PDA

View Full Version : XP-Booster-Time and Pets?

muunleit
06-02-2007, 10:17 AM
Question: If the Booster-Time starts when I attack a creature and it ends when the creature dies, what is about tamed ceatures? Is the time running until the tamed creature dies or stops the timer when the creature is tamed?

:thumb_down: The first one would be very bad for us hunters :thumb_down:

ChadMC
06-02-2007, 06:37 PM
I'm pretty sure it's not as simple as... time starts when you attack, time starts when it is dead. I'm sure they have it worked out correctly with pets. But then again, there are a lot of things not worked out in this game at the moment :rolleyes2:

Myxir
06-02-2007, 08:39 PM
I'm pretty sure it's not as simple as... time starts when you attack, time starts when it is dead. I'm sure they have it worked out correctly with pets. But then again, there are a lot of things not worked out in this game at the moment :rolleyes2:

mhm... i would not depend on that.... pets are very buggy -.-

G40st
06-02-2007, 11:43 PM
mhm... i would not depend on that.... pets are very buggy -.-

Yes they are, i lost mine in the Warzone today because i by misstake doubleclicked on a Great Grypho, i tried to stop it by going out of attack mode but that appearently doesn't do that once it has recieved or is doing damage :dumbofme:

mann2411
06-13-2007, 07:16 AM
if your pet goes to attack a creature while you are in on garde mode or just double click the creature you can stop it running towards the creature by pressing 1 to go back into normal stance it should stop your animal from attacking but you should do it fast so your pet doesnt get attack