Go Back   Champions of Regnum > Testing server (Amun) > Old versions

Old versions Archived posts from old versions.

Old 04-26-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
133794m3r
Pledge

133794m3r is on a distinguished road
Default Movement animation on Amunt +1

ok i looked at the amun server and tried the simple act of running around. My character looks alot more real and his movements are much more fluid. I love them good job also just for fun i created a new character and saw the new start area thing. Very nice i'm sure it's part of the main server but still i've not seen it since i made my first character so very nice move. Was going to make a conjurer on Amun but decided -10% exp wasn't worth my while :/ but oh well the animations look very nice. Good job NGD also the animations are getting very well in quality.

Envirmental Animations, currently Regnum simply just beats outfront the MMO Perfect World. Some people say that their game is great. Ok yes they do beat regnum in the character custimization, content things. Basically they have alot of flashy things for characters clothes and such but their envirment animations suck plain and simple. Water comes out of no where. The water animations are simply atrocious the textures they use are horribly over scaled very pixilated if you're closer than 30M from them.

Good job regnum . I hope to see features like crafting, and marriage in the next official release.
133794m3r no ha iniciado sesión