Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Old 12-10-2007, 10:51 AM   #1
Stefan1200
Initiate

Stefan1200 is on a distinguished road
Default Create and Delete Character - Big delay or impossible

Some minutes ago a clanmate and me tried to delete and to create a new character. He tried the server Ra and Muspell. I tried the server Amun. Both with the same result. Amun only had 2 players...so it can't be crowded.

Deleting a character takes some minutes and only worked one time in 5 tries. Creating a character is impossible after entering a name for the char and click on Create. I tried it 4 times to create a character, waited some minutes. Nothing happend, except for that all buttons are disabled. My clanmate tried 5 times and nothing happend.

He is new to Regnum and is disappointed about it. I think he try it in 30 minutes again. If it does not work, he uninstall Regnum. I hope this will not happen.

Why this can be? Why is it impossible to create a character, even if the server is empty?

Last edited by Stefan1200; 12-10-2007 at 11:06 AM.
Stefan1200 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:06 AM   #2
Stefan1200
Initiate

Stefan1200 is on a distinguished road

I tested it again, again on the Amun server (remember: 2 players).
It took 2 minutes and 20 seconds from clicking on "Create" (after entering char name) until the character was created.

If this can not be faster, please show a message, that the char will be created, but this can take up to some minutes. If not, the player might think, that the game is crashed. But please do something that this is faster. No one will wait 3 minutes to create a char...
Stefan1200 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote