PDA

View Full Version : The Official English Speaking Clan

Hyouketsu
12-09-2006, 07:03 PM
So many people have wanted to make english speaking clans but fail to do so. If you are dedicated to joining please follow this thread. The clan will be set up in Alsius. You must be level 15+. Only dedicated players will be recruited. If you are interested follow below:

You can answer these questions via AIM (my sn is NotConsidrdRight) or msn (tormentedpride@gmail.com) or in this thread.

In-game name:
Class:
Level:
Reason for joining:

Its that simple. This clan will be started in the next 2 weeks. We are preparing everything. This clan will also use teamspeak in order to communicate. If your looking for people you can play and enjoy your time with, then join.

Markus_Weaver
12-09-2006, 09:37 PM
I'm not in alsuis, but the people who are would like to know where and when like what time, and what GMT/EST it's going to be at.

juancho00
01-15-2007, 02:28 PM
We have an english speaker clan in english, look for me MERLYN, bye

motigep
01-18-2007, 12:36 PM
We have an english speaker clan in english, look for me MERLYN, bye

Hello, in game i am Swami, conjurer, lvl 21, and i am anxious to be able to comunicate better with those around me, also teamspeak sounds great...not much of a typer

Angelwinged_Devil
02-26-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm making one soon, and we're close to the needed 8 level 15's. I'm setting up a base of rules soon. Which will be publicly available from our forums.

Unique
02-27-2007, 06:44 PM
If anyone from Ignis wants to join an english speaking clan PM me. Friends of the round table is recruiting :).

Nitroxys
02-28-2007, 03:11 AM
Hello, I am here to tell you that there is a guild in alsius that is completely for players who can speak english very well they are THUgusters of Alsius If you are interested in joining talk to Morphine he is the founder. Hope this helps

Regards

Darth ~

Angelwinged_Devil
03-06-2007, 06:59 PM
I'm making one soon, and we're close to the needed 8 level 15's. I'm setting up a base of rules soon. Which will be publicly available from our forums.

clan is made :), if you're interested please

/chat Angelwinged Devil

or someone else you see from the clan if you meet them, we're called "The Guardians of Power"
you cna also ask in the syrtis general chat for us :).

Just leave someone a message if you're interested :D. Our forum is located at http://gop.1.forumer.com