Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 12-18-2017, 02:01 AM   #11
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

If I could wave my wand, have things my own way, EVERY item, ALL of them, on my toons & account would be tradeable, & mine to do with entirely as I please. As is, they aren't really mine, more like leased or rented, as I can't do with them as I please. That said, NGD has made it the way it is to encourage more xim purchases, understandably, but also, as I understand it, to make duping of various stuff far more difficult, as it's been a serious issue in the past. Is there some other workaround, another better way to prevent duping abuses? I wish....

P.S: As to lvl 70 cap, that's impossible unless entire game gets reconfigured/rebalanced. Linear soak + %-based enhancement spells + higher base weapon damages + same old lvl 50 spell values = does not scale well, at all. Lvl 60 cap increase very nearly broke CoR. A 70 cap definitely would....
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 08:10 AM   #12
barberians
Banned

barberians is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Aniara- View Post
It´s all driven by the speculation of a merge haven/ra.

Haven only has population when bosses are up. And furthermore is the final resting place of so many ro servers, it's like the secret graveyard of chars and items.

So merging would mean an influx of accounts, items, and boss gear to RA in a massive way that would surely hurt NGD´s revenue.

So it will prolly never happen.

Or they acc bound all on accs original server or even better just rise lvl cap to 70 and problem goes away;o)

/A
Trust me, most of us probably couldn't care less for getting gear to Ra. If we wanted things on Ra we would just get things on Ra...
P.S. If you personally wouldn't already have ALL possible boss drops , including full boss jevels, then your opinion about boss killing would be totally different. Im quite sure about that.

And I don't see how rising lvl cap Could even change anything? Or how that even has anything to do with the annoying trend to make everything bound to Acc?
barberians no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 12:34 PM   #13
Roseythorns
Pledge

Roseythorns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
P.S: As to lvl 70 cap, that's impossible unless entire game gets reconfigured/rebalanced. Linear soak + %-based enhancement spells + higher base weapon damages + same old lvl 50 spell values = does not scale well, at all. Lvl 60 cap increase very nearly broke CoR. A 70 cap definitely would....
Actually, that's a thing that needs to be changed about the game. It needs to be rescaled, skills rebuilt, et cetera.

But, agreed: 70th is bad without massive reconfiguration of the experience/level/skills/combat system.
Roseythorns no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 08:04 PM   #14
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseythorns View Post
Actually, that's a thing that needs to be changed about the game. It needs to be rescaled, skills rebuilt, et cetera.

But, agreed: 70th is bad without massive reconfiguration of the experience/level/skills/combat system.
All this said, you're basically talking about CoR II, something NGD says is not on the agenda. They've said small changes, at a safely slow pace, is all there will be for the foreseeable future, plus events. Thus, CoR is what it is, ain't what it ain't, & that's that....
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote