PDA

View Full Version : Map

jjj651
05-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Where can I get a map for the Inner Realm. I have just arrived but no one is selling the maps in the city. Another question is that everytime i level up my attributes do not change at all. Why is that?

Ycremon
05-08-2007, 09:43 AM
It's ok the attributes are not working yet.

For the Map i don't find the link now :rolleyes2:
so u might look in the older Threats :huh:
there is a couple of "Map-Threats"
--> the answer of yr Questions
and there u find the Link :naughty:

Rayge
05-08-2007, 03:44 PM
You should be able to purchase a map from someone in the first town. I will see this is not being offered right now. If you accomplish the first few quests at initiation you should be given a map automatically as well.

Tyr
05-08-2007, 03:58 PM
I don't think that is the area he is referring to. He is asking for a map of the zone after Initiation Island. For that area there is no map.

Rayge
05-08-2007, 04:03 PM
ahhh ... correct ... no map.

Thanks for the clarification.

Ale_1987
05-08-2007, 06:09 PM
in a few levels you wont need a map, don't worry about that... explore and ask experienced players

jjj651
05-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Ok thx u guys

Melusyne
05-09-2007, 01:18 AM
in a few levels you wont need a map, don't worry about that... explore and ask experienced players

That's true : you don't need one... but it does help, and save a lot of time when travelling :-)

At least for the Warzone, a minimal map with the land limitations, forts and roads is pretty usefull. i added to mine shops and save points as well, and a few more landmarks, plus the coordinate grid.
It's pretty quick to do, helped me a lot to get acustomed to the warzone (coordinates are good, but asking for them everytime you try to join someone is a pain both for you and the other player)
And it still helps me a lot when going in the not so well-known part of the warzone... in particular the two opposites realms !

i can just recommend you to copy roughly the well-known brown map and made some clear annotation on it : only times when i get a bit lost now is when i write on / read too much the chat channels without paying attention to where i go !

And remember : the fastest you travel, the more pointy-ears you collect :)
Alsius ! :tonguey: