PDA

View Full Version : There is some rumors going around

Ycremon
05-24-2007, 09:27 AM
There is some rumors going around
that u (NGD) will disable the "RESET_POWERS".

personally i don't think that will be a good thing.
It will lead to many frustration specially with newbies
and as well with the Disabled Spells.
I liked it the way it was
i was able to test setting and find the one which is fitting to me.

So I would like to c these or a similar Function in the official stage
:angel2: :angel1:

Sephiroth7
05-24-2007, 09:31 AM
It has been reset so does that mean we cant go on it yet or can we go back on now because when i tryed loading it up it got stuck loading just after the intro.

Is this normal???

DemonMonger
05-24-2007, 09:48 AM
WE NEED RESET POWERS!:banana:

Sephiroth7
05-24-2007, 09:53 AM
[WE NEED RESET POWERS! what you on about why is it getting stuck it says 36 resorces loaded then stops whats going on. does anyone now please reply

Znurre
05-24-2007, 09:54 AM
[WE NEED RESET POWERS! what you on about why is it getting stuck it says 36 resorces loaded then stops whats going on. does anyone now please reply

The reason noone is answearing you, is because your question does not belong to this topic. If you want help, please create a new topic.

Sephiroth7
05-24-2007, 10:00 AM
O right ok didunt know im new to all this topic crap.
O and thx for telling me:rolleyes2:

Znurre
05-24-2007, 10:07 AM
O right ok didunt know im new to all this topic crap.
O and thx for telling me:rolleyes2:

No problem :)
I would suggest you to post this problem in the "Technical Support" section or "Technical Support>Linux" section, dependin on your operating system.
Good luck

niclam
05-24-2007, 10:18 AM
They all just that, rumors.

Official announcements about this have yet to be disclosed about this matter.

Regards

Ycremon
05-24-2007, 10:26 AM
They all just that, rumors.

Official announcements about this have yet to be disclosed about this matter.

Regards

Thx niclam for the quick respond :thumb:

:beerchug:

jrlg23
05-24-2007, 10:30 AM
so wait the rumor true?

mute
05-24-2007, 10:35 AM
My suggestion was a "+" and a "-" Button.

For example if I am a Level 30 Conjurer, I need much points on my Summon Golem Spell. Later, if I can cast Daemons, I need no points on Golem anymore I need them all on Daemon.

So, either keep reset_powers or make a new option to change the points.

jrlg23
05-24-2007, 10:39 AM

For example if I am a Level 30 Conjurer, I need much points on my Summon Golem Spell. Later, if I can cast Daemons, I need no points on Golem anymore I need them all on Daemon.

i agree with u. sometimes u can make a mistake put ur points on the wrong skill. in anycase reset power was vary useful for all sub classes. conjurers had to be switching it all the time from training to suport same for warlocks. we had spells for war and training and i know same it is for marksmen and barbs

Maharatschi
05-24-2007, 10:40 AM

This is an excellent idea!!

Ycremon
05-24-2007, 10:59 AM
i agree with u. sometimes u can make a mistake put ur points on the wrong skill. in anycase reset power was vary useful for all sub classes. conjurers had to be switching it all the time from training to suport same for warlocks. we had spells for war and training and i know same it is for marksmen and barbs

yep I had 2 different Settings
1 for xp and
1 for war

paulocious
05-24-2007, 03:17 PM
yep I had 2 different Settings
1 for xp and
1 for war

Same here and losing the Reset_Powers function would be horrible loss.

Nodalor
05-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Keep Reset_Powers!!!!! Please!!:ohill:

tak
05-24-2007, 04:28 PM
yeah either reset_powers or the button thing. plus PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reduce the time for reset_powers to 10 seconds or none at all. :beerchug:

Froste
05-24-2007, 04:30 PM
The last 10 seconds where the cancel button disappears are extremely superfluous, you could cut this down to 50 seconds, and keep the cancel button up the whole time (:

ChadMC
05-25-2007, 05:01 AM
The last 10 seconds where the cancel button disappears are extremely superfluous, you could cut this down to 50 seconds, and keep the cancel button up the whole time (:

yeah, i never understood why we had to wait 60 seconds to reset powers.
The best idea is the + and - buttons. This way you can reconfigure your powers very quickly without having to reset everything if you make a minor mistake.

Reuhman
05-25-2007, 11:39 AM

you're the man !
i think the +/- button is a kick ass idea. it would save us the quickbar being cleared and would be much faster than the /reset_powers command.