife their youth away to obtain that, do you really wonder? I wouldn't envy them, it's their life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumya View Post
...drop system is a retarded rng that only knows how to support players of a particular ip.
Don't be paranoid man

Last edited by halvdan; 12-17-2017 at 04:09 PM.
halvdan no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 05:08 PM   #7
barberians
Banned

The idea to make things account/character bound was truly terrible already since the beginning (i believe it started with quest event hats, which used to be tradable - and still should be .... ).

I understand that the things you buy with Ximerin are and should be bound to account, but there is absolutely no reason to make even hats from events and crafting materials like that. There is zero positive things to say about that.
Old 12-17-2017, 05:46 PM   #8
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekkles12 View Post
She is referring to Ra where dropping at bosses is far more difficult. If you manage to be online for server restarts its a lot easier to drop than if you go to a normal spawn.

Quote:
you for real? Cmon we all know the only thing behind the drop system is a retarded rng that only knows how to support players of a particular ip.
A friend of mine had never dropped anything on his own, he had done several bosses but never once dropped anything, a friend of his thought about playing his acc, the first time he played with his barb he got a straight up ifr, and that guy was known to be an op dropper of boss items.
Lol.

Quote:
Is this how it goes? We can see people having as much as 30 souls while some DONT even have 3. ''Keep trying'' is retarded, people have tried their asses so many times but one person comes and takes it away and he does not even try hard.
But didnt NGD say dropping is random?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barberians View Post

What many of us want is for You to (please...) make it A LITTLE easier to get them - That is the ANCIENT SOULS/Dragon Hearts and Greater Enchants should NOT be account bound. They need to be at least TRADABLE VIA Action House like rest of the materials.
This would be nice.
Old 12-17-2017, 10:51 PM   #9
-Aniara-
Initiate

-Aniara- is on a distinguished road
Default Prolly reason

It´s all driven by the speculation of a merge haven/ra.

Haven only has population when bosses are up. And furthermore is the final resting place of so many ro servers, it's like the secret graveyard of chars and items.

So merging would mean an influx of accounts, items, and boss gear to RA in a massive way that would surely hurt NGD´s revenue.

So it will prolly never happen.

Or they acc bound all on accs original server or even better just rise lvl cap to 70 and problem goes away;o)

/A
Old 12-18-2017, 12:54 AM   #10
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Aniara- View Post

even better just rise lvl cap to 70
This would be nice.