Tipo = Type
Duracion = Duration
Costo = Mana Cost
Recarga = Cooldown Time
Invocacion = Casting Time (?)
Rango = Range
Area = Area (!)
Effecto = Effect

(i didn't know spanish and english were this similar... )

Nivel del Brujo = Level of the Character
Maximo Nivel de Disciplina = Maximum Level of the Discipline
Cantidad Maxima de Poderes por Disciplina = Maximum Amount of Spells per Discipline
Maximo Nivel de Poder = Maximum Level of Power

But I still don't understand any of the introduction or the explanation of the spells... So it'd be nice if someone who actually (unlike me) speaks a word or two of spanish could translate it...

PS: Puno de Golem sounds like a fun spell... whats it called in english?
would be nice if we actually got some more useful spells... currently (pve) im only using fireball, meteor and mana steal/mana for hp... gets pretty boring...

Inorcist, currently 26, Dark Elf Warlock
Inorcist no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 03:40 PM   #12
richard315
Baron

richard315 will become famous soon enough

I am happy you can understand. The introduction is just a way to thank those who inspired the guide and to ask other players to help me to keep this list update. The explanation is just how I build the chart.

The important part to translate is "Para interpretar la lista" (To understand the list) because there are the explanations of the different type of damage, effects and other characteristics of the spells.

Quote:
Invocación = Casting Time
This is right

Quote:
Área = Area
How do you figure this out!!!

Quote:
PS: Puno de Golem sounds like a fun spell... whats it called in english?
would be nice if we actually got some more useful spells... currently (pve) im only using fireball, meteor and mana steal/mana for hp... gets pretty boring...
PD: I guess "Puño de Golem" is Golem´s Fist or something like that but I prefer Stalagmite, because uses less mana. To PvE I also use Beetle Swarm (just lvl 1), Spines, and Energy Barrier. These reduces a lot of the damage to your character.
If you make the right combination of these three with Ambitious Sacrifice and Soul Guardian you will never rest.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:04 PM   #13
Inorcist
Pledge

Inorcist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard315

PD: I guess "Puño de Golem" is Golem´s Fist or something like that but I prefer Stalagmite, because uses less mana. To PvE I also use Beetle Swarm (just lvl 1), Spines, and Energy Barrier. These reduces a lot of the damage to your character.
If you make the right combination of these three with Ambitious Sacrifice and Soul Guardian you will never rest.
can you explain how beetle swarm and spines work? from what i understand for beetle swarm you wrote cannot attack? so the mob cant attack you for 10 seconds? i never saw that, but haven't used that spell in a while, it kept doing damage though, so i guess its a DoT... and spines you wrote cannot move? so the mob cannot move for 4-8 seconds? is it a DoT too or just instant damage?
and whats soul guardian? can't find that...
thanks
Inorcist no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 04:19 PM   #14
Tyr
Master

Tyr is on a distinguished road

Soul Keeper and Vamp are also good for healing. With Ambitious Sacrifice very little rest is needed. I also have noticed with Vamp and fighting in group you get more xp. I think because you damage MOB and get xp like a conjuror for healing.

Possess summoning is that skill base on your level, the power level of the skill to capture pets, or both like the hunter?

Organized Confusion

Tyr no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 04:29 PM   #15
Tyr
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inorcist
can you explain how beetle swarm and spines work? from what i understand for beetle swarm you wrote cannot attack? so the mob cant attack you for 10 seconds? i never saw that, but haven't used that spell in a while, it kept doing damage though, so i guess its a DoT... and spines you wrote cannot move? so the mob cannot move for 4-8 seconds? is it a DoT too or just instant damage?
and whats soul guardian? can't find that...
thanks
Beetle Swarm - Target can move but not attack and a small DoT.

Spines (I think is called Ivy not that it matters) - Target can not move and instant damage.

Soul Guardian is Soul Keeper (I think) - Steal up to 1000 health and up to -30 strength.

Organized Confusion

Last edited by Tyr; 03-19-2007 at 03:10 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:26 PM   #16
richard315
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr
Beetle Swarm - Target can move but not attack and a small DoT.

Spines (I think is call Vines not that it matters) - Target can not move and instant damage.

Soul Guardian is Soul Keeper (I think) - Steal up to 1000 health and up to -30 strength.
Very good explanation. I like Beetle Swarm for PvE because cost 80 of mana and in those 10 seconds you can hit up to 3 times (with staff or spell), this mean that even if the spell do not really make damage you do not get any damage. It is also helpful against Warriors sometimes when PvP.
Of course, this are defence powers, you should have Meteor, Fireball, etc. to attack.

Yes, "Guardian de Almas" is Soul Keeper, but in my defense...
I told you my english is bad!!!
jjeje
Old 03-15-2007, 06:39 PM   #17
richard315
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr
Possess summoning is that skill base on your level, the power level of the skill to capture pets, or both like the hunter?
I have never actually use the spell Possess Summoning, but I ask some other Warlocks and Conjurers about it.

I have been told that increasing the level of the Power just increase the probability of stealing the creature (in level 5 is 100%), but you can only steal creatures with less level than you.

I don´t know if you can steal from your allies. But I think is not possible.

PD: You can not steal pets from Hunters.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:13 PM   #18
Tyr
Master

That is what I thought. I was lvl 43 trying to steel a lvl 50 pet. I think the description needs to explain that a little better.

Organized Confusion