PDA

View Full Version : Regnum Wikipedia Article

Goldpanda94
05-31-2007, 12:48 AM
Has anybody updated the Wiki Article, and maybe someone should start a Regnum Online WIki like the Planeshift Wiki. It could be called Reguwiki. People that work at NGD, I know u want to.

Nodalor
05-31-2007, 01:11 AM
Some thing does need to be done about that wikipedia article, but I don't really see the use for "Reguwiki".:rolleyes2:
Mabye add some cool screenshots?

niclam
05-31-2007, 03:10 AM
We still have a couple of things to do on our own website before starting editing other websites :).

Anyways, we already did some corrections to the Wikipedia article but some users already are onto that and heck, they even do a better job than us at keeping it up-to-date.

Regards

Tyr
05-31-2007, 06:19 AM
This is off topic but why is it that this gets a reply from devs and a possible problem with the xp boosters that costs money does not?

blazedd
05-31-2007, 05:47 PM
The last time I checked, the grammar on the ROL Wikipedia article was horrendous and it read like it was written by either a non-English speaker or a nine year old. I've edited it a few times, but if anyone else could lend a helping hand, that would be awesome.

niclam
05-31-2007, 07:18 PM
Tyr,

The answer to this post does not involve any important decisions or bug hunting procedures. So, any moderator is "safe" to answer it.

Anything else involving premium item has to be carefully communicated when the timing is right, in order to not generate false expectations or misinformation.

In any case, XP boost issues are being taken into account and there are already some minor changes that will be communicated as soon as they are live.

Blazedd, when was the last time you checked? (Im curious and scared to know the truth).

Regards

blazedd
05-31-2007, 07:50 PM
Blazedd, when was the last time you checked? (Im curious and scared to know the truth).

Well, I checked right now... and it seems to look the same as the last time I checked. There are certain sections that could really use some editing, and the article as a whole could be polished -- it is most certainly not up to Wikipedia standards. :(

Goldpanda94
05-31-2007, 08:44 PM
What I meant by Reguwiki was a place where fans can make articles based on help and maybe if there are any, Easter Eggs, places of interest, u know what I mean. UESP seems to be going fine, but that is an RPG.

niclam
06-01-2007, 04:31 AM
Well have our co-workers from USA take a look at the wikipedia article and eventually improve it.
Thank you for the information.

Regards

blazedd
06-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Someone broke the article.

jjj651
06-04-2007, 12:17 AM
Someone keeps messing with the regnum wikipedia article. It gets fixed and then a day later its messed up again.

niclam
06-06-2007, 08:38 PM
Well,

We already have enemies (?). I would have sworn that you need a lot more users to get that.

Alas, thank you for the heads up jjj651.

Regards