PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

darkace
07-07-2009, 04:50 PM
hello I'm new to this game just joined, could anyone tell me what the gameplay is like??

Ulmanyar
07-08-2009, 09:53 AM
Well, it's hard to see the full depth of the gameplay, but I recommend you to check out some videos at YouTube. I found this video, that pretty good shows the fort war part of the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8edwdptqdEA

However, there will be some major changes to the movement in the game in the next update (monday, 13 july) so I recommend you to either wait to start playing the game until then or just accept that it will change. For us older players it will be a pain in the ass to re-learn how to move, but new players might have some advantage. That change is not part of gameplay, but part of the game, so far: each update NGD (the developers) tend to introduce new stuff and change a lot in the game behaviour, as if the game wasn't ready but still BETA.

Regarding the gameplay. Well, it's RvR - Realm vs. Realm - with focus on big wars at forts and castles and invasions. The PvE in the game is very static and generally pretty boring and lack depth. There are some superbosses, but they're not so exciting. You can start enjoying the RvR aspect of the game at level 30-35 (depending on your class), but I recommend you not to stop grinding just because you go to war. Getting to the last level (50) is slow in this game, but it's recommended since you'll have a much stronger character by then.

Since the game is RvR, a popular thing to do is to hunt in the other realms. That means you gather a group of friends and go kill smaller groups in the other realms or perhaps piss off their grinders by killing them ^^

There are not a lot of arraged 1on1 (etc.) PvPs in the game.

Saryad
07-08-2009, 09:16 PM
How to learn about gameplay the simple way...
PLAY :D

-Andresco-
07-30-2009, 07:21 PM
Hi, welcome to regnum