Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 03-18-2015, 03:46 PM   #21
Kiraflax
Pledge

Kiraflax is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Void View Post
You dont get it. what meant to say is that archer and conjurers just have wimp or pussy gameplay and they are unbeatable. There are players they want to win no matter how lame they play. thats for very long time actualy. Never i said playeres are noob. its ngd's fault because they program classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
Play if it's fun for you and if not, just don't play.
That is why im on forum. I am on forum because i think the game sucks. i dont play Regnum more so i want to see new content and balances. you should only said that statement if any1 complains ingame

Last edited by Kiraflax; 03-18-2015 at 04:20 PM. Reason: phone error
Kiraflax no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 04:37 PM   #22
mind-trick
Apprentice

mind-trick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraflax View Post
Its ngd's fault because they program classes
this yes.
players can have personal conjus, gank, outnumber, run run run, high lvl knocks, camp, tree hug, outrange or use mod in 1vs1.
many just play like this, doesnt have to apply to you specifically. if you can win in a different way against it, oh wait.. you cant.
mind-trick no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 01:00 AM   #23
Candyx
Initiate

Candyx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraflax View Post
You dont get it. what meant to say is that archer and conjurers just have wimp or pussy gameplay and they are unbeatable. There are players they want to win no matter how lame they play. thats for very long time actualy. Never i said playeres are noob. its ngd's fault because they program classes

That is why im on forum. I am on forum because i think the game sucks. i dont play Regnum more so i want to see new content and balances. you should only said that statement if any1 complains ingame

You talk of wimp ranged classed. What's worse a range class that runs from a barb or a barb that run to a tree? Tree hugging is a pain for ranged classes because it basically makes you range 0, which benefits barbs greatly. It annoys me sometime but I understand why the barb isn't running at me and then dying. Maybe for some players its more fun to play on the riskier side of things, get more kill but also die more. It's personal preference. How you deal with that I down to you, I choose to just walk away and find someone else to kill (most of the time anyway).
Old 03-20-2015, 04:41 PM   #24
Valour
Master

Valour is on a distinguished road

Ranged classes these days take full advantage of the class. They are always moving around at maximum range and staying there, or they take advantage of the multitude of crowd control spells to keep the most dangerous enemies off of their back while using their evasive skills to do so without any risk.

My issue with archers is the fact that they can be so fast, when they have more CC than most classes. Marksman makes a little more sense to me as they have less speed (not that they need the mobility), but hunters have; speed reducing spells, immobilise, stuns, knock downs and attack speed reduction (if they skilled it) as well as high speed, camouflage and evasion.

Not to mention the damage of certain archers, especially cold blood from hunter which basically makes hunters the offensive class, not the supportive class. Marksmen make an excellent support class CC'er, like warlock without the areas.
Old 03-26-2015, 04:55 PM   #25
Llayne
Initiate

Llayne is on a distinguished road

For the same reason alsius is 40% knight. Bunch of sissies with no balls.
Llayne no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote