Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 10-03-2014, 02:21 PM   #1
The_Krome_Dragon
Initiate

The_Krome_Dragon is on a distinguished road
Default Hello All, Whens the War good?

Hey All, Im an oldish player with the barb "The Krome Terror" now Kuromu Doragon from Syrtis. Dont know if anyone remembers that name but oh well. Im thinking of trying to play this game a bit more again. Last time I played regularly was a few months after warmasters i believes and then a couple visits since then.
I wanted to know how the game is going and more importantly the time zones with the best action. IF the time zone fits a time I can play Ill probably go for it. (In Japan at the moment so whatever time zone Tokyo is thats my time) Also the patch notes sound like areas are back in style, Is this true?

Best Regards
Old 10-03-2014, 02:50 PM   #2
Loque
Master

Loque is on a distinguished road

Welcome back. You shouldn't have a problem as Syrtis has healthy amount of players round the clock these days. I guess since Tokyo, you'd be falling inline with the players from Philippines and other Asian regions together with night time American players, so it should be fine.

Yes, new balance update has improved areas and reduced CCs, will take a bit of time to adjust to them, but you should get a hang of it with regular play.

Good luck.
Loque no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 10:33 PM   #3
MDpro
Initiate

MDpro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Welcome back. You shouldn't have a problem as Syrtis has healthy amount of players round the clock these days. I guess since Tokyo, you'd be falling inline with the players from Philippines and other Asian regions together with night time American players, so it should be fine.

Welcome back.

Alsius or nothing
MDpro no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:01 AM   #4
Sentrii
Pledge

Sentrii is on a distinguished road

Hey Krome ... long time since I've seen you around. As ppl have mentioned the game has changed since you last played regularly and it seems to be change in the right direction. Good to see you back, your time zone should be similar to mine +9gmt (Mine is +10), I only really play RA now due to the low population on at our time but weekends and around 2:00am there will be people online and some nice action. Hope that does not sound too negative, just join a decent hunt party and there is always action.