PDA

View Full Version : Lunia reporting

Lunia
03-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Hello!
A "new" player joining the Regnum's ranks. Like you might see from my join date I joined a while ago but back then I just couldn't make the game work so I quit trying and now after a few years I finally decided to have another go.

So far I've reached level 5 and everything's going nicely. I'm playing a wood-elf archer called Lunya on the english speaking server.

Let's see how long I can keep myself entertained with the game since I'm more of a player who enjoys the ride instead of the early finish. In the past I've played Anarchy Online, World of Warcraft, Perfect World and Runes of Magic but after reaching the high levels I've grown tired of the grind (I don't mind the XP grind but doing it solely for the gear is mind-numbingly boring) and quit the game.
Also I have a bad habit of trying every class there, though I'm a thief player by heart - that's why I picked the archer and probably going the hunter way.

Due to my real life duties (a small baby) I can't be much of a team player. I'm more of a soloer anyways. If I lose/fail/die I can't blame anyone else and no one can blame me for their deaths.

Player wise I'm not in my teens anymore, live in Finland and am using Linux game client.

I guess that's enough about me for now. Some beginner questions are to be expected, either ingame or in the forums.

Hamster_of_sorrow
03-17-2010, 03:31 PM
syrtis

>.>

ignis is the way to go....

lol welcome to the game ;)

Angel_de_Combate
03-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Welcome to RO :)

X-Zeta-X
03-28-2010, 03:06 PM
Welcome to the game :)

Gawyn_Trakkand
03-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Welcome to RO see you in the warzone

Tyrian
03-29-2010, 01:49 PM
Fresh blood in the Box!
Welcome :)

Static_Fang
03-29-2010, 02:45 PM
My spiders hunger, but their time will come soon...

Erm, Hi. Welcome to RO, a fine game in the making.

HuntShot
04-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Welcome Lunia
And have fun:p

Monstakiller
05-01-2010, 06:14 AM
Welcome, you really should join Ignis

adraly
05-01-2010, 07:32 AM
Welcome welcome to Ro