Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Old 04-09-2015, 01:24 PM   #21
pieceofmeat
Master

pieceofmeat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivramartono View Post
WHy should warrior be the only class not able to play alone? Why should they be much dependant on support and other classes not?
What about mages?

They wont reach an archer that wont let them either.

Not to mention the nearly impossible task to complealty control a decent Archer until he is dead, they otherwise have 99.9% chance to get away if they simply want to.

The change to sotw seem to benefit warriors too, maybe thats why NGD thaught Archers need GA.
pieceofmeat no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 04:15 PM   #22
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowForce View Post
And I want to marry Scarlett Johansson.

I couldn't tell if what you said was a joke or not?

All jokes aside then; What would you like:
  • Spring increased to 75% movement speed so you can get within boss jewel range on your barb and make some 2 hit kills?
  • 20% passive movement speed on Knight so they aren't forever at the back of the zerg?

I am far from biased as I also play both warrior classes.

There is simply no need for a melee class to be able to reach ranged classes in open field scenarios, particularly on his own. This would break the entire balance of the game. A warrior's place in the game for the most part is in a group, close quarters at a fort or castle, camping a bridge etc. Not being able to catch up to an archer or mage in open field on his own. Did people in Alsius stop skilling Onslaught and Horn of the Wind? Since we're giving warriors more speed then; let's also give mages 7k hp so they can take more than 3 hits from a barb. Let's also decrease barb defense further to balance the class. If you increase warrior speed where do you stop in buffing/nerfing classes to create balance?
What I'd like to get is something else, I'd like to get a chance to be able to reach a ranged class as a melee one. You say melee should not have a chance to reach any ranged class which is IMO wrong. Melee can only play at forts with a group, ONLY. Because its a RvR game. Range can phew phew melee classes when ever he wants to. At forts and ANYWHERE in the WZ. Yes, that is exactly NGD's view of the subclass as well, but it is completely f*cked up IMO.
Regardless of the situation, regardless of the place ( fort / open field / bridge / whatever ) there ALWAYS should be a chance for melee classes to reach a ranged one. Killing is another question, IMO spells are in a mess, there are plenty of useless ones that should have been replaced long ago with useful ones, lv 1 Mana communion costs 440 mana? lol. 5 mana /tick for 1 min? lol.---> .i.

Wakey wakey, the whole game is outdated.

PS: Scarlett Johansson is only the #2, I want the best ^^
Candice Swanepoel FTW
Old 04-09-2015, 05:12 PM   #23
pieceofmeat
Master

pieceofmeat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
What I'd like to get is something else, I'd like to get a chance to be able to reach a ranged class as a melee one. You say melee should not have a chance to reach any ranged class which is IMO wrong. Melee can only play at forts with a group, ONLY. Because its a RvR game. Range can phew phew melee classes when ever he wants to. At forts and ANYWHERE in the WZ. Yes, that is exactly NGD's view of the subclass as well, but it is completely f*cked up IMO.
Regardless of the situation, regardless of the place ( fort / open field / bridge / whatever ) there ALWAYS should be a chance for melee classes to reach a ranged one. Killing is another question, IMO spells are in a mess, there are plenty of useless ones that should have been replaced long ago with useful ones, lv 1 Mana communion costs 440 mana? lol. 5 mana /tick for 1 min? lol.---> .i.

Candice Swanepoel FTW
Yeah they also hit freakishly hard and gank freakisly easy, im sure some like it that way.

Personally id prefer the old, more balanced damage both from warriors (and archers).
Left at least a little room for skills in other disciplines other than buffing.
pieceofmeat no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:30 PM   #24
ShadowForce
Apprentice

ShadowForce is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post

Candice Swanepoel FTW
I do agree with certain aspects of what you are saying, I'm just not convinced that making it easy for warriors to get to ranged classes is the right way to go. I envisage it causing a bit of a barb-fest. The only thing I can think of that may just about be bearable is to modify intimidate slightly, either increasing its range or increasing its movement speed malus.

Dude come on, Scarlett is #1

Last edited by ShadowForce; 04-09-2015 at 10:42 PM.
ShadowForce no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 03:41 AM   #25
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowForce View Post
I'm not convinced that making it easy for warriors to get to ranged classes is the right way to go.
Did I say make it easy?
I only want a chance for melee, they don't have any ATM