PDA

View Full Version : Looking for english speaking players in syrtis(RA)

krokkiland
10-16-2018, 07:37 PM
After playing a while on the server RA instead of haven, i was wondering if there are any english speaking clans / groups in syrtis (RA) .

If so ,I would love to get in contact with you.

My name is Plutonium Bitch

Hollow-Ichigo
10-16-2018, 08:50 PM
After playing a while on the server RA instead of haven, i was wondering if there are any english speaking clans / groups in syrtis (RA) .

As far as I know syrtis doesnt have a clan full of english speakers, I'm sure you could find some people who do speak it if you ask around

nice

Lebeau
10-16-2018, 11:25 PM
I have no great experience in Ra-affairs, but as I understand it, most Horus peeps are playing in Ra-Alsius, & quite many in Ra-Ignis, where I play on occasion. Best of good luck & welcome back to CoR, Krokkiland. Oh btw, are you Haven-"Lands" btw?

:)

rinky
12-18-2018, 10:53 PM

There are several, though how active they are, I couldn't tell you.

Palabras is one (talk to Gloom, the founder. I know he's active).

Foxhound is another, although I'm not sure of the exact spelling on that one.

krokkiland
12-19-2018, 10:38 PM

Joined Forsaken weeks ago , 95% of the clan speaks english.
If anyone is interested in joining this clan send me a message.

Plutonium Bitch or X - Ray ( double space between - )

Z-Gladiator
02-17-2019, 07:18 AM
I just created a new clan english speaking clan on the RA server for Syrtis.
The Legion is the clan name. My name is Z U E S . If anyone is interested in joining!

xAthensx
02-17-2019, 06:14 PM
If you need something just call me, i'm Athens on syrtis, and i'm still learning english but standing in a spanish server may be difficult for you. Whatever, send me a message if you need something, or just to talk and being friends

xAthensx
02-17-2019, 06:18 PM
I just created a new clan english speaking clan on the RA server for Syrtis.
The Legion is the clan name. My name is Z U E S . If anyone is interested in joining!

I recommend this clan, very nice people! ZUES you may recruit my barbarian if you want

Z-Gladiator
02-17-2019, 09:37 PM
Ill message you in game Athens! And bring you aboard! :)