View Full Version : New Nick xD

valterbla
02-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Concratulations Vincent Vega, Now you got a new nick xD

(btw Cega means Blind)

Signatus
02-06-2008, 01:56 PM
(btw Cega means Blind)

Actually... no! "Cega" is, at most, "blind woman" in Portuguese. In Spanish it would be "ciega" feminine and "ciego" masculine.

Soooo...... I think it's a qwert keyboard, happens to me all the time... yesterday I killed "Tealag"!

valterbla
02-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Actually... no! "Cega" is, at most, "blind woman" in Portuguese. In Spanish it would be "ciega" feminine and "ciego" masculine.

Soooo...... I think it's a qwert keyboard, happens to me all the time... yesterday I killed "Tealag"!

wiiiii yesterday i didn't died, only by feanor ;P and I'm Portuguese and "Cega" means blind, there's nothing diferent

Signatus
02-06-2008, 02:34 PM
wiiiii yesterday i didn't died, only by feanor ;P and I'm Portuguese and "Cega" means blind, there's nothing diferent

No... it doesn't! You see, I'm Portuguese too! And now I'll have to humiliate you in public by stating something we both know, latin languages have genre differentiation! So "He's blind" and "She's blind" becomes "Ele é cego" and "Ela é cega", and this happens in many adjectives (just google it!).

And yes, it wasn't yesterday... it was today!

valterbla
02-06-2008, 03:17 PM
No... it doesn't! You see, I'm Portuguese too! And now I'll have to humiliate you in public by stating something we both know, latin languages have genre differentiation! So "He's blind" and "She's blind" becomes "Ele é cego" and "Ela é cega", and this happens in many adjectives (just google it!).

And yes, it wasn't yesterday... it was today!

? humilate me in public cuz of what? i know that Blind works for she and he, you said that only worked for she something confusing like that im not a fernando pessoa xD

and was today concratys for you (?)

edit: ok i already understand what u mean. that "vincent cega" is like "vincent cega" in feminine but anyways , vega problaby is feminine

and btw, I only got killed by 2 ignis today, and i think ur of legends and they weren't so you didn't killed em and yes, i problaby already killed you lots of times :clapclap: :sifflote: :biggrin: :smile:

Signatus
02-06-2008, 04:04 PM
:tsk_tsk:

Never mind... I'm tired of this conversation.

By the way...

It's a bad place to go afk u know... near pb... but I don't brag about killing you or anything (so save me from the whining of you being afk and all that stuff), just wanted to let you know my name (you asked it on another thread, and I didn't replied because it would only take you half of the work then it took me to discover you had a syrtian char named Realag... you have a post with pics with your marks)... so, remember who killed you? Cya in the WZ.

valterbla
02-06-2008, 06:23 PM
lol, i already remenber who you are, you are yoShitsone or something like it

well, i thought u were stronger (why ur trying to read what i said here?)

and btw, i made that post and u as fernando pessoa, could see the Tittle that was my Search to cumeri and was to proof that my marsk is 47 not 25

and btw don't worry that i already killed u lots of times too

Miraculix
02-06-2008, 06:46 PM

By the way...

It's a bad place to go afk u know... near pb... but I don't brag about killing you or anything (so save me from the whining of you being afk and all that stuff), just wanted to let you know my name (you asked it on another thread, and I didn't replied because it would only take you half of the work then it took me to discover you had a syrtian char named Realag... you have a post with pics with your marks)... so, remember who killed you? Cya in the WZ.

so.much.pwnage.in.just.one.post.

cant.take.it.all.at.once.

NightTwix
02-06-2008, 08:20 PM

(btw Cega means Blind)

well well

Congratulations DD, you have proven your mental state once again XD :guitar:

first of all this was a typo

secondly, when i look into my (spanish) dictionary then cega is closest to cegar, which means to glare or to dazzle.

and as a sidenote i love how he warned you all in captial letters that im there (the line translates to "watch out its vincent vega) :D

I understand this thread as a flattery, thanks a lot :clapclap:

Signatus
02-06-2008, 08:37 PM
lol, i already remenber who you are, you are yoShitsone or something like it

well, i thought u were stronger (why ur trying to read what i said here?)

and btw, i made that post and u as fernando pessoa, could see the Tittle that was my Search to cumeri and was to proof that my marsk is 47 not 25

and btw don't worry that i already killed u lots of times too

I'm yet to see a log stating "You have been defeated by Realag", but I'm counting and today it makes 2 "You have defeated Realag"... but you'll get there... in time...

and it's yoshitsune, show some respect for an immortal legend from Japanese history...

and, why you keep teasing people in the most inconvenient way, you are giving a bad name to our people, we are light spirited and blessed by living on a paradise by seashore...

ADVERTISEMENT

Book you vacations now!... visit Portugal, where (almost) everyone is a good and joyful welcomer (and don't forget to bring lots of euros, we need a boost to our economy) :biggrin:

GIGO305
02-06-2008, 09:01 PM

(btw Cega means Blind)

hahaha i hate vincent cega XD now im gonna call him blindy

syrtis chat: gigo: get vincent cega!!!!! bka blindy :clapclap:

valterbla
02-06-2008, 09:25 PM
and it's yoshitsune, show some respect for an immortal legend from Japanese history..

it's yoShitsune, The coward of the immortal legends? is just the two times that you found me I wask: Afk and i was killing a mob, and then you came from nothing with 1 barb, 1 warlock and 1 knight. pff and today, at a few minutes ago, I saw you alone! what i thought, "im gonig finish off out story this fysus", but after i make serpent bite, pfff...I had a freeze! But you made camaflage and you disaper from nothing! so I must thank you for run for me and didn't kill me while i was having a freeze :metal: :guitar: :bananajoy:
And hmm I don't think im gonig respect a guy that kills me while i am afk and kills me while im killing a mob and comes with 1 knight, 1 warlock and 1 barb and when i see him alone, flees :clapclap:

misaccc
02-06-2008, 09:28 PM
man is this hate the legends thread???i know we are sexy cool and awsome but please express your jealousy in some other way:biggrin:
btw dark the class is called the hunter....

valterbla
02-06-2008, 09:32 PM
man is this hate the legends thread???i know we are sexy cool and awsome but please express your jealousy in some other way:biggrin:

this thread as nothing about legends, just cuz is of vega got had a typo and passed for "C" and was "Cega" and Signatus being in legends is nothing about legends :sifflote:
and btw, yoShitsume kills me while afk and kills me with the help of a mob, a barbarian, a warolck and a knight and says that he killed me 2 times and then i find him, he flees, showing no houner :sifflote:

GIGO305
02-06-2008, 09:35 PM

no i realy dnt hate u guys that much but just because me and vincent CEGA are natural enemys doesnt mean u got to put clans in it everybody frm the legends hates me; at samal all u guys as ussual CEGA but then he got drv and some more archers and all the leveing ppl at the wall teamed up aginst me (misacc ur not the first one) this started when i killed CEGA in samal 3 times in a roll and teabagged him :metal: (during alsius and ignis allience day)
now since legends hate me all u see in clan chat as of now is maten a CEGA XD

p.s i got a video or pic of me rapping CEGA :banana: i hate that asshole went for me as a noob healing ppl then it got personal

misaccc
02-06-2008, 09:35 PM
and btw, yoShitsume kills me while afk and kills me with the help of a mob, a barbarian, a warolck and a knight and says that he killed me 2 times and then i find him, he flees, showing no houner :sifflote:

i killed a knight today with a help of a mob...he would have raped me 1on1...am i without honour?maybe but i won and got the rp while that guy respawned with nothing...Hunters always fight this way...they will run if they see that they cant kill you...they will ambush you while leveling...while afk...while viewing the forum...I though you learned that...i mean you have been since beta here man...

misaccc
02-06-2008, 09:36 PM
p.s i got a video or pic of me rapping CEGA :banana: i hate that asshole went for me as a noob healing ppl then it got personal

i wont belive it till i see it...
ps.i dont team up against you...i just select you because you look easiest...

valterbla
02-06-2008, 09:39 PM
i killed a knight today with a help of a mob...he would have raped me 1on1...am i without honour?maybe but i won and got the rp while that guy respawned with nothing...Hunters always fight this way...they will run if they see that they cant kill you...they will ambush you while leveling...while afk...while viewing the forum...I though you learned that...i mean you have been since beta here man...

yes, but yoShitsume says that he already killed me twice, but without honour
and in the moment that he could show some honour, he flees...:cuac: :ohill: :thumb_down:

misaccc
02-06-2008, 09:41 PM
oh dude its like you dont read before you post...let me explain in large letters and nice colour:

HUNTERS HAVE NO HONOUR!

GIGO305
02-06-2008, 09:42 PM
i wont belive it till i see it...
ps.i dont team up against you...i just select you because you look easiest...

hell no there are way bigger noobs in WZ syrtis than me im lvl 43 and when it comes to ignis we usualy got like 10 lvl 17 a day

ill be funny to see all ignis and syrtis noobs go on war aginst eachother alsius is no fun they all are high lvls except a few noobs but a total of 20 in WZ bullys let the noobs come! i want easy RP! and i hate the legends thats why i barely go 2 ignis now :ohill: i need tomato sauce for my spageti and lamb chops have way too much cholesterol and hair :lol:

valterbla
02-06-2008, 09:43 PM
HUNTERS HAVE NO HONOUR!

/me cries :ohill: :ohill: :ohill:

But that hunter said things that looked having honour but in the end he had no honour :cuac:

Signatus
02-07-2008, 12:27 AM
1st. I replied to this thread trying to point out a linguistic error that was being taken. I assumed you weren't from a latin speaking country and because of that you where prone to mistake when translating "cega" to the English term "blind", specially if assuming "cega" as a Spanish word. By no means I wanted to start a flame war but I must admit I took an opportunity to tease you, my apologies. I now acknowledge you lack the maturity and wisdom to be able to laugh about you and make others laugh about themselves.

2nd. I never said I killed you alone, and my pic clearly shows that I wasn't alone, I stated for a fact that I had the msg of your death printed twice on my log today, and it simply happened because I was the last to hit you.

3rd. I never said I was a better player then you, that I wanted pvp with you or professed any other statement of my superiority over you, simply because I never did it and never will!

4th. Do not expect to draw me into a childish quell about "who" is "what", and much less don't expect to know something about what is honor or not! My relations on this game are based on respect and acknowledgment to my allies and foes and in each I try to humbly learn something more about this game, despite my IC tendencies for hatred statements that's what they are: "In Character".

5th. Your arguments are paradoxical to say the least, you find on sparing the life of someone that for almost certain was crashing (you where running in the same place, and when I lost you out of sight you where still running) a dishonorable movement, perhaps if I killed you and replied "This time I pawned you alone!" you would find it more honorable, even though you where freeze...

6th. Last but not least, you know why I didn't attack you? Because I didn't wanted to AND because I honestly think I would die.

Because unlike you I don't start threads anytime when some particular player pawns me categorically, I observe and learn to avoid next similar situations: an unbuffered hunter saving mana for a camu after surviving the last fort assault is not a proper match for a "challenging" marksmen...

And about honor, there is as much honor on the hunter techniques as there are on the ability of marksmen dealing deadly dmg from ranges where a hunter never gets to, on the ability of barbs killing us in a couple of strikes if they get close enough, on the ability of warlocks meteor+lightning+soulkeep us to death in seconds, on the ability of conjurers make our dmg dealt disappear in one heal, on the ability of knights block and diminish dmg of every single arrow a hunter throws against him... but this isn't a balance issue, it's how the game was designed!

And now it's time to say farewell to you, I think it's on my best interest not to reply to any other of your replies or commentaries. I haven't found on you an interlocutor able to read and properly reply with all respect due to someone that does not know nor, hopefully, never will.

GIGO305
02-07-2008, 01:15 AM
well well

Congratulations DD, you have proven your mental state once again XD :guitar:

first of all this was a typo

secondly, when i look into my (spanish) dictionary then cega is closest to cegar, which means to glare or to dazzle.

and as a sidenote i love how he warned you all in captial letters that im there (the line translates to "watch out its vincent vega)

I understand this thread as a flattery, thanks a lot :clapclap:

woow woow woow ur vincent cega i hate u and cega is not spanish in spanish it would be ciega he mentioned it btw i heard that u are like the val of ignis except even worser is it true can somepost some ignis chat here and when val comes back ill have an example or ill make one up(i love making fun of archers :sifflote: )

val: conjus heal!
val: ATRAS!
val: PT
val: in military its called this
val: vida
val: mana
/halaruis go away!
silence!
some random person: STFU val! (i gues she qept on talking) :lol:

GIGO305
02-07-2008, 01:17 AM

By the way...

asho q shamaron ele de cega pa diser q e gay :sifflote: :lol:

mann2411
02-07-2008, 06:27 AM
gigo why the hell do you hate vincent so much anyway cause he killed you what a couple hundred times sure that wasnt that hard people are gonna target you sooner or later gigo the best thing to do is not sit their going
"ihtae ihm so much cauze he slapped me butt once and went and did the double click thing on me and stabbed me with his stick"( i dont know what weapon vincent has or what class so yer) and just either hide or attack em back

Proteas
02-07-2008, 06:50 AM
/me cries
But that hunter said things that looked having honour but in the end he had no honour

hunter have no honor my ass i always give my opponents a chance :p

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

trulyem
02-07-2008, 06:57 AM
hunter have no honor my ass i always give my opponents a chance

Your loc is in Alsius and you got a Syrtis flag..are you just a moron or something ?

Warzone is dirty..perhaps seeing a low lvl conju can be shown of mercy but marksman on a open field is different. Marksman can do damage to you, despite if you show mercy, he'd stab you on the back...so all Id say is Kudos to you yoshitsune, give him a bloody hell that he deserves ! :D

ncvr
02-07-2008, 09:44 AM
Your loc is in Alsius and you got a Syrtis flag..are you just a moron or something ?

Warzone is dirty..perhaps seeing a low lvl conju can be shown of mercy but marksman on a open field is different. Marksman can do damage to you, despite if you show mercy, he'd stab you on the back...so all Id say is Kudos to you yoshitsune, give him a bloody hell that he deserves ! :D
He defected to syrtis.

hunter have no honor my ass i always give my opponents a chance
I never do :p
I prefer a quick, swift kill then move on otherwise I'm gonna have 10 tomates on my tail.

misaccc
02-07-2008, 11:22 AM

well thats your problem...

Proteas
02-07-2008, 12:19 PM

lol i know my warlock is in alsius but ive changed to syrtis and im a lvl 40 hunter so not im not delusional or anything like that so :p

NightTwix
02-07-2008, 06:17 PM
woow woow woow ur vincent cega i hate u and cega is not spanish in spanish it would be ciega he mentioned it btw i heard that u are like the val of ignis except even worser is it true can somepost some ignis chat here and when val comes back ill have an example or ill make one up(i love making fun of archers )

val: conjus heal!
val: ATRAS!
val: PT
val: in military its called this
val: vida
val: mana
/halaruis go away!
silence!
some random person: STFU val! (i gues she qept on talking) :lol:

ok you can call me whatever you like...
or spread lies about how you defeated and teabagged me...

...but to call me the Val of Ignis is absolutely below the belt!
:ranting:

And for the rest of the day i look at the new simlies, thats as entertaining as this thread
whahahhahaha: :bangin: :wiggle14:

irsxSantos
02-07-2008, 06:26 PM
omg.............i can't hold it XD
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(mano tens d aprender a ficar calado -.-)LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

valterbla
02-07-2008, 06:55 PM
1st. I replied to this thread trying to point out a linguistic error that was being taken. I assumed you weren't from a latin speaking country and because of that you where prone to mistake when translating "cega" to the English term "blind", specially if assuming "cega" as a Spanish word. By no means I wanted to start a flame war but I must admit I took an opportunity to tease you, my apologies. I now acknowledge you lack the maturity and wisdom to be able to laugh about you and make others laugh about themselves.

2nd. I never said I killed you alone, and my pic clearly shows that I wasn't alone, I stated for a fact that I had the msg of your death printed twice on my log today, and it simply happened because I was the last to hit you.

3rd. I never said I was a better player then you, that I wanted pvp with you or professed any other statement of my superiority over you, simply because I never did it and never will!

4th. Do not expect to draw me into a childish quell about "who" is "what", and much less don't expect to know something about what is honor or not! My relations on this game are based on respect and acknowledgment to my allies and foes and in each I try to humbly learn something more about this game, despite my IC tendencies for hatred statements that's what they are: "In Character".

5th. Your arguments are paradoxical to say the least, you find on sparing the life of someone that for almost certain was crashing (you where running in the same place, and when I lost you out of sight you where still running) a dishonorable movement, perhaps if I killed you and replied "This time I pawned you alone!" you would find it more honorable, even though you where freeze...

6th. Last but not least, you know why I didn't attack you? Because I didn't wanted to AND because I honestly think I would die.

Because unlike you I don't start threads anytime when some particular player pawns me categorically, I observe and learn to avoid next similar situations: an unbuffered hunter saving mana for a camu after surviving the last fort assault is not a proper match for a "challenging" marksmen...

And about honor, there is as much honor on the hunter techniques as there are on the ability of marksmen dealing deadly dmg from ranges where a hunter never gets to, on the ability of barbs killing us in a couple of strikes if they get close enough, on the ability of warlocks meteor+lightning+soulkeep us to death in seconds, on the ability of conjurers make our dmg dealt disappear in one heal, on the ability of knights block and diminish dmg of every single arrow a hunter throws against him... but this isn't a balance issue, it's how the game was designed!

And now it's time to say farewell to you, I think it's on my best interest not to reply to any other of your replies or commentaries. I haven't found on you an interlocutor able to read and properly reply with all respect due to someone that does not know nor, hopefully, never will.

ok, let's see if you can answer 1 thing: How says "Blind" in femenine?and in masculine?, oh, and for your first post, you cannot said both "blind"

2nd, you said that you didn't saw "You have been defeated by Realag" but yes "You Have defeated Realag", but i don't bealive in that, because, was problaby the barb killing me first :D and Yes, I already saw "You have defeated yoShitnuse" (if you want know why, was in samal xD) and i thought you had honour, yes, but you don't have :|

3rd, i never said that you were better than me or you wanted pvp, is just that i see you alone and you run as a coward, that i guess is not honour :|

4th, it's more that you, because just vincent vega had lost the "v" and gone to "c", is not resson to get you mad, thing that looked you were.

5th: You know what "freeze" means? well, I prefer call it "Server Crash Lag", but thanks for not killing me, I didn't lost time and you showed no honour ;D

6th, you didn't wanted to because you problaby were thinking that you would die, and you could hunt more nobody.

you? an "an unbuffered hunter saving mana for a camu after surviving the last fort assault is not a proper match for a "challenging" marksmen..."?
hahaha, that made me laughing as hell. So it means that your a coward in wars and, you preferd run from herbred of algaros than help your allies killing the enemies even if your allies were lossing it. good i never hunted with you...

well, so it means that you are the worse hunt of regnum, so you, unbuffed, trying to save yourself, going to the beach, and never tracking? well... Running without looking to where... well, i understand you about the warlocks, warlocks are massive DMG on hunters because, hunters can only make around 300dmg MAX without any ally buff, then the enemie warlock kills the pet, then you are killing the warlock and then it steals you 400-600hp, then your almost killing him again, it steals you 1000hp (normaly), you are without 1500around in 2 magics and warlock full, thats why warlocks and conjurers doesn't got speed magics, and 1 tactic, you can run and return to battle in backs, make confuse, that aways help alot...
and btw, wasn't you tired already of talking here?

and Gigo, why do you hate so much vega cega vincent or what you call him? he is just a player... :cuac:... and lol new faces in smiles xD

and btw evil when u will learn to shut up? >º<

Boger
02-07-2008, 11:45 PM
and btw evil when u will learn to shut up? >º<

Well, I guess some1 actually shown YOU how to shut up, i like the grey colour on your nick ^^

And starting to yoshi with the childish talk is awkward, he's actually the most mature person I know in RO, so... hmm... never ever try that heh.

ncvr
02-08-2008, 08:20 AM
He's finally been banned...

Signatus
02-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Well, I guess some1 actually shown YOU how to shut up, i like the grey colour on your nick ^^

And starting to yoshi with the childish talk is awkward, he's actually the most mature person I know in RO, so... hmm... never ever try that heh.

It wasn't me! :no:

And me being mature (that makes me look old Bog!)... nah... specially when Josephine is around... :wub2:

:closed1:

(I like these new emotes! :wiggle14: )

Proteas
02-08-2008, 09:36 AM
He's finally been banned...

your always very bright arent you necro....

ncvr
02-08-2008, 09:44 AM
your always very bright arent you necro....
????

What are you talking about? I wasn't being negative, and you ALWAYS have to add some smart comment to all my posts...

Proteas
02-08-2008, 11:05 AM
????

What are you talking about? I wasn't being negative, and you ALWAYS have to add some smart comment to all my posts...

well that was very rude to sat that person was finally banned.... i had no intention of being smart..... :mad:

ncvr
02-08-2008, 11:34 AM
well that was very rude to sat that person was finally banned.... i had no intention of being smart..... :mad:
I was informing them he was banned so they could stop flaming him.

Better?

Pizdzius
02-08-2008, 12:01 PM
nah... specially when Josephine is around... :wub2:

ohh she loves you too. http://macg.net/emoticons/fallinlove1.gif
xD

aww come on, let someone close this thread before another one gets banned again :sifflote:

-Edge-
02-08-2008, 07:55 PM

do you represent every single hunter?

mann2411
02-09-2008, 07:17 AM
*music starts up
dum dum dum nother one is banned
dum dum dum nother one is banned
and you really dont care
and you really dont care