PDA

View Full Version : How to level up faster ?

MAXDDARK
07-03-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm currently level 15 Barbarian in the Iganis realm.
I've done all the quests so far and I feel that my leveling is very slow.
I fight monsters with "challenging" and "normal" mostly.
when I make a part my leveling is even slower then alone.

I kill the same monsters hundreds of times, it's becoming boring.
how can I level up faster ?

P.S
does the reset powers option available now or was it disabled after the final release ?

misaccc
07-03-2007, 07:07 PM
well u can still reset powers...
but about lvling!!!i wish i knew a fast way:razz: but seriusly u make a party with conju and only fight he heal and buff u...thats the fastest way i know:fingers:

SkaterBoy7
07-03-2007, 08:30 PM
LvLing in regnum online is extremely slow. to the point where u just feal like quiting. make sure you do all the quests you can and then u HAVE to grind u just do ^^

REGNUM STAFF MAKE MORE QUESTS/FASTER LVLS!!!!

Miriya_PS
07-03-2007, 11:44 PM
First you should try to lvl with others.
For example, great lvling parties for barbarians are:
*Barbarian and Knight: let the knight do the first strike, so the mobs attack him (he reduces A LOT of damage) and then both warriors kill the mob. When the Knight is really hurt it is your time to get hit. This way you kill about 25-30 mobs of your lvl without stoping to rest.
*Barbarian and Mage: Conjurers can heal you and Warlocks can heal themselves. They donīt ever stop to rest (or rest almost nothing), party with them and youīll never rest.

Do ALL quests, and kill on the way when quests send you somewhere. When you get hurt, donīt sit to rest, just keep running to your destination. (players recover faster if they are not in fight position, do this before keep runnning)
Also try to find a good lvling place. You shouldnīt walk more than 10 seconds between mobs. You should rest after 8 or 9 mobs when lvling alone (if you donīt try easier mobs). Manage your mana to make it last till your health make you rest. If you can, try to use Premium, lvling take half of the time this way.

Think what is convenient to kill (challenging or low). Remeber the resting time is always the same (for the same lvl) so make the most of the killing time. Most of the time killing 8 Normal mobs and rest is better than killing 3 Hard and rest.

I heard Ignis is harder than other place to lvling, and I agree that lvling is slow, but I really like this game so I think it worth it. Once you are lvl 30-35, you will go to do your lvling in the War Zone, so you can lvl between battles.

Ironfoot
07-04-2007, 12:37 AM
LvLing in regnum online is extremely slow. to the point where u just feal like quiting. make sure you do all the quests you can and then u HAVE to grind u just do ^^

REGNUM STAFF MAKE MORE QUESTS/FASTER LVLS!!!!

thats excatly what they dont wanna do..game would die fast

MAXDDARK
07-04-2007, 08:03 AM
yeah well, like in WOW we have only 50 levels, so they must take it slow
I would advice to make 200 levels and faster leveling, but that is too late.

Morphine
07-04-2007, 01:09 PM
I get really confused about this issue :tsk_tsk:

"lvl-ing is slow in Regnum Online."

How does that work out ??

Are you comparing RO to other games like pacman or somthing ??

RO is a stand alone game, it has nothing to do with any other games or the speed at which they are played.

MAXDDARK
07-04-2007, 01:41 PM
I mean that you gain new level at low rate, you need many xp points and the monsters you can kill give you few xp points.
that makes your leveling up very slow.
I really can't compare it to pacman, but if you take other RPG games like Diablo you see that you level up faster.

Signatus
07-04-2007, 02:23 PM
It's fast to lvl up in Regnum until 35-36, just be clever and don't make things harder then they are. Make friends and talk while battling, it will make it less painfull.
Miriya says it all about knight and barbarians. Follow her tips and u'll do just fine.
Last but not least, Diablo isn't a RPG game, it's pure Hack and Slash with some RPG content to make it less boring...

NightTwix
07-04-2007, 10:39 PM
RO is one of the fastest RPGs i played (level wise).
of course for warriors its a pain, esp to lvl alone.

so as it was said before you need a conj, it makes things faster and easier.
a knight doesnt help you lots cause both have to rest too often.

parties are the key!
the bigger the better.
Its proven to be the fastest way to lvl.

but i admit that a decent party will be hard to find now that all the crazy hardcorer are lvl50 already :superpusso:

on the other hand, you should be able to make a lvl each hour or every few hours at lvl15, even alone

MAXDDARK
07-05-2007, 08:11 AM
I begun to play as a conj, I am lvl9 now, but I wonder, how do they make xp if they make the lowest damage ?

e30G
07-05-2007, 09:06 AM
Our summons make up for the damage deficit against mobs. I'm at level 39 now, and I can still kill mobs at my level efficiently enough to keep getting xp.

MAXDDARK
07-05-2007, 09:15 AM
P.S
what is most important for conjs ? I add 5 points to intelligence and chosen the more "humanly" character.

Foggia
07-05-2007, 05:01 PM
At lvl 15 its easy to get exp, probably even in Ignis ~~
Try to get lvl 3x and go to war zone.
There u have to know place where biggest amount of players meet for lvling (dunno where it is in Ignis, Im Syrtis player). For barbs and conjus (especially for conjus) in big parties auras/ spells which affect group of players are the best source of exp. Im lvl 39 conju using, apart of other spells, mana communion and greater healing auras and it gives mass exp in parties with 10-20+ ppl in. Barb has onslaugh and off with their heads skills - make them as high lvl as possible and cast in parties - u will get nice exp.

Signatus
07-05-2007, 05:25 PM
I begun to play as a conj, I am lvl9 now, but I wonder, how do they make xp if they make the lowest damage ?

I helped a friend of mine lvl up 14 levels in one afternoon and he didn't touched a single moob. He is conju and the only thing he has done between lvl 10 and lvl 24 was to give health and mana.

And there are people saying that it's hard to lvl up in this game!:tsk_tsk:

Meanwhile I'm in lvl 35 for more then a week (I took not much more than 2 weeks to get here!) because I CAN'T GET TIRED OF KICKING ALSIUS ASS WHEN THEY LEAST EXPECT IT! :fingers:

Hunters KICK ASSS!

mann2411
07-08-2007, 10:29 AM
yeh hunters kick the butts
another easy way to lvl is as said before kill with a conjurer OR a hunter they both have pets which can take some of the dmg. of course conjurers are better because of the ambitious sacrifice spell meaning no reasting. But (im not sure about this) hunters hit for more and have better armor. anyway lvl 35 hunter if needed for training in Syrtis chat brad

Athens101
07-23-2007, 02:33 AM
Well being a level 13 knight I am about to give up. After Crystal island and going to the teleport to the next town I am almost out of quest and cannot buy new things because they require lvl 35+.

misaccc
07-23-2007, 09:23 AM
so?u can find armors(forgot where) look in medet altaturk and allahed...and quiting because of that by my oppinio is really stupid:tsk_tsk:

magnet
07-23-2007, 10:28 AM
Well Crystal island isn't in Ignis, so he'd have trouble going to Medenet or Altaruk... Anyway, Athens101, there are different cities and each has the equipment for a given level range. A logical course of action would be... asking people of your realm! Rocket science, isn't it? But if you're leaving for such a petty reason, I shouldn't hold you back. The game is gonna become a lot worst and boring as leveling will soon become slow. I have done like 5 quests in the whole game because I find they completely lack of interest and only leveled through mobs killing, and I tell you: getting to level 13 is a piece of cake. It can be done in one day even for the hardest class to level. Later in the game, you will be happy when you finally gain a level.

misaccc
07-23-2007, 06:02 PM
lol i only think on ignis:rolleyes2: