PDA

View Full Version : Player Owned BOATS Poll

Nodalor
05-30-2007, 01:28 AM
Do you think that player owned boats kind of like player owned housing without wasting space, that you could customize and your friends could see and that you could access from docks would be cool?
(sorry it couldn't be a real poll, I can't figure out how to make
one :( lol)

1. Yes! That would be AWESOME!!XD
2. No way!
3. It could work...
4. I dunno

G40st
05-30-2007, 01:33 AM
Offtopic: Do like this to get a poll, click create new thread, scrool down and choose add poll ;)

OnT: I vote 2, i don't see the point of having boats in regnum when everything in action way is landbased. And where should you go with your boats, like going back and forth at a beach all day long?

Nah this gets the :thumb_down: from me.

Nodalor
05-30-2007, 01:36 AM
There are plenty of things you could with pvp. They probably would just be like houses you could access from docks that would look like boats.

G40st
05-30-2007, 02:16 AM
There are plenty of things you could with pvp. They probably would just be like houses you could access from docks that would look like boats.

Well i don't really think so, this would have been great to have tried out in the beta version but now the game is not an beta anymore and that's the reason i give it a :thumb_down: .

If the game still had been a beta i would support this idea.

Peace Out

Ghost - Commander In Chief Of Valhalla Commandos

kylor
05-30-2007, 04:51 AM
I think boats are a great idea, since they don't have to take up physical space when not used. It'd actually make sense, compared to something like a house where either there would be a huge array of houses or one house that changes depending on who is using not (not sure what Regnum is doing, I'm just guessing).