Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 06:43 AM   #1
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Question Missing threads & posts?

Reviewing today, I noticed my oldest (remaining) post on this forum was in Dec. of 2013. Uh, but I joined in like Oct of 2011, almost 2 years after I started playing CoR (I had been posting exclusively on GameSamba forums before 10/2011). I'm pretty f-ing sure I've been posting here for longer than 8 months, haven't I? Also, my post count seems to shrink by one, two or a few just about every time I log in to check these forums, read stuff &/or post replies. FFS! Am I alone in this, or has anyone else noticed that threads & posts are just seemingly going missing?

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-06-2014, 11:54 AM   #2
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Maybe it's because the threads get deleted, it automatically removes it from your posting history
Old 08-06-2014, 01:17 PM   #3
Wi3ld
Master

Wi3ld is on a distinguished road

Huh? Who started this thread? All I see is a blank black box and then ichi's post.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:45 PM   #4
Shwish
Baron

Shwish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
Maybe it's because the threads get deleted, it automatically removes it from your posting history
I suspect its because it only displays the last 300 posts when you list it, however the posts aren't deleted as I'm still able to see posts I made in 2010 when I select threads that I started.
Shwish no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-06-2014, 02:36 PM   #5
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

I only noticed that there are only a few new threads here as if the game had been died completely.

No news about NGD's work in progress, nothing about new event(s), nothing about lv 60 WZ bosses.... Nothing new.
/me Iz sad.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:53 PM   #6
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wi3ld View Post
Huh? Who started this thread? All I see is a blank black box and then ichi's post.
Ikr! Logged in today & I see personal post count is down by 2 more. WTF?!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwish View Post
I suspect its because it only displays the last 300 posts when you list it, however the posts aren't deleted as I'm still able to see posts I made in 2010 when I select threads that I started.
Oh, ok. Thanks, Swishy. So, is there any known way to fully list all these earliest posts that aren't being listed in the usual way due to this artificial limit?...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
I only noticed that there are only a few new threads here as if the game had been died completely.

No news about NGD's work in progress, nothing about new event(s), nothing about lv 60 WZ bosses.... Nothing new.
/me Iz sad.
U just gave me another 'Ikr'-moment, Ronny. Been sadly noticing for many months now that these english forums have been slowly drying up & essentially dying. Guess the players have mostly said all that there realistically is to say already, many times over. NGD recently once again promised us a "new path", so the ball is entirely in their court so to speak. It's all on them now to 'digest' all that's been contributed here for years, to use the best of it wisely & then to do the necessary multi-stage work required to prepare & lvl the ground, properly footprint that exact path, then pack & pave it with lasting, attractive stone(or not)....

I honestly do wonder atm tho just how many more of me posts will 'poof-gone-byebye' before we ever get to all walk that "new path" together....

Last edited by Lebeau; 08-06-2014 at 10:05 PM.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:59 PM   #7
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
Guess the players have mostly said all that there realistically is to say already, many times over.
Far from it. We only learnt that whatever it may be we have to tell, be it a suggestion or a criticism all we will find here is deaf ears. (most of the time that is.)
Go go Adrian!

We (at least I ) would have a lot of suggestions, but I know, looking back the times here on forum and in-game, that it's a waste of time to share your thoughts and ideas about anything.
Even if they listen ( tho I know they do), the problem is with treating issues, suggestion, communication with users in general, also I know that they're a small team and they need time for the changes to make, but honestly, I've got enough of waiting for promises to be fulfilled.
I hate to say this since I love this game, I grew up on RO and it's in my blood, but I've got tired of waiting for miracles...

Haven is boring as hell without events. Without new content and lvl 60 WZ bosses. Invasions are burned out. Taking forts and relics and trying to invade against a zerg realm / empty realm is also boring. WE need new content! Please.

Sorry for off topic :P
Old 08-07-2014, 09:39 PM   #8
Dupa_z_Zasady
Banned

Dupa_z_Zasady is an unknown quantity at this point

Try
http://www.championsofregnum.com/for...hive/index.php
Dupa_z_Zasady no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-15-2014, 03:20 AM   #9
Lebeau
Banned

Exclamation

AGAIN?! No fair! 3 more now missing from threadpost-count today. Will this never end? Have at least a modicum of respect for other's dissenting opinions, & for our time & effort spent trying to constructively &/or humorously contribute here ffs. One man's 'spam' is another man's ham. I do try to put something-of-actual-value into everything I ever write. Refute me all ya' like, challenge any perceived misconceptions or distortions that are mine, but quit fucking mullmuzzling me by deleting my posts p & ty
Old 08-15-2014, 05:11 AM   #10
MxCx
Initiate

MxCx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
AGAIN?! No fair! 3 more now missing from threadpost-count today. Will this never end? Have at least a modicum of respect for other's dissenting opinions, & for our time & effort spent trying to constructively &/or humorously contribute here ffs. One man's 'spam' is another man's ham. I do try to put something-of-actual-value into everything I ever write. Refute me all ya' like, challenge any perceived misconceptions or distortions that are mine, but quit fucking mullmuzzling me by deleting my posts p & ty
You're being censored ;p maybe they thought this would be easier than an out right ban, because they can selectively delete your posts without you realizing or knowing which were missing >: )
MxCx no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread