Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 09-15-2007, 12:17 PM   #1
valterbla
Master

valterbla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hunters are now Impossible to kill

I was following a HUNTER and when she was near me what she done? Invisible and run.

I get her and when i get near her what she done? Ambush and run

Hunters are impossible to kill - THEY are THE RULLERS of REGNUM. And now you all ask why and i say:

1- Passive of Speed - People can try catch then but they run and bye!!! I'm so dead!

2- Pet - They Can make Battle of 2 VS 1.

3- Invisible - "OH no! I'm so dead...What can I do? Oh yes I can be invisible and i can run!!! Muahahaha!!!!"

4- Detect People - "hmmm i want rps..Oh Yeah! I do Dectect and I can make all rps i want!!!"

Now if they want rps they do this:

"Hmm I want rps...Yes i gonna detect people and then i make a battle of 2 VS 1...hehehe...Then i im lossing i run away like a coward!!! muahaha!!! and if theere exist barbarians what i gonna do? Oh yeah! Invisible and they will never catch me!"

And now i ask to all and who is not hunter to say what think about this
valterbla no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 12:49 PM   #2
mann2411
Baron

mann2411 is on a distinguished road

whine whine whine

NO DUH of course hunters are gonna use camou if they get into a tight situation wouldn't you? of course hunters have pets thats why hunters have a capture pets skill and of course we're gonna run what you want us to stand there so you can kill us gee i can see the logic in that. hunters ARE the masters of running you know why cause we got nothing else i got 4 attack skills stunnign fist, tear apart, duel shot and ensnaring arrow 4 and lets see what u probably got like 10 attacks. at least when we go invisable you can kill our pets then track us down and kill us. pets aint easy to get we waste alot of our points on getting a half decent pet.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:54 PM   #3
Myxir
Count

Myxir is on a distinguished road

HEUL HALT!
lol stop whining kiddie.
You should have seen us hunters in the beta. In the beta we were rulers. But now we are very balanced. Never forget that Hunters do not cause much damage. Without any buffs I cause maybe 130 dmg at lvl 48!. And we only have the already named dmg spells....
Use your brain... not your chars skills. Then you CAN beat everyone.
I hope you are talking about me
This thread should be closed. It will get out of hands.

Edit:
Hey if I fight a hunter I don't whine because he is going invisible.
Hunter vs. Hunter could last an hour if you fight it out.
You should think about this:
Regnum is a team based game. You should move in groups and not alone.

€dit2:
What class are you?

Last edited by Myxir; 09-15-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Myxir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:08 PM   #4
Malich
Pledge

Malich is on a distinguished road

lol! There are loads of threads talking about how weak hunters are, and how barbarians kill some all the time, and how they're useless in big fort battles, etc. I get the idea that this thread is going to get turned into a giant rant by everyone, so i might as well give people something to rant about...
Hunters are supposed to attack people who are alone. While most other classes rely on doing damage (except healers) to win combats, hunters often seem to enjoy winning their combats by simply only choosing combats that they can't loose. If you've got a problem with the way hunters fight, why don't you complain about how barbarians fight, or healers (don't). It's just the way they work. A marksman with only 2 thirds of the xp can outshoot a hunter.
Their camoflauge only works if they have plenty of spare mana- if they don't win quickly, they'll be left with very little mana, and they'll have to a- use up the rest of the mana hoping to kill or b- try and sneak away. If their camoflague tactics doesn't work, and you spot them (they only effectively have 15 seconds at running speed (i think it's 30 seconds at half speed). If you spot them, or make an educated guess about their location, they're in trouble.
If they've a pet, you could run after it while screaming out the enemy's coords. When a hunter is getting chased, they're in trouble- they're forced to sprint around enemy territory, with low mana (usually low health) and now you've a map you can work out their direction with a little accuracy... usually. Also, your only hunters are probably your finest line of defence; i know in syrtis certainly the actions of hunters like Valorius Rageway has doomed many an enemy hunter. After all, a friendly hunter has all the advantages of the enemy hunter, with the addition of numbers (hopefully). And speed, if they've a friendly barbarian willing to cast the dreaded onslaught. It does help if you're in a realm with a high population density, though
And about the way they detect people to get rps... it's not as if they can get rps in other ways.
Why is it that i always notice that my post is way too long, AFTER i've finished it
Malich no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:09 PM   #5
valterbla
Master

valterbla is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann2411
whine whine whine

NO DUH of course hunters are gonna use camou if they get into a tight situation wouldn't you? of course hunters have pets thats why hunters have a capture pets skill and of course we're gonna run what you want us to stand there so you can kill us gee i can see the logic in that. hunters ARE the masters of running you know why cause we got nothing else i got 4 attack skills stunnign fist, tear apart, duel shot and ensnaring arrow 4 and lets see what u probably got like 10 attacks. at least when we go invisable you can kill our pets then track us down and kill us. pets aint easy to get we waste alot of our points on getting a half decent pet.

Yeah, Yeah is all that, You are only saying that HUNTERS are COWARDS :P DUH
valterbla no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:10 PM   #6
Myxir
Count

Myxir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malich
If they've a pet, you could run after it while screaming out the enemy's coords. When a hunter is getting chased, they're in trouble- they're forced to sprint around enemy territory, with low mana (usually low health) and now you've a map you can work out their direction with a little accuracy... usually. Also, your only hunters are probably your finest line of defence; i know in syrtis certainly the actions of hunters like Valorius Rageway has doomed many an enemy hunter. After all, a friendly hunter has all the advantages of the enemy hunter, with the addition of numbers (hopefully). And speed, if they've a friendly barbarian willing to cast the dreaded onslaught. It does help if you're in a realm with a high population density, though
And about the way they detect people to get rps... it's not as if they can get rps in other ways.
You hit the nail! Using brain is the way to beat a hunter. Not strenght. You must cut his way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valterbla
Yeah, Yeah is all that, You are only saying that HUNTERS are COWARDS :P DUH
Because we are forced to be "cowards"?

€dit:
This thread should be closed. It will get out of control and topic.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:43 PM   #7
Malich
Pledge

Malich is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malich
I get the idea that this thread is going to get turned into a giant rant by everyone, so i might as well give people something to rant about...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myxir
This thread should be closed. It will get out of control and topic.
Too true Myxir
Malich no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:47 PM   #8
Smiley2k7
Master

Smiley2k7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Stop complainin' get a Hunter
Old 09-15-2007, 02:19 PM   #9
Inkster
Count

Inkster has a spectacular aura aboutInkster has a spectacular aura about

im not gonna complain i killed 3 hunters today so far and im a mage - the slowest runners in this game, try using tactics and logic, where was the hunter from, think of where they may be going, usually home and find a short cut to their area.
Inkster no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 02:25 PM   #10
alsviar_logi
Pledge

alsviar_logi is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley2k7
Stop complainin' get a Hunter
Good idea, isntead of making noise.... To your information this was talked in spanish because a barbarian thincks the hunters are to strong for him... Ill say only one thing, if u are reclaiming of the hunters, get a warlock instead of a hunter and see who is stronger if a hunter can scape...A warlock has better skills, can have a pet too( with more atack) and can stop people with many skills, has elimited mana( can steal mana and can steal life). its troo that it is slower than an hunter but its almost impossible to get away of a warlock... A hunter level without mana, its nothing... And no hunter its stupid for putting everything on speed, like the barbarian... so normaly they run equal... try to understand, if u cant... make one and try out ur tiory...
ps: i want to assist u missing what u are saying!!
alsviar_logi no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote