Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 03-08-2015, 02:56 AM   #1
Ludwig Von Mises
Banned

Ludwig Von Mises is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up I wish you good luck.

Sincerely, good luck developers.

I do hope that buildings like the ones shown on the following picture will someday be used. They look like nice places to have fun battles at. I'm guessing Alsius and Ignis have similar nice looking buildings that are just not used, and would be great for fun battles. :]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot 2015-03-07 21_12_03.jpg (48.8 KB, 129 views)
Ludwig Von Mises no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 12:49 AM   #2
_Kharbon_
Baron

_Kharbon_ is on a distinguished road

The biggest problem I find with indoor battles is the camera view. I often get my view covered by some flag, barrel, or another annoying obstacle, causing me to absolutely skip on parts of the fight.
I am certainly not against this kind of warring, but the camera view needs some working on.
WM - WM - WM - 56 - 53 - 50

_Kharbon_ no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 12:07 PM   #3
Candyx
Initiate

Candyx is on a distinguished road

These are currently used, although somewhat underused. As an archer they're a great place to be to stop enemies placing relics! Safe from warrior attacks!

Last edited by Candyx; 03-10-2015 at 12:20 AM.
Candyx no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:42 AM   #4
Ludwig Von Mises
Banned

Ludwig Von Mises is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyx View Post
These are currently used, although somewhat underused. As an archer they're a great place to be to stop enemies placing relics! Safe from warrior attacks!
They are not used as far as i know. I'v never seen an archer up there while relic is coming to be placed. You know why? Because its not a good place to be as an archer or any class when relic is about to be place. A barb can just UM throw to the relic, a knight will use def support to place relic, an archer will use son of the wind to place relic, a conj will use sanctuary etc etc...

Now add this: A player going to place relic with conjur buffs and the place you said is currently used becomes nothing of use to any class.

Thats why i said its not used or, almost never if even ever, used at all.

That place either needs to be moved to the realm gate with 'much better gate strength' of course, or it can also be used in a quest as well. For example, killing players in that location for warmaster coins, gold coins, xim, experience, mags for gear etc..

This could be made as part of a quest: For all realms to fight in that location and get kills for the quest to be completed.

Just an idea.

Last edited by Ludwig Von Mises; 03-11-2015 at 02:02 PM.
Ludwig Von Mises no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:49 AM   #5
Candyx
Initiate

Candyx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludwig Von Mises View Post
They are not used as far as i know. I'v never seen an archer up there while relic is coming to be place. You know why? Because its not a good place to be as an archer or any class when relic is about to be place. A barb can just UM throw to the relic, a knight will use def support to place relic, an archer will use son of the wind to place relic, a conj will use sanctuary etc etc...

Now add this: A player going to place relic with conjur buffs and the place you said is currently used becomes nothing of use to any class.

Thats why i said its not used or, almost never if even ever, used at all.

That place either needs to be moved to the realm gate with 'much better gate strength' of course, or it can also be used in a quest as well. For example, killing players in that location for warmaster coins, gold coins, xim, experience, mags for gear etc..

This could be made as part of a quest: For all realms to fight in that location and get kills for the quest to be completed.

Just an idea.
A solo archer isn't going to do much to an enemy zerg rushing in with the relic wherever the archer is standing. But if Syrtis has regrouped to kill the invading realm at this location the archers are well placed on the wall as they avoids warrior attacks.

Last edited by Candyx; 03-12-2015 at 01:11 AM.
Candyx no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote