Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 06-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #1
e30G
Count

e30G will become famous soon enough
Default 2 Years of Inquisition

Inquisition is turning 2! In celebration of this momentous event, we will be holding the following events:

Saturday, June 20, 2009 14:00 GMT, Server: RA
Inquisition Grand Reunion at the Syrtis Realm Gate
Come join us as friends reunite back where it all began. Revisit the clan’s roots, share your stories and enjoy some good old-fashioned fights in the war zone. Everyone who has been part of the clan is invited to this event including ex-members who have since moved to other clans or to other realms.

Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances, we had to re-form the clan in Ra. If you find yourself without a clan when you log-in, head straight for the Syrtis Realm Gate or PM Anpu, Galynn, Miraculix or jeka the mage.
Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:00 GMT, Server: Horus
Clan Arena Event
Sharpen your skills through friendly duels with your fellow clan mates.
INQ has come a long way since it’s formation two years ago. Through thick and thin, its members have stuck together, working together not only in the game, but also outside it, furthering the clan’s contribution to the entire Regnum Online community.

Thanks to its members, and contributors from the community, the Inquisition Portal has grown to become one of the most comprehensive resources for Regnum Online players with features such as:

In addition to all these, INQ’s members will now enjoy the following:
  • Exclusive Mumble server for the clan with real-time server status in the clan’s main page displaying the current available rooms and users connected.
  • Exclusive members only forums with setups, tips and strategy guides to help them play their respective classes.
  • In-game armories containing items donated by the members of the clan to help other members advance through the game.
  • Various updates in security, stability and customization options in the site.

As the clan enters into its third year in Regnum online, INQ will be bringing in more new tools for Regnum online users:
  • Skill Trainer
  • Regnum Online war status page
  • Spanish support for some of the existing tools in the site.

It has been a great two years, and INQ is looking forward into its third year in Regnum Online. As always, the clan is open to mature, open-minded players in Syrtis who just want to learn and enjoy the game. For details on recruitment, please visit the clan’s website at www.claninquisition.org.

Cheers to everyone and see you all in-game!

Last edited by e30ernest; 06-19-2009 at 06:26 PM.
e30G no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
Mattdoesrock
Count

Mattdoesrock will become famous soon enoughMattdoesrock will become famous soon enough

AHHH! NOOO!

The "terrible two's" stage!!

P.s. Bloody well done to one of the best clans in RO. ^^ I hope the event is a great success.
MattdoesJOKE_#40_NOT_FOUND
RA / Hor... Haven?
Mattdoesrock no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:12 PM   #3
e30G
Count

e30G will become famous soon enough

Oh snap! I mispelled the thread title! ROFL... 2:12AM... must mean I need to sleep. Sorry Anpu, don't spank me to hard! XD

PS: Can any admin fix the title please? Thanks!

Last edited by e30ernest; 06-19-2009 at 06:23 PM.
e30G no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:37 PM   #4
Miraculix
Count

Miraculix will become famous soon enough

Yeah you've only been in the clan for 2 years, it's natural to still misspell it...

Happy birthday all
Miraculix no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:46 PM   #5
ArcticWolf
Duke

ArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of light

Happy birthday to all Inquisition members!!!

You're a great clan.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:31 PM   #6
Myxir
Count

Myxir is on a distinguished road

Happy birthday to one of the best clans in Regnum!
Old 06-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #7
Anpu
Count

Anpu will become famous soon enough

About Armor calculator (last in the menu):
It is a new tool we released for community. It calculates, based on your armor parts and bonuses/spells, your total amount of armor as well as armor points for each type of damage.
With this tool, you can now combine different parts of armor, and find the most suitable combo for the desired criteria like: max slash protection, optimal protection for each type of damage, and so on.
You may notice that total of calculated armor is not exactly equal as in game (usually difference is around 5 AP). That is a normal thing, due to rounding and what not.
Special thanks to Mikan, Miraculix, Meldarion and Unksi.

XP calculator database is updated, with some new locations that were missing. But that is not all. XP calculators can calculate now precisely amount of XP you will receive from mob(s), but only for mobs that are your level or higher. We will keep working to fix calculation for mobs that are lower level than you.
Invite to help us fill in missing mob or location from your realm is still open.
You can contact us for help via IRC, Contact form, or Forums.
Translation of XP calculators into Spanish is unfortunately not finished yet. As soon as it is done, it will be uploaded and announced. Idea is to make our tools accessible for as much as possible RO players, this time for Spanish players who are not very familiar with English language.
We have in plan to also translate XP calculators into German, so if anyone would like to help, feel free to contact us.

If you find some bug in our tools, please contact us so we can fix it ASAP.
We will be working on new tools as well as improving old ones.

Thanks all who were with Inquisition all these years. Thanks to all who helped me run clan in proper direction. And thanks to INQ members for being patient and supportive all the time.

Last year I posted INQ birthday thread but it was posted in wrong time. When we created clan, we didn't write down date of creation so we guessed one according to creation date of first INQ forum. Now we found out true date, and I apologize for this.

Cheers all

Anpu,
Leader of Inquisition

Inquisition

Last edited by Anpu; 06-19-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Anpu no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #8
DkySven
Marquis

DkySven has a spectacular aura aboutDkySven has a spectacular aura about

Happy birthday, Anpu! I remember the time when INQ was still new and the THuGsters were big. Now there's no THuGsters and INQ is big. You did a good job at making INQ like it is today, Anpu! And of course INQ's members rule too
DkySven no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:23 PM   #9
Signatus
Master

Location: Damn, I'm lost again!... but now I have a map, wiii!
Signatus will become famous soon enough

Congratulations to the Inquisition clan, I honestly think you are a role model for other similar player's initiatives on any server. The dedication employed by some of you is outstanding, as it is your contribution for a good playing experience on Ra and Horus.

Your support for the rest of the community, by generously sharing your insights on some game mechanics, deserves my continuous thanks.

Furthermore... it's always a pleasure to kill your members on WZ!
The sound of the Gion Shōja bells echoes the impermanence of all things; the color of the sāla flowers reveals the truth that the prosperous must decline. The proud do not endure, they are like a dream on a spring night; the mighty fall at last, they are as dust before the wind.
-- Chapter 1.1 of The Tale of Heike, Helen Craig McCullough's translation
Signatus no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:35 PM   #10
Wyatt
Count

Wyatt will become famous soon enoughWyatt will become famous soon enough

Happy Birthday Inquisition!

Truely one of the best English speaking clans in Regnum - Your website has not only provided help to you guys but has helped members of the Community along the way and I thank you for that.

Anpu your a great leader, keep up the good work and for many more years to come!

Have a happy anniversary event!

Regards,

Wyatt
Leader of The Dark Legion
Wyatt no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote