Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 09-24-2009, 09:03 AM   #1
Pakos
Master

Pakos is on a distinguished road
Default chages in knighs skills

Well as far as i see troll's skin has bigger cd. Have you seen anything else? Unfortunately changelog doesn't show changes in skills ;/
Pakos no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:08 PM   #2
Brother-brian
Master

Brother-brian is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my point in the "About the update 1.0.8" thread sticky'd up top. The changelog just has nebulous references to "changes" that were made.
Brother-brian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
DkySven
Marquis

DkySven has a spectacular aura aboutDkySven has a spectacular aura about

Hmm, I could make a lot of sarcastic comments here, but instead of that, I'd like to remind NGD of the promises they made in January to take a look at the knight class. Since then we only saw things like the negative changes to Caution and Precise Block and the questionable negative or positive changes to the knight auras. Also, Rib's Breaker and Balestra became less damaging. Now we had this change to the cooldown of Troll's Skin.

I fail to see anything positive added to the knight class in the last year besides the 20 extra seconds added to the duration of Army of One, which was balanced with the -100% evasion penalty and justified by the many counters existing against Army of One (oh, and we had the changes to the casting time of Awareness and Rigorous Preparations, but those skills are useless anyway).

It'd be nice if the knight class would have the possibility to tank and also would have the tools to put himself in the tanking role, without being ignored by the enemy.
DkySven no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
Brother-brian
Master

Brother-brian is an unknown quantity at this point

Knight will only really be able to tank when hes the only enemy left standing, or if they give him the ability to do some real dmg while tanking. I've always thought the barbs 1500+ dmg vs the knights 400 was a little wide of a gap. Knight dmg should get a serious boost, somewhere a little closer to barbs, but not as much.
Brother-brian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:52 PM   #5
Dannboy
Initiate

Location: With DB on the top of Mount Doom were Sauron lives.
Dannboy is on a distinguished road

They lowered the casting time on those 2 totally useless spells, dont remember their name, but one of them gives you like a "holy light" thingy, the other makes a heckload of rings raise from below and around you into nowhere.
Both of them increases/deacreases hit chance, and no one use them since they last 40 secs and has 3 or 4 sec cast time at lv 1. At least before
Dannboy no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:30 PM   #6
ZericOfGa
Pledge

ZericOfGa is on a distinguished road

Rigorous Preparation and Awareness. Both hit-chance based spells that no knight uses unless making himself look shiny.
ZericOfGa no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote