PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone, new here.

shankle
08-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Hey guys I just found this game. Just a few questions - how does the over all population of this game look? Which server is the most populated with English speakers? Is there a guild system in this game? Any guilds out there willing to take on a noob to show me the ropes?

Sicker
08-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Hey guys I just found this game. Just a few questions - how does the over all population of this game look? Which server is the most populated with English speakers? Is there a guild system in this game? Any guilds out there willing to take on a noob to show me the ropes?

hey shank welcome to hell. the population here is fair. Horus is the most populated with english players but RA has it's share (keep that in mind as horus may disappoint you), along with "holas" who can speak some english and some who can speak it very well(and vice versa) as for a clan...they exist in this game. one for you to join? someone else can fill you in. have fun.

Dannboy
08-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Well, I know the Inquisition Clan has alot of english members. You can find them in both Ra and Horus I think. Most on Horus tho.
They are a Syrtis clan.

For Ignis I would reccomend my clan ^^ The Dark Legion. Its not a huge clan, but we are always recruiting, both experienced players and so called noobs XD We can only be found in Horus.

I have never been in Alsius, but I am sure some clan would take you in. Alot of good fellas live there, and Alsius is a great place too.
There are a few clans that speak english in Ra Alsius, but theres even more in Horus.

There are alot more english speaking people in Horus than Ra, but the Ra spanish people(called Holas) speak a little English, most of them anyway.
But whereever you join, I am sure you can find English people to join and talk with. And most players will take some time off to help you with you're questions too.

Inkster
08-24-2009, 06:15 PM
Come to the dark side....Alsius, Ra, ill look after you ^^

Klutu
08-24-2009, 08:38 PM
Horus is Overall english

Ra is spanish mostly

Which realm u play?

ArchmagusArcana
08-24-2009, 10:55 PM
As far as demographics go in Horus:

Syrtis is most populated, with a fairly close second as ignis, trailing behind is Alsius (though we are gaining).

If you want to zerg, go to syrtis.
If you want to use a combination of tactics and zerging go to Ignis.
If you want a challenge, join us in Alsius.

:D

Any questions you have can be asked here, there are a lot of friendly people all over the forums that usually take the time to help out the newbs and most people in realm chat once you choose a realm will help you out as well.

DkySven
08-25-2009, 03:13 PM
Ra might be mostly Spanish, but not only do a lot of Spanish players speak English, the International, English speaking, community is also very friendly.