Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Old 12-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #11
Dohni
Pledge

Dohni is on a distinguished road

This happened to a clan mate. He couldn't log for 3 days. The other two toons on the account were ok it was just the one he had problems with.

He wasn't able to get back to his main until the server crashed and there was a restart.

This problem isn't the typical I crashed wait 5 minutes deal. this is a wait 3 or 4 day deals untill the server crashes.
Dohni no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:28 AM   #12
LonesomeCrow
Pledge

LonesomeCrow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonT View Post
The only time I crashed was with the Xmas shit but they fixed that could be something on your end I have to play in window mode cuz the game dont like my dual screens firewalls are bad and Norton wouldint even let me log on got rid of that fast.
My only option is windowed mode, fullscreen doesn't work at all. Perhaps this is related to my frequent crashes. I have duel screen under Gentoo with the latest Nvidia drivers.
LonesomeCrow no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:36 AM   #13
Kyrottimus
Baron

Kyrottimus will become famous soon enough

Pyro grinches have insane aggro-range and will wail on you at a save while the save-guard does nothing.

Last 5 consecutive times I've tried logging out, some pyro grinch comes out of nowhere and resets my logout timer so I have to cancel and kill it so I can log out.

Kyrottimus no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:56 AM   #14
FlyingDeadBirdie
Pledge

FlyingDeadBirdie is an unknown quantity at this point

I recently have had the same problem. My conj was the only heal conj in a fort battle and my char couldn't be accessed, so that sucked, but thank god someone came by and killed me so I could log into my conj again. My clan mates have experienced the same problem. What we did to help them was to lead the highest lvl agrro mob in the area at them and then try to get it as close as possible to the char. Then we just waited and watched if the mob would kill him/her. We tried quite a few times and then succeeded. This might work, but maybe we just got lucky. But aside from that particular conj and my clan mate, I haven't had that much problems.
FlyingDeadBirdie no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote