Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 02:00 AM   #1
FlyingDeadBirdie
Pledge

FlyingDeadBirdie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NGD Response Time

How long does NGD usually take to respond to tickets? My problem is about not getting purchased ximerin after almost a week.I sent a ticket quite a while back. I'm not trying to be rude I'm just merely frustrated and anxious since I don't know whether the problem is from my end or theirs, and I have not recieved a response yet. I really want my ximerin and now that this has happened I feel cheated D:
FlyingDeadBirdie no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 12-26-2010, 03:18 AM   #2
Wyatt
Count

Wyatt will become famous soon enoughWyatt will become famous soon enough

Hello FlyingDeadBirdie,

This is currently a holiday week and therefore NGD Studios may have a delay in response during this time, so please expect delays during this period.

It is best to wait till they give you a official response in the ticket. Such issues must be conducted there and not here, posting here won't accelerate a response given by NGD Studios personnel in charge of managing the tickets.

Also, from the Regnum Online Forum Regulations:
Quote:
2.12) It will not be allowed to create threads about the Support System, Website or NGD Personnel. For such cases there is an email address: community@ngdstudios.com.ar
Since this topic doesn't comply with Forum Regulations 2.12 I will proceed to close the topic. Please read the Forum Regulations to get familiar with its rules.

Link: http://www.regnumonline.com.ar/forum...25#post1196525

Merry Christmas and patients!

Regards,
Wyatt no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread