Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Old 11-24-2015, 08:30 AM   #1
Truewar
Master

Truewar is on a distinguished road
Default user defined prices

Dear community,

I know that trading is not the main feature of this game and it depends much on server. But I am really courious about prices defined by players.

How do you usualy rate your drops in gold/magna/other drop? What do you take in count?

And last question. How would you rate this sword?

Quote:
Abyssal Sword, Epic, level 53
Damage: 172-228(+43)
+14 Blunt damage
+4 Strength
Critical hit chance + 42%
Critical hit chance + 12%
Socket
Regards

Truewar
The Knightmare

Last edited by Truewar; 11-24-2015 at 01:19 PM.
Truewar no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 11:05 AM   #2
godismyjudge
Initiate

godismyjudge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truewar View Post
Dear community,

I know that trading is not the main feature of this game and it is depend much on server. But I am really courious about prices defined by players.

How do you usualy rate your drops in gold/magna/other drop? What do you take in count?

And last question. How would you rate this sword?
http://i057.radikal.ru/1511/89/3221940c18fe.jpg

Regards
Say maximum extra sword damage is 5str + 20 elemental + 20 physical + max bonus on top (43 max? I don't know). From this subtract the damage your sword have and mirror this into the price. Also take into account how long did it take you to drop it and how many magnanite or how much gold you can find/get in the same time. Or how big chance is to get similar weapon from a box and how many you have to buy, before getting something similar. Additionaly you can stat-compare it with a 15 ingot worth magnanite weapon (medium sword in this case) and come up with a price, but it may be high for anyone to buy.

You can find many players with different opinion on item prices. Someone may sell this for 20 magnanite, or 50, or 100, and you can also find people who will try to get from you as much as they can (usually those showing items in commerce, who put "offer" behind it, or who don't tell you price and tell you to make offer, I never buy anything from those). Also if you sell for a low price because you want to help realm mates to have a good weapon, expect that "a reseller" guy will buy it, then put twice as much on it and sell again, even before your eyes. I have seen many players like that, and if not greed, it is them who make other players to sell high.
godismyjudge no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 12:48 PM   #3
Truewar
Master

Truewar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by godismyjudge View Post
Say maximum extra sword damage is 5str + 20 elemental + 20 physical + max bonus on top (43 max? I don't know). From this subtract the damage your sword have and mirror this into the price. Also take into account how long did it take you to drop it and how many magnanite or how much gold you can find/get in the same time. Or how big chance is to get similar weapon from a box and how many you have to buy, before getting something similar. Additionaly you can stat-compare it with a 15 ingot worth magnanite weapon (medium sword in this case) and come up with a price, but it may be high for anyone to buy.

Guy asked 300 magnas for that. I offered him epic long bow with good stats, but he rated it as 180.

IMAO selling and even more buying lvl53 weapon for this price is stupid, because it is not so difficult to get better (not even epic) Elite knight sword on 55+. I am not sure if it is really like that, but I've noticed many times that low level weapon produce much more evades/resists than higher one.

Truewar
The Knightmare
Truewar no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 02:27 PM   #4
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by godismyjudge View Post
you can also find people who will try to get from you as much as they can (usually those showing items in commerce, who put "offer" behind it, or who don't tell you price and tell you to make offer, I never buy anything from those). Also if you sell for a low price because you want to help realm mates to have a good weapon, expect that "a reseller" guy will buy it, then put twice as much on it and sell again, even before your eyes.
hahaha it's true

Other thing which piss me off what is when a low lvl or even some high lvl players ask for items from clan bank, then when you give they leave and dont give it back. is sad u.u"