Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Old 08-25-2016, 08:32 AM   #31
Dumberest
Master

Dumberest is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludwig-von-Mises-I View Post
Yeah its unfortunate. However, i wouldn't say were slaves. I mean you could chose not to install windows 10 and stay with windows 8.1 like me.
lolz luddy,i wasnt referring to windows 10,but society in general.reading that article they state windows 10 has 15% of the market share already.windows 8.1 is sure to be ignored in all future updates and eventually we wont be able to visit websites or run applications unless we have the newest version of windows.

atleast there is linux right?
Old 08-25-2016, 09:38 PM   #32
_Enio_
Marquis

_Enio_ will become famous soon enough

Right, theres linux.

What keeps you from not trying it? Are there some blocker programs with no linux equivalent that make you stick on Windows? I dont have much hope for this OS, while quite nice under the hood, it goes down since windows 7, worse and worse - it seems MS tries to jump on the Data broker bandwagon, comply as close as needed to regulations. Newest tricks are to hide the options so deep in the mess, that noone finds the turnoff switches.

The user and beginner-experience on some linux distros got so much better when you compare it to 5-7 years ago, if you want some help, just let me know. Its really not complicated to try it. You dont even need to install it on your hard drive to test it.