PDA

View Full Version : Pvps in the Hole of Alsius

judeau
05-12-2007, 02:52 AM
Or in the Pozo (its the same).

Please, do the pvps in other place. The Hole is allways full of people and you are disturbing all them. Please, look for another place (a quietly place, of course). If i see greens or red in the Hole i will kill them even they are going there to do the pvps and i'm sure that a lot of my partners will do the same.

I'm posting this message here because i saw that the players of pvp are basically the non spanish speakers (the Thugsters, for example).

Please, do them in another place.

Bye.

P.D. Sorry but my english is very bad and i'm not sure if i can explain my ideas correctly in this idiom, i'm a spanis speaker

c0wb0y
05-12-2007, 05:53 AM
hummmmm we been tellin every one for aweek and that was your way to say no insteed of help bye just saying so you set up an ambush like wood elves?
I see no honor in this I will say no more . I hope ya felt very brave killing un armed poeple as for me I was just a shamed

jrlg23
05-12-2007, 06:49 AM
like cowboy said i had the thing plan for like a week. i even ask my friend to post it on forum so they can know i was goin to bring mad ppl for the pvps but soon i got there cindel and mario who didnt do anything got killed. same with wyatt and thunder archer well il be planing a nuther one soon contact cowboy maybe he got good place for the next one

Ycremon
05-12-2007, 11:47 AM
hummmmm we been tellin every one for aweek and that was your way to say no insteed of help bye just saying so you set up an ambush like wood elves?
I see no honor in this I will say no more . I hope ya felt very brave killing un armed poeple as for me I was just a shamed

i don't need more words for that

contact cowboy maybe he got good place for the next one

yes our Ice beach at the Castle
only 2 ways lead to there
so its easy to keep an eye on who is coming

If u agree with that place i will look for the coordinates an post them.

judeau
05-12-2007, 12:20 PM
yes our Ice beach at the Castle
only 2 ways lead to there
so its easy to keep an eye on who is coming

:thumb_up:
I think that this place is better to do the pvps, for example. Quietly and without people to be disturbed.

c0wb0y
05-12-2007, 12:52 PM
sounds great ycre I will love all the help we can get thank bro

cowboy

jrlg23
05-12-2007, 10:04 PM
yea does sound good till then stay in contact man