Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 09-19-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
Tamui
Baron

Tamui is on a distinguished road
Default So Long and Goodnight

Hello Regnum Community,

This will probably be my last thread I'd post and as you are reading this, this is another goodbye thread.

It's been only two years that I've played Regnum Online...what's the word? No-lifing? Or well, you get the idea. I do actually remember the 50 cap but at that time, I played like 2 weeks and quit.

Anyhow, I want to say thank you. It's been a fun experience,really. I've met and made friends with a few players and which I had the pleasure to meet two of them in real life. (I want a pool rematch Monday). The clan that I've began and only been with, Last-Alliance, are the only reason I've achieved a max level(well two) and which made me continue to play.

Despite any incompetence that I've encountered( or we, as a community) it's still was a very fun game that we stuck around till we could. So, really NGD, I do thank you for the game you've provided. It has been one of the three MMO's that kept me playing longer than 2 weeks!

Lastly, and I hope I haven't made the thread too long, is another thank you community that I've played with and against.I do wish to write a few of these down;

My dead clan - William Shakespeare. Noob- I mean rukker, or not, he taught me how to play Marksman. Whether I was horrible, average or good, I've lost my care for it.
Tjan, Quincebo, Shadow Figure(Ah \ spelt that wrong) and Kellindil are others of the clan which I've made great friends with.
Others great friends and people who I admired are;
Scias, Aari, ieti, Awrath, Pnarpa, Pauluzz, Dresdon, Zodar, Hollow-Ichigo, Erika, Hated, Surfacing, Phenonmenon(Malteseftw!),Monday, Martrim, Winter Mage, Asdaf, Healerous, Macimd, Bloody Bow, Saerolyth, Morfik, Lady of the Light, Epon, Skit, Aries,bois, Fireborn....I must have left others out.

Ah well, sorry for the long post. You may see me in GW2 or RuneScape.
Goodbye.

Signed,

Huntrare / Amelia Woodheart.

Last edited by Tamui; 09-20-2013 at 12:11 PM. Reason: I forgot to mention some people, sorry D:
Tamui no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
Aries202
Banned

Aries202 is on a distinguished road

g
w

b
u
i
l
d

n
e
w

p
c
Aries202 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:10 PM   #3
Tamui
Baron

Tamui is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries202 View Post
g
w

b
u
i
l
d

n
e
w

p
c
I

j
u
s
t

h
a
v
e

g
o
t
t
e
n

a

n
e
w

l
a
p
t
o
p.

Why else would I be writing this?
Tamui no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #4
NotScias
Baron

NotScias will become famous soon enough

Well goodbye, as you might know, no one can truly leave this game so I expect you to still roam the forums at least (for some Krungle goodness at least ).
And try Dota 2, quite a number of Syrtians fled there.

The other realm awaits...
Now playing much better games
NotScias no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:33 PM   #5
Zodar
Apprentice

Zodar is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the fun times Amelia and good luck IRL.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:13 PM   #6
GreekFireborn
Pledge

GreekFireborn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamui View Post
Hello Regnum Community,

This will probably be my last thread I'd post and as you are reading this, this is another goodbye thread.

It's been only two years that I've played Regnum Online...what's the word? No-lifing? Or well, you get the idea. I do actually remember the 50 cap but at that time, I played like 2 weeks and quit.

Anyhow, I want to say thank you. It's been a fun experience,really. I've met and made friends with a few players and which I had the pleasure to meet two of them in real life. (I want a pool rematch Monday). The clan that I've began and only been with, Last-Alliance, are the only reason I've achieved a max level(well two) and which made me continue to play.

Despite any incompetence that I've encountered( or we, as a community) it's still was a very fun game that we stuck around till we could. So, really NGD, I do thank you for the game you've provided. It has been one of the three MMO's that kept me playing longer than 2 weeks!

Lastly, and I hope I haven't made the thread too long, is another thank you community that I've played with and against.I do wish to write a few of these down;

My dead clan - William Shakespeare. Noob- I mean rukker, or not, he taught me how to play Marksman. Whether I was horrible, average or good, I've lost my care for it.
Tjan, Quincebo, Shadow Figure(Ah \I spelt that wrong) and Kellindil are others of the clan which I've made great friends with.
Others great friends and people who I admired are;
Scias, Aari, ieti,Pauluzz, Dresdon, Zodar, Hollow-Ichigo, Erika, Hated, Surfacing, Phenonmenon(Malteseftw!),Monday, Martrim, Winter Mage, Asdaf, Healerous, Macimd, Bloody Bow, Saerolyth, Morfik, Lady of the Light, Epon, Skit, Aries,bois, Fireborn....I must have left others out.

Ah well, sorry for the long post. You may see me in GW2 or RuneScape.
Goodbye.

Signed,

Huntrare / Amelia Woodheart.
U POSTED MY NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST ILL KEEL U IRL MALTASIAN FAGGOT take care and have fun in whatever u do james u'll be missed a lot with lot of respect
GreekFireborn no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:19 PM   #7
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road

(/me waves buhbye to yet another departing RO veteran). It was fun while it lasted. Take care....

Say hulloo' for me to Rumpleforeskin in GW2 ... or thoroughly kick his ass ... whichever ... or both.

Hmmm, tho not Syrtian, I tried DOTA2 & found it rather tedious/annoying/exhausting due to always having to manually scroll my pov around, along with all else the game requires of a player (I couldn't find a permanent auto-centering setting, just a manual center reset button that has to be pressed all the time & tbph, I also disliked the game gui). Like the command&conquer series (which I also loathed), it's constantly busyBusyBUSYwork, all the f-ing time & requires more hands than I have to spare & more attention than I am willing to give it. Definitely use a v-chat if u decide to play it, as u usually can't spare the time & effort to type in chat with yo' buds while in teamplay.
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:14 PM   #8
errei
Banned

errei is on a distinguished road

hope u come back! i will miss u (at foruns, since i neva saw ur chars on WZ) =)
errei no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #9
Shwish
Baron

Shwish is on a distinguished road

I might have read wrong but I thought I saw the word "RuneScape" in your post.

Enjoy gaming on the greener side and maybe I might meet you in the eternal battleground where RvR is done right.
Shwish no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:39 PM   #10
pauluzz
Initiate

pauluzz is on a distinguished road

Bye Bye hunt o/

/me thinks of the good old times :P

Pauluzz - Warlockz - Paul - Pauluzu - Paululu - Felicica --- INQUISITION
pauluzz no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote