Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 08-14-2017, 03:11 AM   #1
rossi
Initiate

rossi is on a distinguished road
Default Lets make Haven great again

Of course this is not a guide post, just wanted to share with the community what i saw on Haven server on these past weeks. I witnessed more than a couple of actual good fort fights and even open field fights alongside my realm mates on Ignis, curious thing is that sometimes, most of them werent lvl 60, they were lvl 30-40 and they leveling up with these fights.

Please, keep in mind that im talking about Ignis Haven, the forever less populated (lucky to see a friend on) realm on at least the past 2 years, so this is big deal. Even saw low level Alsius players that showed themselves active on war.

https://ibb.co/jC254v
https://ibb.co/b3ErcF
https://ibb.co/nKKA4v
https://ibb.co/gvfTra

Means something to you people? Maybe the long term proyect of Ngd that wanted to make people to start and stay is finally showing their results. I hope so. Honestly i dont know if these players are new on the game or they just came from Ra or another realm, but still want to be hopeful about the repopulation.

Last thing, i ask for the community that wants a constantly fun Haven server back, to be helpful, by showing themselves like the ingame community that always characterized Regnum and that made every one of us feel comfortable and inspired to log on again. We need tolerance, lets not make apocalyptic threads or comments showing us on a bad time, instead of that, lets show us on a rise time of the server. You all know what to do in game.

Personally, i made a Ra char to leave Haven for good some weeks ago, theres always people to fight there and of course it is always fun, they even talk my native language and i can be more expressive, but im a part of the community that prefers a quieter server with decent fights provided by smaller numbers, so, i made this Morty thread.

Lets stay people. Heres even a song for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w28ZREQe3_Q
"Say you'll stay
Don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way"
Old 08-14-2017, 10:30 AM   #2
Deepak007
Apprentice

Deepak007 is on a distinguished road

I really miss the old Ignis crew (the whole Colossus clan, Llayne, Mitsaras, Brasidas, Brenda, Drago, Pery on his barb, Master Ichi, Tiwanthir, Hepha, Fireborn the Greek, Zepharoth, Arthennos and few other Ignis players that I can't remember at the moment).

At this point Ignis should be awarded free wmc, exp on a daily basis to at least encourage new players that join Ignis and help them quickly reach the end game. Everyday I only see poor Meuttaheru switching sides so that he can gain some wmc at least.

On a side note it is good to see few old players in those screenshots you have posted.

If those Haven Ignis&Alsius players on Ra are willing to come back to Haven like the Haven Syrtis players from Ra came back to Haven, it will be very nice to have 3 realms back in action. Let's wait and see .

Dwarf Cousins Association
Deepak007 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 08:17 AM   #3
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

The game will be great again when we have BRIDGE AND OPEN field wars just like before.

I didn't play my hunter for around 6 months, nothing to hunt. Everyone is either inside a fort or at save, seems people enjoying this.
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 12:04 PM   #4
Dumberest
Master

Dumberest is on a distinguished road

I cannot remember the last time all 3 realms had even numbers,if at all.it seems to me that since war master update we have had no realm balance,but i could be wrong and just dont remember it.

I read all the time from alsius players saying things like "bridge fights and ignis are where its at" but i never see alsius camping pp like they do pn.when i was a goat we always had someone at pn and the fights happened there as a result.

the only alsius player we really see at pp is deepu,who we have affectionately named the "pp bridge troll",because hes there a lot...no offence intended there dee!,i think its a cute name actually lolz.

maybe with syrtis having good numbers now,alsius could treat pp the same way as they treat pn.i know a lot of syrtis love open field fights,im one of them.i go to a fort to do my wmc quests then leave,you see me ride into you guys(alsius) all the time to die when im done...

to say,fights with ignis at pn is the only way....is crazy when were missing the chance to do the same at pp.when syrtis had no numbers we would go to pn and join in.reds will do the same im sure.
Old 08-19-2017, 01:49 AM   #5
Roseythorns
Pledge

Roseythorns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anunnaki View Post
The game will be great again when we have BRIDGE AND OPEN field wars just like before.
Bridge fights and open field wars would be very nice -- ifthe numbers would be about even on all sides. Otherwise it's just one large zerg mowing down the other zergs, and that's no fun for anybody.

Maybe there could be something like a war banner -- but it would be a challenge flag, and whoever shows in the next 5 minutes, up to a set number (50 would be good on RA, not so sure about Haven), gets to fight over possession of that banner (some sort of field keeps everyone else out of the area).

Winner gets... i don't know... bragging rights?

It's not thought out really clearly, but just a vague idea.

Rose
Roseythorns no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 04:49 AM   #6
saumya
Initiate

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!)
saumya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumberest View Post
I cannot remember the last time all 3 realms had even numbers,if at all.it seems to me that since war master update we have had no realm balance,but i could be wrong and just dont remember it.

I read all the time from alsius players saying things like "bridge fights and ignis are where its at" but i never see alsius camping pp like they do pn.when i was a goat we always had someone at pn and the fights happened there as a result.

the only alsius player we really see at pp is deepu,who we have affectionately named the "pp bridge troll",because hes there a lot...no offence intended there dee!,i think its a cute name actually lolz.

maybe with syrtis having good numbers now,alsius could treat pp the same way as they treat pn.i know a lot of syrtis love open field fights,im one of them.i go to a fort to do my wmc quests then leave,you see me ride into you guys(alsius) all the time to die when im done...

to say,fights with ignis at pn is the only way....is crazy when were missing the chance to do the same at pp.when syrtis had no numbers we would go to pn and join in.reds will do the same im sure.
We could probably do the same thing, but whenever we go to pn it is usually when ignis had captured aggs and we took it back. So whenever we take back aggs from reds we always head dismounted to pn because reds do come back with their full strength back to pn, which also makes us go to pn as well. Then whenever either of the party loses the pn fight, they just push to samal/aggs and when samal gets taken from alsius, then reds go forward to pn searching for alsius, and we indeed go pn as well and then starts this warring cycle of aggs-pn-samal which lasts long.
If we want to do the same thing with syrtis, it mostly never or hardly happens. If we follow the same combo, whenever syrtis takes aggs, it is usually impossible for alsius to take it back, or even if we do, we do go to rgp to pp, but we never ever see any gelfs at pp, even if we do they are broken in full strength. Almost never, syrtis always goes to camp herb, so we are just forced to go to herb and pp fight never happens. The only reason we have fights at pn with ignis because ignis comes back to pn and rather not camp samal.
saumya no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 04:02 AM   #7
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

I like a good open field fight & bridge battle moreso than most, yet since I also want to eventually acquire full wm jewelry sets (for 13 toons ffs), NGD relegates me to fight at forts (or go without rewards).

I've said the below before, & freely add, that there should be war when WE want war, & fights when WE want fights, & there should NOT be this price to pay when we choose fights OVER war (ah, but there is):

I get it's NGD game & they want war, not fights, but then again, they made TDM/BZ, so I'm scratchin' me shakin' head here. Solution? Simple! Make all war rewards apply EVERYwhere (even if, say, 2/3's).

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote