PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I killed all five beetles and tarantulas ...

soze
05-27-2007, 09:05 PM
and got the upgraded sword.
Now what do I do?

muunleit
05-28-2007, 02:36 AM
Where are you and what beetles and tarantulas are you talking about?

soze
05-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Where are you and what beetles and tarantulas are you talking about?

I'm at the beginning of the game (Ignis realm).
I was instructed to kill 5 beetles and then 5 tarantulas and then I was instructed to go to the village and get a better weapon. I've done this, now I'm just sort of wandering around looking for something to do.

Ketobitus
05-28-2007, 08:11 PM
thats good.
keep you eyes open, test your skills, kill some mobs and get some lvl and most important speak to the people around you, there are some more npc's (non player characters) who can give you quests. also a nice thing to do is team with other players, together you are much more stronger and its much more fun to play.
if you have further questions a good thing to do is ask the player next to you.
you can open a chat window with another player by typing /chat [name] in the chat window.

soze
05-28-2007, 08:16 PM
thats good.
keep you eyes open, test your skills, kill some mobs and get some lvl and most important speak to the people around you, there are some more npc's (non player characters) who can give you quests. also a nice thing to do is team with other players, together you are much more stronger and its much more fun to play.
if you have further questions a good thing to do is ask the player next to you.
you can open a chat window with another player by typing /chat [name] in the chat window.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't see any "mobs" the only things it will let me fight against are the insects.

NightTwix
05-28-2007, 08:34 PM
mobs are "mobile objects" and means anything that moves and waits to be killed.

the best is you look for normal and challenging ones in the beginning.
also look in the town for quests