PDA

View Full Version : Not Allowed to Redem Codes?

Vorosh
04-15-2011, 06:57 PM
Made an account and tried the game because of the alienware giveaway keys, but when I made my character and put the code in it said you are not allowed to redem codes. Why?

_Seinvan
04-15-2011, 07:23 PM
Those codes are waaaaaay expired. One time use only.

On the other hand, welcome to Regnum Online..?

Vorosh
04-15-2011, 07:29 PM
Those codes are waaaaaay expired. One time use only.

On the other hand, welcome to Regnum Online..?

No, there not. They are the codes from alienware that give a book of mastery, 250k gold, and a loin mount for new players.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/regnum

loudermp
04-15-2011, 08:40 PM
I have this issue also, but I just received this in my email, besides it says this offer is good from March 23 to April 23.

_Seinvan
04-15-2011, 09:14 PM
Derp.

My bad, I guess I was thinking of some other codes xD

It should work, maybe you have to confirm something with Alienware? Usually the redeem codes from NGD are a one time thing; as in there's only one, which is where I got confused.

Again, my apologies :p

Sunnyboo63
04-17-2011, 10:20 PM
I am having the same problem and it's obviously not an expiration issue, because my son got a code and account the same exact day as I did, and he was able to use the code just fine. However my other son and I get the "you are not allowed to redeem codes" message. I sent in a ticket, but no one has gotten back to me. I am beginning to think this was just a scam by NGD to get people to play. I'm not sure I still want to play considering this experience.

_Kharbon_
04-17-2011, 10:24 PM
I am having the same problem and it's obviously not an expiration issue, because my son got a code and account the same exact day as I did, and he was able to use the code just fine. However my other son and I get the "you are not allowed to redeem codes" message. I sent in a ticket, but no one has gotten back to me. I am beginning to think this was just a scam by NGD to get people to play. I'm not sure I still want to play considering this experience.

It is known that support takes long time to respond. It is sad that it has this effect, although I guess this could be expected...

Don't hung up the game just yet :) It has many great aspects. Acquiring level 45 is just skiping some fun imho... ;)

Sunnyboo63
04-17-2011, 11:02 PM
I'm going to wait it out and see. There seem to be a lot of unhappy people online (especially on the Alienware Arena website) regarding this code thing and I hope NGD will take care of it soon.

_Kharbon_
04-17-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm going to wait it out and see. There seem to be a lot of unhappy people online (especially on the Alienware Arena website) regarding this code thing and I hope NGD will take care of it soon.

There are always unhappy people. The alienware arena only increases competition, therefore also tension. Many players don't really care of it.

lajdgw
04-19-2011, 08:57 PM
So I take it they're just going to ignore all the problems and leave us without an answer or help?

Wyatt
04-19-2011, 09:19 PM
Hello,

Log-in to the support ticket system and submit a ticket under the "Support" category. Log-in using your forum account username and password.

Provide as much information as you can about the issue there and if possible the code that was given.

Closing here as this does not belong to the forum.

Link to support ticket system: www.regnumonlinegame.com/support

Regards,