Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Old 01-21-2011, 07:03 PM   #91
Balint
Apprentice

Balint is an unknown quantity at this point

I like to play lock it's fun. Iceblast+darkness+lighting+fireball(+soulkeeper) kills almost everyone.

The problems are:

1) warlocks have really bad normal hits: useless to beak the door, useless under dizzy, and they need mana to do anything.

2) they have not enough power points. Till lvl45 the mages have so many powers like the others have. Only on lvl50 can you feel a slighty diference. ~20 powers, but you need some on lvl1. The other classes are reseting for areas or CCs or defense buffs, but warlocks need many spells to attack (too).

3) warlocks have the worst defense ever. no any spell to prevent the CCs. Every other offensive class has this ability: UM(90%), SoTW(30%). And mages as slow as the knights.

4) mages need the +100% cast speed buff. Its boring to cast it always, but without it you are nothing. Barbs and arhers can do nice normals without buffs AND they can cast spells really fast! They don't need the cast speed buff. only for the poor mages.

5) marksmen have double range than locks, that makes the locks useless at the battles. If you want to attack in range play marks. Barbs better in melee and marks in range.

I'm not saying warlocks are unplayable but they are far from OP class.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #92
Gigantic-knight
Pledge

Gigantic-knight is on a distinguished road

I admit barbs being OP. but they are only OP with their buffs combined with a good weapon. if you only have one of those 2 you are still able to play well. but not OP.

Barbs are boring now imo because they are OP imo so i'm making a lvl 45 barb to be sligtly worse.

The Banished Templar (new barb)
Gigantic knight
B A R B A R O S S A
Gigantic-knight no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote