PDA

View Full Version : A day to remember

chilko
05-23-2007, 11:16 PM
Dear Betatesters

This is a great day for the NGD Studios Team, after almost 5 years of development we feel confident that the game is ready to leave its beta stage and move to officially live.

Tomorrow May the 24th at 8AM Buenos Aires time, we will launch the first available payment systems for the Premium content (PayPal for the international market and Pago Fácil for Argentina). Additionally, we will be resetting all current player characters to give everyone an equal starting point. Player accounts will still remain active.

At the same time, as a token of our appreciation to each and everyone that participated as a beta tester, we will be giving as a gift, 2000 pieces of Ximerin to all registered users (the currency required to buy Premium content in Regnum). This will allow all of our supporters to test the first batch of new features such as Horses, Multipliers and Potions.

We have worked hard to bring the stability of the game to acceptable levels, and will continue to work to raise the level of gaming experience in balance adjustments and stability refinements. Launching the payment systems will allow Regnum to no longer be considered in beta development and will now be classified as a product. Even though this step might seem rushed to some of you, it is the only way to allow our community to keep supporting the game and its development. Furthermore, it is a big step for us in order to secure the appropriate deals with the necessary partners to launch the game on a massive and global scale in the near future.

It has been a long and exciting journey, and we will be eternally grateful to our community for its support and its contribution to the world of this game. Regnum Online could be the most important project of our lives and through this launch we are re-doubling our commitment with you and the general public to make this game made in Argentina, grow and to improve in every aspect so it can compete in the international market.

We will continue to release news as new business develops.

Once again, special thanks to all of our supporters and we look forward to developing new and exciting features and content to make your enjoyment of Regnum Online unique. And remember that tomorrow: There are horses for rent! ;)

Kind regards,

The NGD Studios Team

Nodalor
05-23-2007, 11:33 PM
Oh wow, oh wow!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!! Good work!!!!!!!! Keep it UP!:banana: :clapclap: :thumb:

tak
05-23-2007, 11:36 PM
Congrats from me :) just killed the dragons at pozo, I look forward to play some more now that we are live!

Keep up the good work ngd!

putkonen
05-24-2007, 01:52 AM
This is great. :clapclap:

bigjim
05-24-2007, 02:26 AM
It is great that the game is going to official stage, but I am kind of sad that all of the hard work I did on leveling my characters. It is for the best though, and hopefully the conjurer pets work tomorrows as of course I will be a conjurer in Syrtis again. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

c0wb0y
05-24-2007, 03:39 AM
Best wishes to the ngd team .Thanks for the fun times

jrlg23
05-24-2007, 07:37 AM
It is great that the game is going to official stage, but I am kind of sad that all of the hard work I did on leveling my characters. It is for the best though, and hopefully the conjurer pets work tomorrows as of course I will be a conjurer in Syrtis again. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
agree that but now we gotta work hard agian to be the best agian. it was fun being part this beta im looking fowerd to play this game for some time to come

sardid
05-24-2007, 11:16 AM
damn initiation island for syrtis is going to be jam packed the next few days:rolleyes2:
but a big woot for NGD:banana:

Sephiroth7
05-24-2007, 11:26 AM
Regnum Log in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i click on regnum it comes on telling me to put password in as normal then i click login then it says CONNECTION TO OUTOPACH SERVER FAILED what does it mean.

I was thinking should i make an new account???

Any suggestions would do fine thanx

sardid
05-24-2007, 11:30 AM
wait, the servers have been turned off, i saw a big red X on the main site where it says the servers so i guessed it was off

Sephiroth7
05-24-2007, 11:32 AM
Ok thx for replying tanx alot and will you be able to tell me whent its back on please i would be very gratefull thx.

sardid
05-24-2007, 11:36 AM
alright, sure someone here is going to say something, but also check the main page of the site:D it is at the near bottom right

Dodez
05-24-2007, 12:51 PM
Greetings,
Ive signt up some weeks ago and i luv this game. Im glad to see that another great game is goin official :)
Good work and keep playin :P

Dodez

jrlg23
05-24-2007, 12:52 PM
is cool seening new blood wat realm u in ?

Dodez
05-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Im in Syrtis ^^
Made myself a conjuror... luv this pet ^^

jrlg23
05-24-2007, 01:13 PM
aw thats sad now i have to kil lthe new ones o well thats war:) see u in the game name stn

Dodez
05-24-2007, 01:19 PM
we will see, we will see :P

Sephiroth7
05-24-2007, 01:22 PM
Ra
Status Offline
Users
Playing 0

Amun (Experimental)
Status Offline
Users
Playing 0

Subscribed
Total 75762
Today 122
Yesterday 211

meuhlol
05-24-2007, 01:56 PM
Scandalous!

jrlg23
05-24-2007, 02:03 PM
we will see, we will see :P
there is a reason why my realm calls me the evil one :)

Dodez
05-24-2007, 02:18 PM
There is a reaseon why my realm call me ... "Hare with rolling eyes"...
oops sorry,i mean "The normal player" :P

wertzui
05-24-2007, 02:36 PM
will clans be resetted too or will they remain the same?

jrlg23
05-24-2007, 02:39 PM
i wonder that but dont matter im making a new clan in 1 week anyone in ignis want to join contact stn

executer
05-24-2007, 03:44 PM
Regnum Log in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i click on regnum it comes on telling me to put password in as normal then i click login then it says CONNECTION TO OUTOPACH SERVER FAILED what does it mean.

I was thinking should i make an new account???

Any suggestions would do fine thanx

hi its because the severs are offline till the opening and they be online not long left to wait i think =) great work ngd thankz

Rainman82
05-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Does anybody know when will Regnum start?

I play Regnum for one week but Im hooked like crazy. I was 15th level marksman in Syrtis, and this reset fits like a charm to me :)

So, how long till the kickoff, what do you think?

meuhlol
05-24-2007, 04:01 PM
bullshit of reset :/ dunno when!

NeZZeR-N
05-24-2007, 04:05 PM
Very good NGD!!:clapclap:

I have wait for this a very long time ,and now after school doing all the same:Turn on the computer,find a Jolt cola,log on skype and Regnum but,there was something wrong!

Connection to autopatch sever faild!

omfg!
wtf!
omg!
And then I saw this happy text :banana:

Well now it's a REAL GAME! :D

And now NGD maybe gonna work more on the Linux client and release it as a client and not a BETA client :)

A question:Are you going to pay something for this game ?
if you must pay is it just for a CD or in month?;(

If you must play in month ...I'm getting very sad... very very very!;(

Hope you keep up this free game free and just pay if you want ximerin

lexiefurre
05-24-2007, 04:19 PM
Okay... a bit of confusion here. It said " 8 AM Buenos Aires time (GMT-3) ",
and I live in the ' (GMT-5) ' timezone. It is currently a little after 11am here.
Sooooooo, shouldn't it be up and running by now? Or does my math totally
suck? :huh:

jrlg23
05-24-2007, 04:22 PM
well the sever is stilldown in new york that would be 7 am but now is 11 21 am is kinda a long wait

meuhlol
05-24-2007, 04:23 PM
NGD is dead xD

jrlg23
05-24-2007, 04:33 PM
lol man girl this no joke u goin to get ban if u dont chill :tonguey: :tonguey:

Althor
05-24-2007, 04:34 PM
Crap, I wanted to play this morning, I guess I can wait seven and a half hours. Ill be enjoying that free ximerin.

But that one guy is so right, The island will be clogged for the first few hours/days

Ycremon
05-24-2007, 04:35 PM
yes i Dummo should done my city trip
instead sitting here and watching the main-page
:dumbofme: :dumbofme: :dumbofme: :dumbofme:

Froste
05-24-2007, 04:40 PM
I wanted to spend the day levelling, because I'm gonna have company tonight for some scifi watching, but now it's soon time, and I'm going to be all anxious and try to push them out the door as soon as possible :(

Wyatt
05-24-2007, 04:41 PM
congrats ngd studios..

meuhlol
05-26-2007, 05:48 AM
new bugs comes... rofl! Area Zone fire burst make bug summons xD ahahaha

Arvenil
05-28-2007, 02:07 PM
I think you should spread this great news also on some linux games sites like for example http://happypenguin.org/ http://www.linuxgames.com/ and others.

But before that please update also news in autoupdater;) And delete some really old (2004?)

Froste
05-28-2007, 02:58 PM
i sent in the link to linuxgames.com when it happened, so that's taken care of (:

BlackLonatic2
07-27-2007, 07:39 AM
GOsh my mage was a lvl 30 you wiped out :ohill: :ohill: but its all worth it now yr game iz done!!! good work NGD~!

Bloodysword121
10-20-2007, 01:29 PM
im very sad it wont let me enter the game i donloded every thing and it still wont work so if u can tell me how it will work please reply back ty my aol name is endicottballer11 leave a mail for me please:ohill: thanks for lissin though:angel1:

crossforsaken
11-22-2007, 08:02 AM
I am having problems playing the game. I just downloaded it from fileplanet and created an account on your page. Now when I go to play I put in my name and password and get directed to a screen that has Exit Options and Play at the bottom while play is shaded and it does some kind of load thing consisting of 2380kb. I imagine that after it finishs the 2380kb thing that the play button should be activated. But not mine. It just blinks out and comes back doing the loading of the 2380kb all over again. Is this normal and if not what should I do to fix it?

sarina_z
11-23-2007, 04:22 PM
:rale: can't play the game cause,server can't update

Aries202
11-23-2007, 04:25 PM
i guess go to options and put donwload al resources at once(i might be wrong)

Ertial
11-25-2007, 11:51 AM
That shouldn't be necessary. If you can't update the server is probably down for maintenance or it crashed.
I had on a windows computer also that it kept downloading ROLauncher.exe over and over. I solved it by copying the ROLauncher.exe form a map called SelfUpdate to the root directory of RO.

LordAlex
03-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Thank-you NGD Studios very good work...

Congratulations
:dance:

LordAlex
03-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Im having very problems to download those 2380 kb,

Its a problem with my conection or with the patch?

The update stops in 1955 kb

tongttt
03-12-2008, 08:46 AM
very good ,let's try !:horsey: